Page 116 of 1484 FirstFirst ... 16661061141151161171181261662166161116 ... LastLast
Results 3,451 to 3,480 of 44506

Thread: Secular Confessions

Quote Originally Posted by Lydia View Post
    And daylilies, I like the new name!
    Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by daylilies View Post
    I confess hi hope my new name won't mess anyone up. I'll keep the avatar for a little bit, but plan on changing it to a day lily at some point
    Just noticed this is my 11,111 post LOL
    Wait, who are you?
    Janeen - 30, Jimi - 42; Married October 21st, 2006;

Quote Originally Posted by atenielle View Post
    I confess DH keeps calling Audrianna a spoiled brat, and its really pissing me off.
    I confess that dbf does this all the time and it pisses me off to no end. It's a rip on my parenting since I do it all and it's offensive to the awesome personalities of our children.
    Jerks.
    I confess that recent happenings involving one or our lovely apa ladies and her lying, cheating husband in drudging up a lot of feelings for me and making me second guess my choices.
    I confess that sometimes I like cold, rainy days because I don't feel any obligation to go out and do something.

Quote Originally Posted by Janeen View Post
    Wait, who are you?

How could you forget me so soon? Bwaahhhh!

6[/B] pounds down 34 more to go!

Toeing the edge between sanity and insanity

I confess during my constant lurking in here I came across the book suggestion thread. Just picked up In Defense of Food at the library today and so far I'm loving it! Haven't made it all the way through the foreward, but still....

I confess I plan on reading a number of others that totally piqued my interest in that thread!

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Quote Originally Posted by bridgetwu75 View Post
    I confess that dbf does this all the time and it pisses me off to no end. It's a rip on my parenting since I do it all and it's offensive to the awesome personalities of our children.
    Jerks.
    I confess that recent happenings involving one or our lovely apa ladies and her lying, cheating husband in drudging up a lot of feelings for me and making me second guess my choices.
    I confess that sometimes I like cold, rainy days because I don't feel any obligation to go out and do something.
    I confess that I was just thinking today about how I had better get used to not having so many lazy days because I know when baby comes and is a bit older, I would feel so guilty if I cooped them up. Like today, I haven't even taken a frickin shower and I just woke up from a three hour nap. I haven't stepped foot outside of the house.

There goes that overtime I was going to work. Oh well, there's always tomorow right?

I confess it's been awhile since i've been in this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by elmobo-n-lexi View Post
    I confess Earlier I was feeding Alexis and I wasn't shoveling quick enough, and she was whining during EVERY single bite. So I said, "geez Alexis, that whining drives me mad!" And Elizabeth said, "Well, if it drives you mad, you should've never had CHILDREN MOM!".
    *gasp* that's hilarious!!

Quote Originally Posted by WillowSpy View Post
    I confess I am now .... The Willow Spy!
    Love it! And I live Kate's new name too!

Quote Originally Posted by sunrider View Post
    I confess I have lived in KC for over 5 years now, and just last night picked up a bottle of Shatto's Rootbeer milk - because of Ashley who has lived here less than 6 months and Agatha who just came for a weekend visit.

It is awesome!!!

I also confess I'm sad there are people here in KC and I keep MISSING YOU PEOPLE! We need to plan a meetup. Unless you no love me. And then it's fine.
    Kate, mama to Madi (4/18/08) and Jacob (10/8/10)

I confess that I am not as smart as I once thought I was.

"Any idiot can face a crisis; it is this day-to-day living that wears you out." -Anton Chekhov

I also confess there's a lot of prayin' in TTC that is a little . . .not that I'm necessarily against a few thoughts and prayers here and there. . . .but geeeeeeze.
    Kate, mama to Madi (4/18/08) and Jacob (10/8/10)

Oh thank you guys, I really feel the love! I feel like a new person already. LOL

I confess I should read more...but when I have down time I'd rather zone out in front of the computer...

Quote Originally Posted by bridgetwu75 View Post
    Jerks.
    Yeah, i've been stalking those threads, and I must say, old feelings come flooding back. No matter how healthy everything is between us now, those feelings never completely go away. And I get teary eyed thinking of the pain of it all.......

Ashley - 25, Chris - 27, Elizabeth - 9-22-04, Alexis - 12-19-08

I confess it cracks me up every time I see elmobo-and-lexi's sig....poor Elizabeth just looks so innocent and unsuspecting and Lexi is about to bite her head off. LOL

I confess it cracks me up every time I see elmobo-and-lexi's sig....poor Elizabeth just looks so innocent and unsuspecting and Lexi is about to bite her head off. LOL
    LMAO! It's true! Alexis is a big bully! Not really, no, but she really did want to bite her head! LOL.

And then in the next picture, she looks all, "Wha? I? Who me?"

I confess that DH and I are heading out to walk to the store and get a package of green chili beef and bean frozen burritos.

I confess that this is my dinner choice for the night.

I confess I don't go in the TTC room lately as it seems to annoy me. LOL. A lot.

19. Default

I confess that lately I have not been in the mood to DTD... So this morning when the mood struck, I impatiently waited for Audrianna to take her nap so I could surprise DH.

I confess once she was asleep, and in her crib, I got to the bedroom and no longer felt like it..

shutterbird Guest

I confess hi hope my new name won't mess anyone up. I'll keep the avatar for a little bit, but plan on changing it to a day lily at some point
    Just noticed this is my 11,111 post LOL
    Lovely new name!

Quote Originally Posted by katycat24 View Post
    I confess that I am not as smart as I once thought I was.
    I feel like that constantly. Where did my brain go?

Quote Originally Posted by Luna View Post
    I also confess there's a lot of prayin' in TTC that is a little . . .not that I'm necessarily against a few thoughts and prayers here and there. . . .but geeeeeeze.
    I'm sorry you're feeling isolated! Maybe you should make a "No Prayers Allowed" thread.

I confess me too! Too cute!

Quote Originally Posted by silverstar View Post
    I confess I don't go in the TTC room lately as it seems to annoy me. LOL. A lot.

-----------------------

I confess I need a hug. I'm pretty sure I need to go on anti-depressants but I'm too scared that it might hurt my chances for adoption and other stuff later.

21. Default

I confess I have been thinking about death ALOT today... Its no fun to do while pregnant...

I confess I am kinda peeved that DH went out on the boat with his buddies while I am sitting here doing nothing - leaving me more time to think...

Quote Originally Posted by shutterbird View Post
    Lovely new name!

I feel like that constantly. Where did my brain go?

I'm sorry you're feeling isolated! Maybe you should make a "No Prayers Allowed" thread.

I confess me too! Too cute!

-----------------------

I confess I need a hug. I'm pretty sure I need to go on anti-depressants but I'm too scared that it might hurt my chances for adoption and other stuff later.
    I'm sorry!

Quote Originally Posted by atenielle View Post
    I confess I have been thinking about death ALOT today... Its no fun to do while pregnant...

I confess I am kinda peeved that DH went out on the boat with his buddies while I am sitting here doing nothing - leaving me more time to think...
    I hate thinking about death. It's my biggest fear, and it might slowly drive me insane if I think about it for too long. That sucks you couldn't have gone with DH!!

I confess that I'm actually watching football, but only because DH is at the game right now.

I confess that sometimes I have this overwhelming urge to expose people when things don't seem quite right.

I confess that sometimes I have this overwhelming urge to expose people when things don't seem quite right.
    HMM me too. But now you have me curious and a PM would do us both some good right now!

Quote Originally Posted by elmobo-n-lexi View Post
    HMM me too. But now you have me curious and a PM would do us both some good right now!
    I did. Odd eh? Or is just me over analyzing some crud? lol

3andMe is offline Every day is a gift. It's just... does it have to be a pair of socks? Hopelessly Devoted

I did. Odd eh? Or is just me over analyzing some crud? lol
    I want a PM too! Please?

ETA After seeing Tif's post below, I have sometimes had discussions with moderators about suspicions I've had.
    Last edited by 3andMe; 08-30-2009 at 07:41 PM.

Toeing the edge between sanity and insanity

DO IT!!! Sometimes people won't ever be exposed if someone doesn't get the ball rolling...

....PM? Pretty please???

I confess I'm curious how Janeen's peaches went-did you and your DH get them canned?

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Oh no! You caught me! LOL
    No, but really...fill me in?

30. Default

I confess I want a PM!!!

I confess Im watching Bridezillas and laughing at how stupid these girls are!