Page 117 of 1484 FirstFirst ... 17671071151161171181191271672176171117 ... LastLast
Results 3,481 to 3,510 of 44505

Thread: Secular Confessions

And, I confess I joined a new gym today. It's a lot more expensive than my old one but they have a lot more to offer. I've been to the weight loss room for support but it's kind of quiet. Can you guys help me? I'm about 20 lbs. overweight and I've been asking about 6 times over the last year if I'm pregnant (or not really asked, most times, but just congratulated, without asking) So can you guys like, get on my case? I need help.

Quote Originally Posted by atenielle View Post
    I confess I want a PM!!!

I confess Im watching Bridezillas and laughing at how stupid these girls are!
    Ashley...who is your sig about?

3. Default

ClarisseMarie (Her name is Heather)'s little girl -- She's one of the Oct DD ladies

I confess Audrianna was just playing with DH's box of cheezits and I didn't realize it was open, as she was shaking it all over the place. She dumped a good 2 handfuls of crackers all over DH's side of the bed..

I confess I am letting her eat them, and am contemplating just leaving whatever she doesn't eat.. lol

Quote Originally Posted by DucksLikeRain View Post
    DO IT!!! Sometimes people won't ever be exposed if someone doesn't get the ball rolling...

....PM? Pretty please???

I confess I'm curious how Janeen's peaches went-did you and your DH get them canned?
    I think they are being delivered to my work tomorrow. We ordered them from a rotary fundraiser.
    Janeen - 30, Jimi - 42; Married October 21st, 2006;

I confess that Denver is getting their asses handed to them by Chicago.

I confess it must be a little awkward for ole Jay Cutler.

I confess that if you people with the green dots by your name don't start confessing (in other words, talking to me) you're going to be stuck with a play by play of this lame football game.

I confess, TOUCHDOWN DENVER!

I confess it's about **** time.

I confess I wish I could go back to walking around naked all the time.
    I confess when the girls stay at my mom's for the night, the first thing to happen is all the clothes come off!
    I confess since being with DH we've always slept naked, and did even up until about a year and a half ago, but now elmobo's too big.
    I confess I think clothes in your own home should be against the law!

Ashley - 25, Chris - 27, Elizabeth - 9-22-04, Alexis - 12-19-08

Janeen, I'm bad, I only watch college football (for OSU) and only watch pro when it gets to the finals, unless someone's in it that I like!

Toeing the edge between sanity and insanity

I confess I have dried 10 pounds of nectarines and another 10 pounds of nectarine leather since yesterday. I also confess I have yet to spell "nectarine" correctly the first time. Seriously. Every time I type it I have to erase and redo because it comes out "nectRaine"

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Quote Originally Posted by elmobo-n-lexi View Post
    Janeen, I'm bad, I only watch college football (for OSU) and only watch pro when it gets to the finals, unless someone's in it that I like!
    I don't really watch any of it but Jimi is at the game tonight so I'm half assed watching it.

12. Default

I confess Audrianna tripped and fell. I thought she was going to smack her face on the corner of the banister by the stairs.. instead she faceplanted on the wooden floor..

She busted her lip open, and was bleeding all over the place. I was so scared I was crying... and DH wasn't here.. so Im making him feel bad!

I confess I wish I could go back to walking around naked all the time.
    I confess when the girls stay at my mom's for the night, the first thing to happen is all the clothes come off!
    I confess since being with DH we've always slept naked, and did even up until about a year and a half ago, but now elmobo's too big.
    I confess I think clothes in your own home should be against the law!

Or at least completely optional without anyone frowning down on you because of it!

I confess I slept naked on Friday night with S in my bed. She's delightful to sleep with. More delightful to sleep naked next to than John-he can't keep his hands to himself

I confess that I am really craving a cigarette but have refrained from buying any.

I confess that I just keep telling myself "Move on, there's a baby in you. The thoughts and cravings will pass. DO, NOT, BUY, SMOKES."

Or at least completely optional without anyone frowning down on you because of it!

I confess I slept naked on Friday night with S in my bed. She's delightful to sleep with. More delightful to sleep naked next to than John-he can't keep his hands to himself
    LOL true, true! I'm always being groped at night, clothes on or off, so it really doesn't matter either way. He's a grope-sleeper. And he talks and kisses in his sleep too, so yeah, sometimes he gets punched.

LOL true, true! I'm always being groped at night, clothes on or off, so it really doesn't matter either way. He's a grope-sleeper. And he talks and kisses in his sleep too, so yeah, sometimes he gets punched.
    LOL you are BRUTAL!

Quote Originally Posted by Janeen View Post
    I confess that I am really craving a cigarette but have refrained from buying any.

I confess that I just keep telling myself "Move on, there's a baby in you. The thoughts and cravings will pass. DO, NOT, BUY, SMOKES."
    Janeen, you can do it!!! Seriously, you can! I was always a smoker! I quit cold turkey all four times I got pregnant. I know it's not easy, but it sure can be done! Just remember, that baby's inhaling too. Well, I don't really know if that's the truth, but picture it, down in the pit of your womb is a baby sucking on a cigarette! LOL Ok. that was way dramatic and probably not even close to the truth!

But in all seriousness, you can do it!!! I have total faith!

shutterbird Guest

I confess I don't even sleep with my husband.

Quote Originally Posted by atenielle View Post
    I confess Audrianna tripped and fell. I thought she was going to smack her face on the corner of the banister by the stairs.. instead she faceplanted on the wooden floor..

She busted her lip open, and was bleeding all over the place. I was so scared I was crying... and DH wasn't here.. so Im making him feel bad!
    OH no! I hope that baby heals up soon! I would've cried too mama.

Totally know the nighttime groping. For me it's worse when I'm naked-it's like some subliminal switch is flipped in Jack's head and he goes all caveman in the bed in his sleep. At least Scharae is indiscriminate and titty-twists the same no matter what I'm wearing-or not wearing. OUCH!

Quote Originally Posted by shutterbird View Post
    I confess I don't even sleep with my husband.
    You ok?

Janeen, you can do it!!! Seriously, you can! I was always a smoker! I quit cold turkey all four times I got pregnant. I know it's not easy, but it sure can be done! Just remember, that baby's inhaling too. Well, I don't really know if that's the truth, but picture it, down in the pit of your womb is a baby sucking on a cigarette! LOL Ok. that was way dramatic and probably not even close to the truth!

But in all seriousness, you can do it!!! I have total faith!
    I know I'm quitting, I won't have it any other way really. But the excuses are still there. Ya know, sneaking a few here and there probably wouldn't hurt since my mom smoked during all five of her pregnancies...people do it all time...I'm only four weeks and baby doesn't get stuff from me till 6...yadda yadda.

It shall be done though.

Good note though, in the past month or so I did cut back from about 30 smokes a day to 7. Not too shabby eh?

Totally know the nighttime groping. For me it's worse when I'm naked-it's like some subliminal switch is flipped in Jack's head and he goes all caveman in the bed in his sleep. At least Scharae is indiscriminate and titty-twists the same no matter what I'm wearing-or not wearing. OUCH!
    LMAO!! That's great. I've never received a titty twist from elmobo. That would be an experience! She did step on it one time when I was laying on my side. Oh goodness. THAT was some pain.

I confess men are nasty and stinky!
    I confess I'm just happy DH is nastier and stinker than I am!

I know I'm quitting, I won't have it any other way really. But the excuses are still there. Ya know, sneaking a few here and there probably wouldn't hurt since my mom smoked during all five of her pregnancies...people do it all time...I'm only four weeks and baby doesn't get stuff from me till 6...yadda yadda.

It shall be done though.

Good note though, in the past month or so I did cut back from about 30 smokes a day to 7. Not too shabby eh?
    From what I hear, it's always best to cut down before you quit completely! haha I could SOOO be wrong though. I'm full of wrong information. Good luck mama! I know how hard it is. But, i've officially been smoke free since March of 2007!

I confess that you guys are making me wanna sleep naked with Jimi!

I confess that I can't though because I begged my doctor and signed myself up for these progesterone suppositories every night.
    Last edited by Janeen; 08-30-2009 at 08:32 PM.

From what I hear, it's always best to cut down before you quit completely! haha I could SOOO be wrong though. I'm full of wrong information. Good luck mama! I know how hard it is. But, i've officially been smoke free since March of 2007!
    Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice!

I confess that you guys are making me wanna sleep naked with Jimi!

I confess that I can't though because I begged my doctor and signed myself up for these progesterone suppositories.
    Hey now, you have to keep that baby baking by any means necessary! Even if that means you don't get to get groped being all nekkid in the bed!

Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice!
    Thank you, thank you!
    *takes a bow*

Hey now, you have to keep that baby baking by any means necessary! Even if that means you don't get to get groped being all nekkid in the bed!
    I do most of the groping at night

Jimi is usually asleep before I am so I fall asleep hugging on him and kissing his back.

I would think it would bother him but it doesn't, he even lets out little moans in his sleep.

I do most of the groping at night

Jimi is usually asleep before I am so I fall asleep hugging on him and kissing his back.

I would think it would bother him but it doesn't, he even lets out little moans in his sleep.
    CUUUUTE! We have a nighttime ritual, down to the periods of sleepiness that we hold each other. We switch off at certain periods. LOL. It's like an internal clock that neither of us has control over!