Page 124 of 1484 FirstFirst ... 24 74 114122123124125126 134 174 224 624 1124 ... LastLast
Results 3,691 to 3,720 of 44506

Thread: Secular Confessions

  1. #3691

    Default

    I confess I took a spinning class for the first time today and I hurt muscles in my legs I did not know I had. I confess my crotch hurts from the seat. LOL I thought I was going to die, but I stuck it out for the whole hour. I did not stand up and pedal after a while though! Glad I didn't!

  2. #3692
    3andMe's Avatar
    3andMe is offline Every day is a gift. It's just... does it have to be a pair of socks? Hopelessly Devoted
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    21,520

    Default

    I confess I've got a migraine and I changed my signature pictures to reflect how I feel right now.

    And there is no way I can even keep up with everything that's happened while you guys all had insomnia last night.


  3. #3693

    Default

    I confess...do we have a birthday girl in here?? ;)

  4. #3694

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by heartmyboyz View Post
    I confess it's late and I'm bored. I did stumble upon this. Hehe.
    6[/B] pounds down 34 more to go!

  5. #3695

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by daylilies View Post
    I confess...do we have a birthday girl in here?? ;)


  6. #3696
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    In a van, DOWN BY THE RIVER!
    Posts
    8,435

    Default

    I confess I just downloaded "I hope you dance" by Leanne Womack off Itunes, and it is making me soooooooo homesick! One of my cousins wanted this song at her wedding; she's had a baby since, been abandonded by her boyfriend and still at home with her mom and dad. I want to go see her now and give her a big hug.

    I can't wait to see my family! Yaaaaaaaaaaaay! I'm going to Arkansas! Weeee! And I'm going to get to eat soul food every single day! I feel euphoric! Woooo!

    LOL.........

  7. #3697

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by daylilies View Post
    I confess I took a spinning class for the first time today and I hurt muscles in my legs I did not know I had. I confess my crotch hurts from the seat. LOL I thought I was going to die, but I stuck it out for the whole hour. I did not stand up and pedal after a while though! Glad I didn't!
    Spinning classes are killers, but good for you!!! Keep it up and it'll give you some awesome looking legs.

    Erin

  8. #3698

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ky'sMom View Post
    Spinning classes are killers, but good for you!!! Keep it up and it'll give you some awesome looking legs.

    Erin
    What about the rest of me, does it help burn fat all over? I need to lose the belly...

  9. #3699

    Default

    I confess that if there were a 'cpa', that is, a communistpregnancy.org, I would definitely join it tonight. Not that I'm even close to being a communist, but just for a wee bit of balance.

    I confess that I should never have looked into that thread because I'm now seriously thinking less of people, and if they could think less of me, I'm sure they are (but that would be impossible at this late stage).

    I confess I really love you guys, even when we don't agree on stuff, because I know that you've at least thought it through and I'm hearing a real opinion. So its worth my time to rethink it, whatever it is.

    I confess, I'm going to have a glass of red wine now.
    Norah! (3 yr)

  10. #3700

    Default

    I confess I cannot define the word communist. Ack.
    Anna Mommy to 4 boys!! 16 yrs., 14 yrs., 7 yrs., and baby.
    Mean people produce little mean people!!

  11. #3701
    shutterbird Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by maggie View Post
    I confess that if there were a 'cpa', that is, a communistpregnancy.org, I would definitely join it tonight. Not that I'm even close to being a communist, but just for a wee bit of balance.

    I confess that I should never have looked into that thread because I'm now seriously thinking less of people, and if they could think less of me, I'm sure they are (but that would be impossible at this late stage).

    I confess I really love you guys, even when we don't agree on stuff, because I know that you've at least thought it through and I'm hearing a real opinion. So its worth my time to rethink it, whatever it is.

    I confess, I'm going to have a glass of red wine now.
    Good for you for voicing your opinion, Maggie. Seriously, it's crazy what 8 months with a crazy president can bring to this country. Let's not forget about the crazy 8 years where America was so divided. Oh and 9/11 and the war, oh let's not go THERE.

    But SHAME on our IDIOT president for wanting to make a broadcast to the kids. Gasp!

    Talk about making mountains out of molehills. I'd rather stay in this thread. You peeps are way cooler, even if you all aren't crazy liberals like myself.

  12. #3702
    shutterbird Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by silverstar View Post
    I confess I just downloaded "I hope you dance" by Leanne Womack off Itunes, and it is making me soooooooo homesick! One of my cousins wanted this song at her wedding; she's had a baby since, been abandonded by her boyfriend and still at home with her mom and dad. I want to go see her now and give her a big hug.

    I can't wait to see my family! Yaaaaaaaaaaaay! I'm going to Arkansas! Weeee! And I'm going to get to eat soul food every single day! I feel euphoric! Woooo!

    LOL.........
    I hope you have a good time on your trip!

    I love that song... it makes me cry now that I have Lou. And hugs to your cousin. I hope things get better for her.



    Quote Originally Posted by Ky'sMom View Post
    Spinning classes are killers, but good for you!!! Keep it up and it'll give you some awesome looking legs.

    Erin
    Does it burn fat from the legs? I've got hideously large legs.

    Quote Originally Posted by daylilies View Post
    What about the rest of me, does it help burn fat all over? I need to lose the belly...
    That too.

  13. #3703

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by maggie View Post
    I confess that if there were a 'cpa', that is, a communistpregnancy.org, I would definitely join it tonight. Not that I'm even close to being a communist, but just for a wee bit of balance.

    I confess that I should never have looked into that thread because I'm now seriously thinking less of people, and if they could think less of me, I'm sure they are (but that would be impossible at this late stage).

    I confess I really love you guys, even when we don't agree on stuff, because I know that you've at least thought it through and I'm hearing a real opinion. So its worth my time to rethink it, whatever it is.

    I confess, I'm going to have a glass of red wine now.
    Seriously, do that. I'll join you.
    And for what it's worth, I think more of you.

  14. #3704

    Default

    That thread is seriously bothering me. I don't know when it got okay to behave like that! I just can't help but check it to see the train wreck even though I find it intensely disturbing. I can't believe that people actually think that liberals want this to be a communist country (and all from the president taping a speech for children). It's just crazy. Batspit crazy.

    "Any idiot can face a crisis; it is this day-to-day living that wears you out." -Anton Chekhov


  15. #3705

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by katycat24 View Post
    Batspit crazy.
    So, I was reading really fast, and I read 'Baptist crazy' and thought UH OH now we're all really going to get in trouble.

    I just have to remember that some people JUST pop in because they like to make trouble/be mean/feel superior. It works, of course. And they have lots of practice.

    Though, I guess that some people might mistake my emotion and outrage for 'feeling superior'. I guess asking people to read up on something *before* making up crazy stuff up is acting all superior now. Well....okay then. I'm comfortable with that.
    Norah! (3 yr)

  16. #3706

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by maggie View Post
    I confess that if there were a 'cpa', that is, a communistpregnancy.org, I would definitely join it tonight. Not that I'm even close to being a communist, but just for a wee bit of balance.

    I confess that I should never have looked into that thread because I'm now seriously thinking less of people, and if they could think less of me, I'm sure they are (but that would be impossible at this late stage).

    I confess I really love you guys, even when we don't agree on stuff, because I know that you've at least thought it through and I'm hearing a real opinion. So its worth my time to rethink it, whatever it is.

    I confess, I'm going to have a glass of red wine now.
    I know. I know. I know.

    Quote Originally Posted by shutterbird View Post
    Good for you for voicing your opinion, Maggie. Seriously, it's crazy what 8 months with a crazy president can bring to this country. Let's not forget about the crazy 8 years where America was so divided. Oh and 9/11 and the war, oh let's not go THERE.

    But SHAME on our IDIOT president for wanting to make a broadcast to the kids. Gasp!

    Talk about making mountains out of molehills. I'd rather stay in this thread. You peeps are way cooler, even if you all aren't crazy liberals like myself.
    I KNOW! I KNOW! I KNOW!!

    Quote Originally Posted by katycat24 View Post
    That thread is seriously bothering me. I don't know when it got okay to behave like that! I just can't help but check it to see the train wreck even though I find it intensely disturbing. I can't believe that people actually think that liberals want this to be a communist country (and all from the president taping a speech for children). It's just crazy. Batspit crazy.
    It bothers me too. Really.
    I wish my kids were in school during a time when the president of the United states actually CARES about kids and their educations!!! Because, let's face it, when my kids are in school when it REALLY matters, I know i'm going to be cursed with a right wing, bible beating, conservative D!CK head just like I was cursed with throughout mose of my school years.

    Ashley - 25, Chris - 27, Elizabeth - 9-22-04, Alexis - 12-19-08

  17. #3707

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by maggie View Post
    I confess that if there were a 'cpa', that is, a communistpregnancy.org, I would definitely join it tonight. Not that I'm even close to being a communist, but just for a wee bit of balance.


    Quote Originally Posted by maggie View Post
    I confess that I should never have looked into that thread because I'm now seriously thinking less of people.
    Yes.

    Quote Originally Posted by maggie View Post
    I confess I really love you guys, even when we don't agree on stuff, because I know that you've at least thought it through and I'm hearing a real opinion. So its worth my time to rethink it, whatever it is.
    Yes.

    I confess you gals have been chatty! No way I can respond to 4 pages of confessions. to computer problems, being ignored, migraines, and spin classes.

    I confess that I really need to self-ban myself from all political threads because it makes me really upset, raises my blood pressure, and makes me really scared and disappointed.

    I confess that DH and I bought the 50 wing plate at Hooters tonight, managed to eat a little more than half, and now have the rest saved for lunch tomorrow. I have a feeling that a lot of people in the Obama thread would be equally upset at the idea of me bringing my fetus to Hooters tonight (and I'll do it again once she's here! many times!)


  18. #3708

    Default

    I confess that I am tempted to use this as my avatar after tonight!



    "Any idiot can face a crisis; it is this day-to-day living that wears you out." -Anton Chekhov


  19. #3709
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    In my head
    Posts
    11,959

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by katycat24 View Post
    I confess that I am tempted to use this as my avatar after tonight!


    I think this picture is funny no matter what your political beliefs might be!
    Me (40) DH (47) & furbabies * m/c 7/08 4/12 11/12

  20. #3710

    Default

    totally made me laugh!
    Anna Mommy to 4 boys!! 16 yrs., 14 yrs., 7 yrs., and baby.
    Mean people produce little mean people!!

  21. #3711

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by daylilies View Post
    What about the rest of me, does it help burn fat all over? I need to lose the belly...
    Spinning is one of the BEST cardio workouts and can burn up to 800 calories in a session, which is what will burn off your belly! I used it a long time ago to lose some weight, fortunately I didn't have as much to lose back then as I do now, but it whipped my flab into shape really quickly.

    Quote Originally Posted by shutterbird View Post
    :

    Does it burn fat from the legs? I've got hideously large legs.
    Yup, it is great for muscle tone for the legs and burning fat because of the cardio component. It is REALLY hard though and takes a while to build up your stamina, if you have a good teacher. I know I am not ready for a spinning class just yet.

    Quote Originally Posted by katycat24 View Post
    I confess that I am tempted to use this as my avatar after tonight!


    That is hilarious!!!

    I am tempted to join you!

    Political threads always crack me up most of the time, rarely do I get upset since I have spoken to a bunch of kooks IRL and during my time as customer service rep, and not just right leaning people, there are plenty of ultra-left leaning kooks in the world. You wouldn't believe the crap people will tell someone they don't even know about their political beliefs or racist attitudes.

    I can understand people being upset about political issues though, even the healthcare issue and educational issues of course, but to get upset at a speech is just pulling straws IMO and a useless focus on a useless topic. Suing public schools regarding a public speech is just priceless and makes me lol!!

    Erin
    Last edited by Ky'sMom; 09-04-2009 at 10:53 PM.

  22. #3712
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    11,236

    Default

    I confess that I am soooo out of the loop with this thread, which makes me sad because my favourite APA ladies live here.

    I confess that I having AF makes me want to take my uterus out and stomp on it (though I'm not sure how that would help).
    I confess that Mia is starting daycare (just 4 hours a day) next week and I'm half and half


  23. #3713

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ky'sMom View Post
    Spinning is one of the BEST cardio workouts and can burn up to 800 calories in a session, which is what will burn off your belly! I used it a long time ago to lose some weight, fortunately I didn't have as much to lose back then as I do now, but it whipped my flab into shape really quickly.



    Yup, it is great for muscle tone for the legs and burning fat because of the cardio component. It is REALLY hard though and takes a while to build up your stamina, if you have a good teacher. I know I am not ready for a spinning class just yet.


    I don't think I was ready for it either! I didn't know what to expect. They did a lot of standing up in the pedals and pedaling. I quit doing that after a while. She said I didn't have to do that if I wasn't ready. I think I'll do a lot better last time. I burnt out fast the first time!

  24. #3714

    Default

    I confess I just came in from outside thinking it was like 2 maybe 3 a.m. Holy crap it's 5 in the morning.
    Anna Mommy to 4 boys!! 16 yrs., 14 yrs., 7 yrs., and baby.
    Mean people produce little mean people!!

  25. #3715

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by katycat24 View Post
    I confess that I am tempted to use this as my avatar after tonight!



    YES!

  26. #3716

    Default

    I confess Evie has her first cold now and I caught it too. ugh.
    6[/B] pounds down 34 more to go!

  27. #3717

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AlishaAnew View Post
    I confess Evie has her first cold now and I caught it too. ugh.
    That sucks. I hope you two feel better soon!
    Anna Mommy to 4 boys!! 16 yrs., 14 yrs., 7 yrs., and baby.
    Mean people produce little mean people!!

  28. #3718

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AlishaAnew View Post
    I confess Evie has her first cold now and I caught it too. ugh.
    Awww hope you fel better. Elle just gave me a slight cold as well.

    Erin

  29. Default

    I confess Its been FOREVER since I've been in here. Miss you ladies!!

    I confess I had my 33 week OB appointment yesterday, and he ordered another ultrasound for me!

    The attending surgeon won't schedule a c-section for someone who had their first ultrasound later than 20 weeks because of dating errors with later u/s's and I didn't have mine until 27 weeks.

    I confess more often than not, I feel like a single mom, and it scares the crap out of me that October is coming so fast!

  30. Default

    OH! and I confess my 3 hour glucose test results came back NORMAL! woot

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •