Page 111 of 1484 FirstFirst ... 11611011091101111121131211612116111111 ... LastLast
Results 3,301 to 3,330 of 44506

Thread: Secular Confessions

3andMe is offline Every day is a gift. It's just... does it have to be a pair of socks? Hopelessly Devoted

Quote Originally Posted by sunrider View Post
    I confess - if there isn't another future X-gamer pic of Claire in Lydia's signature. Does that girl have no fear?
    She has no fear, doesn't feel pain very much, and loves thrills. Last night she was on our desk chair, standing up, not holding onto anything, and having Ronin spin her in circles. DH was just telling me he thought she might end up doing a lot of drugs in high school because of her risk-taking behaviors and love of wild sensations. It was easy to take that picture because she kept climbing up the stairs and leaping off, over and over.

Quote Originally Posted by Lydia View Post
    She has no fear, doesn't feel pain very much, and loves thrills. Last night she was on our desk chair, standing up, not holding onto anything, and having Ronin spin her in circles. DH was just telling me he thought she might end up doing a lot of drugs in high school because of her risk-taking behaviors and love of wild sensations. It was easy to take that picture because she kept climbing up the stairs and leaping off, over and over.
    Nah I don't think she will do drugs but get a lot of tattoos and piercings
    6[/B] pounds down 34 more to go!

Quote Originally Posted by AlishaAnew View Post
    Nah I don't think she will do drugs but get a lot of tattoos and piercings
    Or become an X-gamer. I could easily see her flying through the air at the top of a half pipe with roller blades on her feet. Or straddling a bike. Or maybe, with the jumping thing, she'll take up skydiving.

Any of those would be better than drugs. . . .
    Krista & Jonathan: Liam, our one and only, born 9 Sep 2008

As noted in other thread, I confess that I'm now married to a doctor. Sorta.
    Norah! (3 yr)

shutterbird Guest

Quote Originally Posted by maggie View Post
    I confess that's AWESOME!

3andMe is offline Every day is a gift. It's just... does it have to be a pair of socks? Hopelessly Devoted

That IS totally awesome! Is he asking you to call him doctor? Mine did for a little while.

Little daredevil.

That IS totally awesome! Is he asking you to call him doctor? Mine did for a little while.

I totally would. lol

He hasn't asked, but I have been all night. It cracks me up.
    Norah! (3 yr)

That's awesome! Congratulations!
    Me (40) DH (47) & furbabies * m/c 7/08 4/12 11/12

I confess that I am trying to write an artist's statement for studio tour coming up and it's all such ridiculous and meaningless linguistic wordplay that it is frustrating, annoying, a waste of time, but also secretly fun. To write a whole paragraph that has no meaning whatsoever is kind of a challenge for this old English major!

Congrats to Maggie's doctor husband (do we call you Dr. Maggie, too? Do you have a doctoral degree already? hmmm) and yes, I noticed Claire in your signature photo earlier - she is just leaping with abandon!

"Any idiot can face a crisis; it is this day-to-day living that wears you out." -Anton Chekhov

shutterbird Guest

OMG JANEEN!!!!!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!

I confess hi again! I'm back online pretty much. I can't get on as much since we actually have a computer room in the new house and it's not in the main room anymore. I missed you guys.
    I confess I feel like this house still isn't actually ours. We've had so many people trampling in and out, lots of problems and snags, etc. It's very frustrating but it will be great when everyone is gone and we can relax. I confess I haven't been sleeping well here though, and I hear strange things and I feel like strange things happen here. Like this morning I know I turned the computer on. I walked away and came back and it was off. Stuff like that could either be creepy or just me being a flake. LOL
    Edit to add: Just now I opened windows in the living room and came back and half of them were shut....which would have been creepy if I had not caught my son in the act of shutting another one...
    Last edited by daylilies; 08-25-2009 at 07:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by katycat24 View Post
    do we call you Dr. Maggie, too? Do you have a doctoral degree already? hmmm)
    You can wait on calling me doctor. I'm writing up my thesis now and will (I think I can I think I can) submit it sometime this fall. So, soon enough. I hope!

Janeen.........is there some news that needs to be shared????
    Norah! (3 yr)

You can wait on calling me doctor. I'm writing up my thesis now and will (I think I can I think I can) submit it sometime this fall. So, soon enough. I hope!

Janeen.........is there some news that needs to be shared????
    Well apparently, from what this pregnancy test is telling me and from what the doctor confirmed...THE IUI WORKED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by shutterbird View Post
    OMG JANEEN!!!!!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!
    Thanksssssssssssss!
    Janeen - 30, Jimi - 42; Married October 21st, 2006;

Wow! Yahoooooo! Weeeeehaaaa! Congratulations Janeen!

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYY YYYYYYYYYY! Congrats Janeen!
    Norah! (3 yr)

Woot woot Janeen!!!!!! I'm doing the happy dance in my chair for ya

yay Janeen Congrats!
    You'll have to excuse typos. my genius DH left a razor blade in a huge box of stuff from our bathroom and i stuck my hand in it and got cut. Now I can't use my lft middle finger properly grrr

Wow, the things that happen when I'm away from the computer!

Congrats to Maggie's Dr Husband - who I guess is now DrDH or DDH.

Congrats to Janeen! Yay! More Heathen Expansion!

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay for heathen babies!!!

I confess I have been tempted lately to post a poll in my birth room about religious affiliation just out of sheer curiosity.

I know in some birth rooms it's more of an issue, but no one in my month has ever said anything that has EVER made me want to consider leaving. I can't decide if it's just coincidence and that particular group of ladies, or if the general comments just don't "get to me" like they "get" to other people.

22. Default

I confess I am beyond thrilled that Agatha and Janeen are now both expecting!!!

I confess it scares the sh!t out of me how quickly October is coming

Every time I look at your ticker, I am floored by how the numbers are flying by!!!

Oh... and Shatto Root Beer Milk is the SHIZNIT!!!!! DH and I chugged a whole bottle in like 15 min (and then of course I threw up LOL) but it was gloriously delicious. And we got it from HyVee like you suggested!

24. Default

aaaah!! Im so glad you loved it!! but so sorry it made you throw up!! lol

I was floored by how much a bottle costs, then DH told me that there is a deposit return when you take the empty (clean) bottle back to the store

Someone just dropped a house on my sister!

I confess I am SOOOOOOO glad to be over with this farking class. My professor was such a JERK. I just got my paper back and his comments were rude and he gave me 1 point shy of a B. What. Ever. I honestly don't even care, I'm just so happy that I never have to take another class from him.

Quote Originally Posted by Bean View Post
    I confess I am SOOOOOOO glad to be over with this farking class. My professor was such a JERK. I just got my paper back and his comments were rude and he gave me 1 point shy of a B. What. Ever. I honestly don't even care, I'm just so happy that I never have to take another class from him.
    I am so sorry and glad for your sake that it's over!

I confess I almost told this woman to frak off beeotch and hang up on her.
    I confess I'm now crying in my office because I'm so angry.
    Last edited by sunrider; 08-25-2009 at 12:52 PM.

Congrats, Janeen!

Cass. I hated when I would get jerkface professors. Lame.

Sunrider. Don't let *****es get you down.

Quote Originally Posted by stephmama View Post
    Sunrider. Don't let *****es get you down.
    Thanks . . . I'm coming off inlaw stress too and dealing with the scheduling planning of Liam's first birthday party.