Page 137 of 1484 FirstFirst ... 37871271351361371381391471872376371137 ... LastLast
Results 4,081 to 4,110 of 44506

Thread: Secular Confessions

Quote Originally Posted by elmobo-n-lexi View Post
    My MIL has no idea what I do or don't believe. My inlaws are Christmas and Thanksgiving pray-ers. I'm so annoyed by this. You never go to church, you never pray, you never talk to God, yet you pray for Christmas and Thanksgiving. Give me a break! One day MIL told DH "you better pray for ____ insert something stupid here. DH said "why would I do that?" And MIL just kind of looked at us. So, i'm pretty sure she knows we don't do religion.
    That reminds me, I have always thought it odd that Tred's parents pray before almost every dinner. And if family is together for it, we all hold hands around the table (I have no idea if they do when it's just the two of them).

But no prayer is ever said for breakfast, or for lunch. So . . . what? God only provides dinner and you're on your own for the rest of your meals?
    Krista & Jonathan: Liam, our one and only, born 9 Sep 2008

i confess i would like to punch dh because he is on day 4 of being off work..i loath him at the moment, i could barely speak to him to ask him to take out the chickens for dinner tonight..

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

i confess im realy nevous about the interview at cys school tonight because im so freekin freakish that i can overwhelm myself..

like he came home and said so and so did this to me on the p layground and i wanted to break the kids neck...lord help me

I confess I know where I got my tendency to cry about everything...
    We were in the car with my mom and DH was telling her about a local ice cream stand who got a $12 million offer from McDonalds to close his place so they could build there. He turned it down. I looked in the side view mirror and I could see my mom subtly wiping away tears. I get choked up about that stuff too. LOL

Sooooooooooooooooooooo Everyone in the class bombed the Nervous and Digestion systems test yesterday

oh it....was....awful....

It was so bad he is letting us retake it today
    6[/B] pounds down 34 more to go!

Someone just dropped a house on my sister!

I confess..... HI!
    I have been so busy. Doing what, I don't know. But I can't seem to find the time to get online. I have a ton of pictures I need to post, I'll do that in a bit. I miss you guys! Even if I'm not posting, I am checking in and trying to read everything!

I confess I felt guilty about posting my previous confession. But I'm okay now cause I don't think anyone noticed.
    Anna Mommy to 4 boys!! 16 yrs., 14 yrs., 7 yrs., and baby.
    Mean people produce little mean people!!

no excuse

ROBERT WHO??

redford?

No!! Now I see why it was overlooked. I made it seem like I was talking about Robert. When in fact I wasn't.

Is it that Robert that everyone is swooning over in those vampire books? LOL

Hey bean!

I confess I am watching WWE wrestling...my guilty pleasure!

Last edited by heartmyboyz; 09-15-2009 at 01:04 PM.

Toeing the edge between sanity and insanity

I confess I found an even better alternative to foil/saran wrap tubes for binoculars (a la Lydia)...empty serger thread spools. Right now we're just on telescopes. But I've almost got 2 more empty ones and then we can have binoculars! These suckers are molded plastic and indesctructible!

I confess I'm glad no moderating was needed in that other thread in here...I was a little worried how it was going to go. But Maggie, as usual, pulled out your classiness and didn't let that little fire get built too strong.

And is it bad that I feel the need to apologize on the behalf of the "others"? Maybe I will put a little blurb in there. I think she saw Maureen's question and took it for what it was, but probably that should have been via PM...

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Quote Originally Posted by DucksLikeRain View Post
    I confess I'm glad no moderating was needed in that other thread in here...I was a little worried how it was going to go. But Maggie, as usual, pulled out your classiness and didn't let that little fire get built too strong.
    Oops

"Any idiot can face a crisis; it is this day-to-day living that wears you out." -Anton Chekhov

Quote Originally Posted by heartmyboyz View Post
    I confess I felt guilty about posting my previous confession. But I'm okay now cause I don't think anyone noticed.
    I noticed...just didn't say anything.

I confess that DH's good friends who are Pagan are having a wedding on Halloween (Samhain to them) and DH is trying to talk me into going dressed as Jesus and a nun.

The couple getting married thought it was an awesome idea. These people are crazy!
    Janeen - 30, Jimi - 42; Married October 21st, 2006;

Quote Originally Posted by Bean View Post
    I confess..... HI!
    I have been so busy. Doing what, I don't know. But I can't seem to find the time to get online. I have a ton of pictures I need to post, I'll do that in a bit. I miss you guys! Even if I'm not posting, I am checking in and trying to read everything!
    I confess YAY! I'm glad you're ok I dunno why, but when people "disappear" for a bit I start worrying... why isn't my first assumption that they're off in Tahiti having a blast?

I saw it.... but I didn't know who you were drooling over... though my DH is a Robert, and I occasionally drool over him

Quote Originally Posted by DucksLikeRain View Post
    And is it bad that I feel the need to apologize on the behalf of the "others"? Maybe I will put a little blurb in there. I think she saw Maureen's question and took it for what it was, but probably that should have been via PM...
    I don't know if it's bad but I do it all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Janeen View Post
    I confess that DH's good friends who are Pagan are having a wedding on Halloween (Samhain to them) and DH is trying to talk me into going dressed as Jesus and a nun.

The couple getting married thought it was an awesome idea. These people are crazy!
    You bunch of crazies!!!

It's THEM dangit! LOL

shutterbird Guest

No!! Now I see why it was overlooked. I made it seem like I was talking about Robert. When in fact I wasn't.
    I'm confused.

HI CASS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok. I have a crush on someone I shouldn't. I'm a dork.

Would he be the nun?

So...spill! LOL

*poof*

That was like magic.

You know everytime I hear poof I think of puff. Then I think of Puff the Magic Dragon.
    Last edited by heartmyboyz; 09-15-2009 at 02:23 PM. Reason: it's a secret

Ooo. So do we have to stop talking about it after you delete it?

No. The talk just has to be descreet (sp?). ummmkay

Okie dokie. My advice, don't mention it to anyone. but you probably already knew that. LOL

totally

aaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh I missed it!!!!!!!!!
    6[/B] pounds down 34 more to go!

Would he be the nun?
    Now THAT would be hilarious! Too bad I probably won't even look more pregnant than I do now...a pregnant Jesus? Ha!

shutterbird Guest

AHHH! I get it now! That's what I thought at first, before you mentioned "Robert"...

Now THAT would be hilarious! Too bad I probably won't even look more pregnant than I do now...a pregnant Jesus? Ha!
    Now that would be funny!
    Quote Originally Posted by AlishaAnew View Post
    aaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh I missed it!!!!!!!!!
    I'm sure you can figure it out, lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by shutterbird View Post
    AHHH! I get it now! That's what I thought at first, before you mentioned "Robert"...
    What that I'm a dork. Haha.