Page 127 of 1484 FirstFirst ... 27771171251261271281291371772276271127 ... LastLast
Results 3,781 to 3,810 of 44506

Thread: Secular Confessions

Quote Originally Posted by Janeen View Post
    O.M.G. now he is going to be woman bashing!!!

I confess that we have had sex three, yes only a mere three times since the IUI.

I also confess that I have been having a super hard time climaxing and it's really getting to Jimi.

I confess that I had a little one last night but I kind of exaggerated the power of it, for the first time ever, to make him feel better.

I confess hey, an orgasm is an orgasm right?
    He'll probably put something stupid on my myspace status message! LOL.Hey, i've been known to fake him out every once in a while, when it's really late or really early and i'm not in the mood. He's awesome about getting me off, but if i'm not feeling it, i'm not feeling it. I still like to please him though.

I confess that I'm wondering...did any of you with kids ever feel cold during pregnancy? I sure have been cold a lot lately and that is so not me.

Jimi says it started as soon as I got pregnant.
    I felt cold, I felt hot, I felt warm. All at crazy times, when I was least expecting it. Cold chills in 100 heat, and hot flashes in 10 degree weather.

Ashley - 25, Chris - 27, Elizabeth - 9-22-04, Alexis - 12-19-08

I confess DH uploaded pics of our Columbus zoo trip to his myspace page, and under the picture of the rhino, it says, "this rhino is just like Ashley. Horny." hahahaha A$$

I confess that my favorite quote of all time is:

"I'm just a human being trying to make it in a world that is very rapidly losing its understanding of being human." - John Trudell

I confess that I John Trudell.

I confess that Kitty's signature made me think of it for some reason.
    Janeen - 30, Jimi - 42; Married October 21st, 2006;

Quote Originally Posted by elmobo-n-lexi View Post
    I confess DH uploaded pics of our Columbus zoo trip to his myspace page, and under the picture of the rhino, it says, "this rhino is just like Ashley. Horny." hahahaha A$$

I confess that that man cracks me the frig up.

I confess that that man cracks me the frig up.
    I won't tell him you said that. I don't want to live with the aftermath. lol.

I won't tell him you said that. I don't want to live with the aftermath. lol.
    Ohhhhhhhhhh come on, I bet I'd get a reallyyyyy good laugh at the aftermath!

Oh gosh, that's true. I told him. He said "I know. I'm the $hit. You don't have to tell me. You wanna do it?" Nasty men

Oh gosh, that's true. I told him. He said "I know. I'm the $hit. You don't have to tell me. You wanna do it?" Nasty men
    LOL okay that part reminds me of some of the punks I knew in high school!

I confess I just found this when I searched for John Trudell.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...9670615446379#

I have always loved what he stands for, he was a big part of the American Indian Movement. His house was burnt to the ground, they believe because of his involvement with AIM, and his wife and children died in the fire. He then began to turn his poetry into song, a lot of it with indian chants and music in the background, and I really love it. Another thing that I like is how much he respects women.

I've never seen this presentation though and it just makes me like him more. I don't know about the whole creator stuff but I do like a lot of it.

He says thinking is being replaced with believing, which are two different things.

He said people say "I believe" more than they say "I think" and believe has a lie right in the middle of it.

He says thinking is being replaced with believing, which are two different things.

He said people say "I believe" more than they say "I think" and believe has a lie right in the middle of it.
    Good points!

I confess Elizabeth came in the living room crying earlier. I asked her what was wrong and she said she never wants to get married because she never wants to move out. I think she's going through her childhood monthly cycle or something, because she's been crying over every little thing for the past 2 days! She cried yesterday because a man in walmart yelled at another kid.

I confess, here's one more thing to check out that John Trudell is involved in. I think it's pretty cool.

http://www.givelovegivelife.net/

I confess Elizabeth came in the living room crying earlier. I asked her what was wrong and she said she never wants to get married because she never wants to move out. I think she's going through her childhood monthly cycle or something, because she's been crying over every little thing for the past 2 days! She cried yesterday because a man in walmart yelled at another kid.
    My niece has went through that before too.

She's 8 now and has decided her mom needs to buy her books about periods and "S-E-X" so she will know EVERYTHING and her mom can't leave anything out!

My computer refuses to open anything at the moment Janeen! I'll keep trying.

My niece has went through that before too.

She's 8 now and has decided her mom needs to buy her books about periods and "S-E-X" so she will know EVERYTHING and her mom can't leave anything out!
    I. Don't. Know. What. I'm. Going. To. Do. when the time comes for this stuff. I just have no idea. My mom never talked to me about any of it. I would rather crawl in a hole and die.

I confess 11,000 posts!!

I confess that I just shoved the left over marshmallows from our camping trip in a cupboard that I know Jimi won't want them in.

I confess that I did this with the full knowledge that he will just move them to where he wants them.

You so bad!

I. Don't. Know. What. I'm. Going. To. Do. when the time comes for this stuff. I just have no idea. My mom never talked to me about any of it. I would rather crawl in a hole and die.
    My sister was VERY concerned about the whole period stuff. Her concern was that the conversation couldn't normally come up since she doesn't have periods and there aren't any pads and tampons in the bathroom so Susannah wouldn't have any reason to question it or ask about it. I don't know how she went about bringing it up though. Not sure about the whole sex conversation either. Of course she just kept it basic but a couple of days later Susannah decided she KNEW that mom didn't tell her EVERYTHING. When asked what was left out, Susannah said she wasn't sure but she just knew it wasn't everything!

UGH. OMG. OMG. OMG. I don't even want to have the period talk. I don't know what to say. I'm a horrible mother. I need to figure this out in the next couple of years!!

Ahhh hell, just make DH do it then.

Ahhh hell, just make DH do it then.
    LMAO! OH yeah right! As far as he's concerned they will be lesbians with no female problems, and they'll never get boobies or reproduce. He might just kill somebody. I'm scared. For all of us.

Oh come on now Chris, you're "the sh!t", you can do it!

Oh come on now Chris, you're "the sh!t", you can do it!
    No, really, he's NOT!

My 13 year old niece is convinced that her period is going to come "any day now". Apparently she has been cramping a lot lately. Her mom is not very uh, motherly and nurturing, so I can only imagine how little they talk about this kind of stuff, if at all. My sister probably scolds her for asking about these sorts of things. So the other day in the car she turns to me and says "Aunt Neen, I know this may be kind of a weird question to ask you but...when do girls need to start taking birth control?" I just bluntly said "When you start having sex." Should I have elaborated more? She just replied with "Oh, okay. I wasn't sure and I figured it was a pretty important thing to know." I just said, "Yep it is important, but hopefully you don't have to worry about that for a while right?"

No, really, he's NOT!
    LOL!!!!!!!!!!

My 13 year old niece is convinced that her period is going to come "any day now". Apparently she has been cramping a lot lately. Her mom is not very uh, motherly and nurturing, so I can only imagine how little they talk about this kind of stuff, if at all. My sister probably scolds her for asking about these sorts of things. So the other day in the car she turns to me and says "Aunt Neen, I know this may be kind of a weird question to ask you but...when do girls need to start taking birth control?" I just bluntly said "When you start having sex." Should I have elaborated more? She just replied with "Oh, okay. I wasn't sure and I figured it was a pretty important thing to know." I just said, "Yep it is important, but hopefully you don't have to worry about that for a while right?"
    oh goodness gracious! I remember being 13! I don't want my girls to be like I was, that's for sure! I was a bad kid. Drinking, smoking, doing all kinds of bad stuff at 13. I can't imagine!

oh goodness gracious! I remember being 13! I don't want my girls to be like I was, that's for sure! I was a bad kid. Drinking, smoking, doing all kinds of bad stuff at 13. I can't imagine!
    Yeah, like two days prior to this conversation she got in trouble for dressing like a skank and going to Walmart with a friend and her friends mom. Well, not really a friend. It was a new neighbor (they just moved) that she had met that day. I was like wtf, her mom didn't care that you looked that way!? She said the mom told her mom that she didn't notice.

So uh, you're going to see how blunt I am with these kids again...

I asked her if she was out looking for some wenis (except I used the d word) because that is how sl*ts dress when they're looking for that. She got VERY embarrassed, looked like she wanted to crawl into a hole and told me she knew it wasn't a very good choice. When I had picked her up to go camping and she was bringing her stuff out to the car, I told her she needed to get the outfit she was wearing and the makeup she had on and bring it with her. I was going to make her dress like she was dressed in Walmart and take her downtown. Then I was going to ask all of the passing people what their brutally honest opinions were about how this thirteen year old was dressed and make her write down all of the responses. I asked her if people had been looking at her weird in Walmart and she said she didn't pay attention. I told her if she ever decided to pull this stunt again, she had better pay attention because I can bet her they weren't looking at her very nicely.

All my sister does is scream and yell, even when not even remotely necessary so I feel kind of blessed that they're willing to come to me with questions and such. Especially her, my nephew is 20 now and still has issues but...I have said for a long time that they are products of their environment growing up.

Anyway this has turned into a book...all that's left to say is thankfully for her, the outfit and makeup was the neighbors and they weren't home when she knocked on the door.
    Last edited by Janeen; 09-07-2009 at 08:00 PM.

I confess that I think I ran Big E off.

I confess that I haven't had coffee for three days.

Okay well, I tried TWO sips of DH's the other day from Carl's Jr. and it was so strong and disgusting I couldn't handle it. So still,