Page 100 of 1484 FirstFirst ... 50 909899100101102 110 150 200 600 1100 ... LastLast
Results 2,971 to 3,000 of 44506

Thread: Secular Confessions

  1. #2971

    Default

    I confess . . . . WE'VE HIT 100 PAGES!!!!
    Krista & Jonathan: Liam, our one and only, born 9 Sep 2008



  2. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sunrider View Post
    I confess . . . . WE'VE HIT 100 PAGES!!!!
    WHOA

  3. #2973

    Default

    Yay on 100 pages! And yay on a good interview, Ashley!

    And Lydia - it sounds corny, but if you are both thinking about this, then maybe you should do it Or at least, not do anything to prevent it.


  4. #2974
    3andMe's Avatar
    3andMe is offline Every day is a gift. It's just... does it have to be a pair of socks? Hopelessly Devoted
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    21,520

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by willOwispy View Post
    And Lydia - it sounds corny, but if you are both thinking about this, then maybe you should do it Or at least, not do anything to prevent it.
    We've been spending a great deal of time talking about it in the past few days, both pros and cons.

    Yay for 100 pages!

    And I can't believe I have two 2-year-olds!


  5. #2975

    Default

    Hey you crazy heathens!
    I don't know if I told you all yet but I am starting school again this coming up MONDAY!!!!!
    I am absolutely TERRIFIED too. The initial exam I took to get in made me feel really dumb! Like I need to brush up on my math skills
    Anyways I keep having that lil voice in the back of my head telling me that I will fail but I keep pushing on by thinking of Evie.


    Oh I confess


    and HEY I want drunken texts Dammit!!!!
    6[/B] pounds down 34 more to go!

  6. #2976

    Default

    Huzzah for 100!!!
    6[/B] pounds down 34 more to go!

  7. #2977
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    11,734

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by stephmama View Post

    I confess I love drunken texts from Vegas.


    I confess I am tired and home but had such a great time. Cass and I are so much alike it felt totally natural to be with her. I miss her already.

    Pictures to come, she took most of them so we have to wait until she gets home and has the time to upload them, so probably not until tomorrow.
    Me (Erin), Dh (Sean), Aidan~6, Liam~3, Meara, The Newbie

  8. #2978
    3andMe's Avatar
    3andMe is offline Every day is a gift. It's just... does it have to be a pair of socks? Hopelessly Devoted
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    21,520

    Default

    So glad you had a good time, Erin! Isn't it nice feeling meeting up with someone who just clicks like that? Can't wait to see pictures.


  9. #2979

    Default

    Oh YAY! I am so excited about the pictures!!!!
    Glad you a great time!!
    6[/B] pounds down 34 more to go!

  10. #2980

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sunrider View Post
    I confess I'm just floored at the results of the "Text while driving" poll in Random.

    Makes me want to stay at home forever.

    And happy birthday Claire & Ronin! Off to check the blog for pics!
    Hahaha, yea I'm with ya. But I didn't need the poll to tell me that. People are really terrible drivers, and do not pay the least attention.


  11. #2981

    Default

    Happy birthday Claire and Ronin!!! Two years already, wow. I saw the costumes in your other thread, Lydia, and I have to say that I am JEALOUS. I want those costumes for myself! Amazing.

    I'm also terribly freaked by the texting while driving thing. As I made clear over there. Really freaked.
    Norah! (3 yr)

  12. #2982
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Aurora, CO
    Posts
    20,072

    Default

    I confess where the hell have I been!?!?!

    I confess ohhhhh yeah, I started a confessions thread in TTC and have been posting there.

    I confess this cycle that started yesterday is going to be our first IUI and I'm nervous!
    Janeen - 30, Jimi - 42; Married October 21st, 2006;


  13. #2983

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Luna View Post
    I confess I have a confession I can't share.

    I'm quoting myself because I'm having issues.

    I confess. . . . while I'm really happy for all involved. . .I'm having a hard time with all the BFPs.
    Kate, mama to Madi (4/18/08) and Jacob (10/8/10)


  14. #2984
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Aurora, CO
    Posts
    20,072

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Luna View Post
    I'm quoting myself because I'm having issues.

    I confess. . . . while I'm really happy for all involved. . .I'm having a hard time with all the BFPs.


    I understand.
    Janeen - 30, Jimi - 42; Married October 21st, 2006;


  15. #2985
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Someone just dropped a house on my sister!
    Posts
    21,250

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by stephmama View Post
    I confess I love drunken texts from Vegas.
    Oh god, I'm so embarrassed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rin View Post


    I confess I am tired and home but had such a great time. Cass and I are so much alike it felt totally natural to be with her. I miss her already.

    Pictures to come, she took most of them so we have to wait until she gets home and has the time to upload them, so probably not until tomorrow.
    Word.

  16. #2986

    Default

    Agatha or someone...
    Okay I have a project up and coming. Well I decided to present it through powerpoint. I have to also type a paper about said project. My question is I have to cite my work and I don't remember the format for that...any help?
    6[/B] pounds down 34 more to go!

  17. #2987
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    In a van, DOWN BY THE RIVER!
    Posts
    8,435

    Default

    I confess I love strawberry cider! Yum-may!

  18. Default

    I confess I am back from the lake, and boy, did I miss my baby!!!!!

  19. #2989

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AlishaAnew View Post
    Agatha or someone...
    Okay I have a project up and coming. Well I decided to present it through powerpoint. I have to also type a paper about said project. My question is I have to cite my work and I don't remember the format for that...any help?
    It depends on what type of format you are suppose to use APA or MLA or the other that I forget the name of. I used http://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/557/01/ for my MLA papers in college when I didn't have my MLA book handy and http://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/560/01/ when I had to write papers for other departments that used APA. I was an English major in college so used MLA mostly and would forget APA so I brushed up on it with this webpage. I did a few powerpoint presentations and used both formatting types for my references at the end of the presentation.

    Erin

  20. #2990

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AlishaAnew View Post
    Agatha or someone...
    Okay I have a project up and coming. Well I decided to present it through powerpoint. I have to also type a paper about said project. My question is I have to cite my work and I don't remember the format for that...any help?
    Aww I totally didn't see this! Erin hit it spot on. If you teacher didn't tell you guys the method he/she wants for the citations, then I guess you can do whatever you want? The high school I taught at made MLA the standard because they failed to understand that the sciences need citations too

    I confess that the first few months of pregnancy are really, really weird. There is a person inside of me who I cannot see or feel. If I don't think about him/her, I basically forget. That's sort of creepy to me. I wish I could fast forward time to like, the 18th week when I can at least know they are there.


  21. Default

    I confess

    I HATE CHIGGERS!

  22. #2992
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Aurora, CO
    Posts
    20,072

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by atenielle View Post
    I confess

    I HATE CHIGGERS!
    They just whispered to me and told me they loooovvvveeee you sweet thang!
    Janeen - 30, Jimi - 42; Married October 21st, 2006;


  23. Default

    They love DH even more than me...

    I confess DH woke me at 3 am, because he was so itchy, and had me cover his legs in calamine lotion

  24. #2994
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Aurora, CO
    Posts
    20,072

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by atenielle View Post
    They love DH even more than me...

    I confess DH woke me at 3 am, because he was so itchy, and had me cover his legs in calamine lotion
    Aww you poor people.

    I confess I wonder if that is what got me one time on the way back from Oklahoma? I had bumps all on my inner thighs for like a week and a half and I was so afraid that I had sat on a bar toilet and caught something. DH reminded me of how I had my leg out the window while we were flying down the highways through OK and TX and said bugs probably got in there and bit me. Yikes!
    Janeen - 30, Jimi - 42; Married October 21st, 2006;


  25. Default

    I dunno... We were at the lake for 3 days, and from what I've read Chiggers live in low damp areas... like where we were camping...

    I think I got more mosquito bites than chigger bites though, cause I swell like CRAZY from mosquitoes and my bites are like the size of quarters...

  26. #2996

    Default

    Ashley, if at any time you sat in the grass or on a log or stump - they're chiggers. (They don't fly, so you pretty much have to put yourself in contact with them).

    They suck. I know, because they think I'm delicious - as do the blood sucking beotches (i.e. mosquitos . . . since only the females suck blood).
    Krista & Jonathan: Liam, our one and only, born 9 Sep 2008



  27. #2997

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by willOwispy View Post
    I confess that the first few months of pregnancy are really, really weird. There is a person inside of me who I cannot see or feel. If I don't think about him/her, I basically forget. That's sort of creepy to me. I wish I could fast forward time to like, the 18th week when I can at least know they are there.
    I confess I'm a tiny bit jealous of you Agatha. We're not having another so I won't get to experience it again. I really only missed one part - feeling him move around inside me. That was the most wonderful feeling in the whole world.

    I wish you all the joys of pregnancy and hope you have none of the problems I did.

    Do you blog or keep a journal? I wish I had started blogging in my pregnancy so that I could have recorded the little details and things that happened.
    Krista & Jonathan: Liam, our one and only, born 9 Sep 2008



  28. #2998

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ky'sMom View Post
    It depends on what type of format you are suppose to use APA or MLA or the other that I forget the name of. I used http://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/557/01/ for my MLA papers in college when I didn't have my MLA book handy and http://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/560/01/ when I had to write papers for other departments that used APA. I was an English major in college so used MLA mostly and would forget APA so I brushed up on it with this webpage. I did a few powerpoint presentations and used both formatting types for my references at the end of the presentation.

    Erin
    Quote Originally Posted by willOwispy View Post
    Aww I totally didn't see this! Erin hit it spot on. If you teacher didn't tell you guys the method he/she wants for the citations, then I guess you can do whatever you want? The high school I taught at made MLA the standard because they failed to understand that the sciences need citations too

    I confess that the first few months of pregnancy are really, really weird. There is a person inside of me who I cannot see or feel. If I don't think about him/her, I basically forget. That's sort of creepy to me. I wish I could fast forward time to like, the 18th week when I can at least know they are there.
    oops yeah she said MLA...ahhh this is still all so crazy to me about how much I forgot since school
    6[/B] pounds down 34 more to go!

  29. #2999

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sunrider View Post
    I confess I'm a tiny bit jealous of you Agatha. We're not having another so I won't get to experience it again. I really only missed one part - feeling him move around inside me. That was the most wonderful feeling in the whole world.

    I wish you all the joys of pregnancy and hope you have none of the problems I did.

    Do you blog or keep a journal? I wish I had started blogging in my pregnancy so that I could have recorded the little details and things that happened.
    I should probably journal this pregnancy... good idea I cannot imagine just having one (then again, I am pregnant and still cannot imagine being pregnant...)

    Quote Originally Posted by AlishaAnew View Post
    oops yeah she said MLA...ahhh this is still all so crazy to me about how much I forgot since school
    Just keep asking We're all here for ya, girl!


  30. Default

    I confess I am Uber proud of you Alisha!!
    I confess after telling sMIL about DH's interview she decided to tell us when sBIL goes back to school DH is on full time mowing duty... even if he gets the job!! WTF?! He could be working 56 hours a week... and sBIL will just be going to high school... I think he can handle mowing, even if its put off till weekends!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •