Page 110 of 1484 FirstFirst ... 10601001081091101111121201602106101110 ... LastLast
Results 3,271 to 3,300 of 44506

Thread: Secular Confessions

Quote Originally Posted by KateS View Post
    I confess Josh wanted me to stay with him tonight when he went to bed, and I did for a while, because he rarely wants to snuggle with me anymore. He wrapped both arms around my head and held me like that for a long time. And I cried. I miss when he was a little baby and all he wanted to do was lay on me.
    Awwwwwwwwwwwwww. Cuddle time is the best. I'm glad he gave you some much needed love.
    Norah! (3 yr)

I confess . . . I was freaky-dream free last night.
    I confess . . . I choose to believe that it's because I moved my dreamcatcher back over my bed. It was over the dresser from when the bed was against that wall and I'd just never moved it. I still just dozed between about 5-7 am, but my sleep up to that point was much better.
    Krista & Jonathan: Liam, our one and only, born 9 Sep 2008

Quote Originally Posted by sunrider View Post
    I confess . . . I was freaky-dream free last night.

I confess . . . I choose to believe that it's because I moved my dreamcatcher back over my bed. It was over the dresser from when the bed was against that wall and I'd just never moved it. I still just dozed between about 5-7 am, but my sleep up to that point was much better.
    You know... doing feng shui-related stuff always helps my sleep. Is it placebo effect? Probably, hehe. But I still do it

3andMe is offline Every day is a gift. It's just... does it have to be a pair of socks? Hopelessly Devoted

I hardly ever dream, but last night I had one worthy of an action movie! I had to go rescue dh who was in the middle of working on some doomsday device, on my motorcycle, with a submachine gun. It was awesome and scary. I was so confused when I woke up that I had to double-check to make sure I turned off my alarm.

And Yay WillOwispy for the fun pregnancy dreams. Those are great.

I confess I'm finally back to work, after being off since May 29th. I started a few days ago and am still not caught up on all the gossip. But I have to leave and clock in now! Dh said I'd been off work so long he thought I'd decided to retire.

We've been watching so much Lost that I keep having dreams that I'm in episodes lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Lydia View Post
    I hardly ever dream, but last night I had one worthy of an action movie! I had to go rescue dh who was in the middle of working on some doomsday device, on my motorcycle, with a submachine gun. It was awesome and scary. I was so confused when I woke up that I had to double-check to make sure I turned off my alarm.
    That sounds like a REALLY cool dream!

Quote Originally Posted by Lydia View Post
    I confess I'm finally back to work, after being off since May 29th. I started a few days ago and am still not caught up on all the gossip. But I have to leave and clock in now! Dh said I'd been off work so long he thought I'd decided to retire.
    YAY! I'm glad you're finally feeling better!

Lydia, I'm glad you're feeling better. FINALLY! That took way too long. I hope the wellness sticks!
    Norah! (3 yr)

I confess.......
    on my final exam for my first MOD I got a 99!! and for the class a 96 oh and lab was 98
    ...11 more to go

I confess....
    I think I want to be a scientist so I can discover the male PMS hormone
    6[/B] pounds down 34 more to go!

9. Default

I confess that thing about male PMS hormone seriously made me giggle!
    I am doing my 3 hour glucose test, and am SO thankful the hospital has free wi-fi, and I remembered to bring my laptop, or I would seriously be going CRAZY right now..
    The lab was SO backed up that I had to wait for an hour and a half just to get my drink.. so my "3 hour test" will actually be taking 4.5 OY

I confess I can't stand it when DH calls when he's on the road and he puts me on speaker phone so he has to yell but it still sounds like he's a mile away--and he thinks he can talk about important matters like issues with the house in these conditions--
    I say "ok well I'm gonna let you go so you can drive, call me back when you can talk"

Quote Originally Posted by atenielle View Post
    I confess that thing about male PMS hormone seriously made me giggle!
    I am doing my 3 hour glucose test, and am SO thankful the hospital has free wi-fi, and I remembered to bring my laptop, or I would seriously be going CRAZY right now..
    The lab was SO backed up that I had to wait for an hour and a half just to get my drink.. so my "3 hour test" will actually be taking 4.5 OY
    I confess I must have missed that you failed your one hour. I'll keep that you pass the 3 hour. YAY for free wi-fi.

What hospital are you at? And do you know where you're going to deliver yet?

12. Default

I confess I must have missed that you failed your one hour. I'll keep that you pass the 3 hour. YAY for free wi-fi.

What hospital are you at? And do you know where you're going to deliver yet?
    I didn't really announce that I failed the 1 hour.. In all reality, I didn't fail... but my numbers were elevated enough that my dr wanted me to do the 3 hour just to be safe (especially since I was so borderline with Audri)

Im at TMC Lakewood... and this is where I'll be delivering too.. unless something unexpected happens.

I'm really happy with my doctor. He's kinda helping me plan a VBAC even though "this hospital doesn't do them" - "Because I didn't have an ultrasound til 27 weeks they can't trust the dating so they'll just have to let me go into labor"

13. Default

Quote Originally Posted by KateS View Post
    I confess I can't stand it when DH calls when he's on the road and he puts me on speaker phone so he has to yell but it still sounds like he's a mile away--and he thinks he can talk about important matters like issues with the house in these conditions--
    I say "ok well I'm gonna let you go so you can drive, call me back when you can talk"
    I hate that too! But DH never wants to talk about important things.. Just always calls to bullsh!t

14. Default

I confess I am now even more bummed that Agatha's weekend trip to KC is all booked up... Dh just called and we got our Bond Refund from when he was arrested in June, and would actually have gas money to do a meet up!!!

I didn't really announce that I failed the 1 hour.. In all reality, I didn't fail... but my numbers were elevated enough that my dr wanted me to do the 3 hour just to be safe (especially since I was so borderline with Audri)

Im at TMC Lakewood... and this is where I'll be delivering too.. unless something unexpected happens.

I'm really happy with my doctor. He's kinda helping me plan a VBAC even though "this hospital doesn't do them" - "Because I didn't have an ultrasound til 27 weeks they can't trust the dating so they'll just have to let me go into labor"
    I meant to ask if you had GD with Audri. Hoping you pass the 3 hour, too.

I confess I am now even more bummed that Agatha's weekend trip to KC is all booked up... Dh just called and we got our Bond Refund from when he was arrested in June, and would actually have gas money to do a meet up!!!
    Awww I'm so sorry! I have your number though so I will give you a call if something looks possible. We're going with another couple, and both DH and the other guy are all gung ho about going to sporting events, BBQ.... I dunno lol.

Good news about the bond refund though! You guys should go do something fun!

17. Default

Quote Originally Posted by willOwispy View Post
    Awww I'm so sorry! I have your number though so I will give you a call if something looks possible. We're going with another couple, and both DH and the other guy are all gung ho about going to sporting events, BBQ.... I dunno lol.
    Totally understand! But by the sounds of it, you can't be TOO far away if you are doing it as a weekend trip -- so perhaps next time? If there is one.. lol

18. Default

I meant to ask if you had GD with Audri. Hoping you pass the 3 hour, too.
    Honestly I think I did... With her my # was at the cutoff of 140, and they didn't have me do the 3 hour... This time my # was at 136 and they said "Better safe than sorry"

It would definitely explain why she was 9lbs 2oz

Hey wanna hear something cool? My bridal shower and the move in date to our new house (tomorrow) are exactly 5 years apart.
    I swear I have been trying to read all the confessions, but I've been unpacking a lot...and I must do the blanket hugs, congrats, sorries and compassionate angry faces because I just cannot keep up...

Honestly I think I did... With her my # was at the cutoff of 140, and they didn't have me do the 3 hour... This time my # was at 136 and they said "Better safe than sorry"

It would definitely explain why she was 9lbs 2oz
    Meh . . . Mine was 104, not even close . . . and my youngling was 9 lb 10 oz

Glad to hear you're doing better, Lydia!

Ashley, I hope you pass your 3 hour test! They don't even do those tests in England unless you already have issues and I'm kinda glad.

Alisha, congrats on the good grades.

I confess I've just finished reading The Time Traveler's Wife and I cried so so much. I've clung to my husband ever since he got home from work. LOL.

Awww Kate don't worry about us, just do your moving thing We'll be here once you're back.

I confess i've stopped posting in here and I confess I don't know why!

Ashley - 25, Chris - 27, Elizabeth - 9-22-04, Alexis - 12-19-08

I confess you should resume!

Quote Originally Posted by willOwispy View Post
    Awww Kate don't worry about us, just do your moving thing We'll be here once you're back.
    You're cute. I had to go back and read what I wrote because I couldn't remember what I said LOL
    I can't stay away too long from you guys...but I'm sad that I've also been missing church!

I confess we viewed a house today and will be viewing another tomorrow in the same neighborhood. I hope we get some people wanting to view ours soon as I'd love to start decorating my new house, whichever it may be!

I confess DD woke up every hour last night and now I am feeling slightly

28. Default

I confess we were gone yesterday from 8:30 am until 1:30 am this morning...
    I confess I am not looking forward to seeing FIL and sMIL when they get home... I am afraid they are going to b!tch us out for not getting things done around the house, so while they were gone I got up and quickly did dishes, took out the trash and swept. lol

I confess - if there isn't another future X-gamer pic of Claire in Lydia's signature. Does that girl have no fear?

I confess I have been exhausted all weekend.
    I am too exhausted to remember this funny church sign I saw and really wanted to tell you ladies.