Page 997 of 1484 FirstFirst ... 497897947987995996997998999100710471097 ... LastLast
Results 29,881 to 29,910 of 44506

Thread: Secular Confessions

Your mom sounds like a sweetheart. I am angry for her regarding medicaid reluctance to cover her surgery.

Today in the grocery store parking lot a man walked past us as we were getting out of the van. He was wearing cowboy boots, cowboy hat, big belt buckle. Kai's jaw was on the ground in total amazement and he said, "MOM! A REAL COWBOY!" I thought the guy seemed a little annoyed as he only gave a small smile but then as we were walking in the store behind him Kai said, "I hope this store has hard biscuits and black coffee for this cowboy."
    Then he laughed. He probably wonder wth I teach my children! Kai got that from a Magic Treehouse book Ghost Town at Sundown where Slim the cowboy gives Jack and Annie hard biscuits and black coffee and must say something about that being a cowboy meal.

Bridget, The Virus Pit (so-called by doctors in this area) is an indoor play area at the mall. It's been a rainy couple of days, and there are not a lot of indoor entertainment options around.

I also tell Mira that she is beautiful. Really because I don't think she will actually turn out that way (on her exterior, anyway), and I think that every child needs to hear that. I was an ugly child, and one of my aunts always called me her 'Beautiful One'. She grew up as an ugly duckling herself, and empathized, I believe. She is one of my favorite people ever.

Mandy, I hope your mom gets her surgery soon.
    Last edited by Suja; 03-25-2012 at 05:47 PM.

Bridget, we just read the magic treehouse book about the mummy and I skipped over some parts when they were talking about the bandages being peeled back from the face, and how they take the brain out through the nose. I didn't want him having bad dreams about shriveled mummy faces and brains.

Mandy, I like what your mom said about the movie. She should really read the book.

I guess I don't mind so much if their own parents tell little girls they're beautiful but this one woman she just drives me nuts, gushing over this little girl who's not her own every day, and then she turns around and says to her own son, "stop being so shy!"

I'm really frustrated right now and I hope you guys don't mind if I vent a bit!
    I'm a bridesmaid (BM) in my cousin's wedding this June. The maid of honor (MOH) just e mailed all us BM's asking if we were available June 9th for the bachelorette party. I told her months ago I had the cruise planned that weekend. (I booked the cruise back in August, when my cousin told me she was getting married in May, so I thought I was in the clear)

Then she asked if we could all be there at 1 pm on April 1 for the bridal shower. The shower officially starts at 2 and I asked her a couple weeks ago if she wanted us to be there early, because the first class of the cooking thing I'm doing at the UU church is on the 1st and I would probably have to bow out early or not go at all, to get to the shower on time. She said 2 should be fine. But now she wants us there at 1 and I'm not sure I'll make it.

Grrrrrr

I tried to write back a tactful e mail. I asked DH "Would it be snarky to remind her I pointed out these conflicts weeks ago?" and he said yes.

Suharto, I loved Titanic for the ability to compare what I'd already learned about the real ship to what was portrayed in the movie. I'd read so many books and of course saw black and white photos, but I wanted to see if what I pictured in my head was anything like reality.

Jennifer, I mispoke. Ithaca isn't that large. That was the entire metro area, including putter communities like Trumansburg.

Mandy, that's such a shame about your mom's sight. It affects her quality of life!

I'm in NYC at an Allman Brothers concert. Gregg Allman left the stage last night 1/2 way through and couldn't return for tonight. Even without him, I have to say they sound amazingly good. Who knows who they are? lol

Suja, sorry my "smartphone" renamed you something crazy! Sorry for the typos. It's intermission and I'm on my phone.

I know who they are!

I know one song they do, The Whipping Post, because my uncle's band does a kickass cover of it
    Do they also do that song "I was born a rambling man"?

Kate, I think I'd have to be snarky then, if that's snarky. She shouldn't disregard your prior obligations. Especially since you let her know ahead of time. Sometimes people like that need to be called out. Not that I know her but I'd be upset if I were you as well.
    Weddings are a pain in the arse.

We don't know each other very well, the MOH and I. We're cousins and we were friends as kids for a while but then I moved out of the area and we kind of grew apart. I'd still see her at family things but we didn't really talk much. I was always kind of jealous of her because she's pretty and skinny.
    Last edited by daylilies; 03-25-2012 at 08:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by daylilies View Post
    I know one song they do, The Whipping Post, because my uncle's band does a kickass cover of it
    Do they also do that song "I was born a rambling man"?
    Not anymore I guess the one that performed that one was kicked out decades ago. Or something like that. They come to NYC every year and perform for 3 nights and have a large group that come every year and attend each show. I was amused at all the grandma and grandpas bobbing their heads in time to the music. I swear a good chunk of them had to be 70. Most were in their 60's of course, but the older ones killed me. Rock on Grandma!! I have to say-they really are good, especially if you think about how many bands don't sound the same live as they do on the radio. These guys don't just do their songs, and they don't do their songs the same way that you might be familiar with. They change it up quite a bit. The only negative I can say is they're long winded. I don't think any song was less than 5 minutes, and most were at least 8. Some when on for 15 or longer. I don't know how they have the stamina. They played from 8:30 to 12:30 and only had one 20 minute break. As a daughter of a musician, I understand how incredible that is. And they sound good.

Kate, I'd just respond that no, you can't make it at the time she suggested and remind her of what you'd told her a while back. She may have simply forgotten with all the other details she's probably juggling right now.

Laugh at me-I went back to my hotel to crash while the 50+ crowd and my friend went to continue partying at a bar. I'm beat!

Mama to Bobbie 20 ~ Jesi 18 ~ Syd 14 ~ Conner 6
    I'm gonna be a Gramama! Jesi is due 11/22/13

Sounds like you had a great time! I'm glad.

Kate, I agree, I'd let her know why you can't make it.
    Me (40) DH (47) & furbabies * m/c 7/08 4/12 11/12

I did mention the cruise, and she wrote back that she had a feeling I had a conflict that weekend. As for the church class I said I have a cooking class that meets for the first time that day and that I'd dash up there as soon as I get done. I hope that will jog her memory about when I asked her if she wanted me to come early.

I think I'm a little out of the loop because the MOH and BM all live in the same town except for me so I'm probably the only one who's not communicating with the group as much and reminding them of things.

Quote Originally Posted by missychrissy View Post
    Ithaca is a small city, population around 100,000 I think, and it has far more to offer than I'll ever take advantage of in a lifetime. I'm just not interested in plays, art, culture or anything like that. In fact, the things I utilize most in Ithaca are the gorges and forests around Ithaca. People from "The City" (as in NYC) come up all the time, or live up here during the week and go 'home to "The City"' on weekends and they say Ithaca has a lot to offer as far as arts and culture and whatnot...I couldn't care less. I'd rather sit by a lakeside campfire, smell fir trees, and listen to crickets. All.the.time.

And forget shopping. Most of you know my intense hatred of it. I try to only go to the mall twice a year. School clothes and Christmas.
    Will you marry me?? LOL. This is me, to a T. I hate shopping, especially at the mall. I'm not particularly cultured, my idea of culture is a hockey game! I love camping, the woods, the lake, etc. I'm 100x more comfortable at my dads camp which is 8 miles from the nearest paved road with no electricity or hot water than I am in a theater, etc.

I love the area that we live in, but I'm not a huge fan of our actual house. It was supposed to be a starter home, but then the market tanked and it's stupid for us to sell right now. Luckily, it's huge and there is plenty of room for our family, but I just wish we had more land and privacy. We are about 15-20 minutes from downtown Portland, Maine. Portland is a wonderful small city with a working waterfront and tons and tons of stuff to do. It's super easy to get around as well. I can be at the ocean or really nice lakes in 15 min and the mountains in about 30 minutes. 3 hours to bar harbor, 2 hours to boston and about 4-5 to NYC or montreal. It's perfect and aside from hopefully moving one or two towns over to get more land eventually, I doubt we will ever leave this general area.
    AKA Lisa724

Lisa, if you marry Chrissy, who's going to do the shopping?

Chrissy, my name has been mangled in more ways than I thought possible, but Suharto is a new one on me How did the movie Titanic match up with the images in your head?

This morning, after stepping out of the shower, I looked at myself in the mirror and said 'Hmm... that looks... different!'. Broke out the tape and measured myself. 2" off the waist, 1" off the hips. 3/23 is the first and only time I had measured before. My weight hasn't changed much, the rest of my measurements are the same (well, my boobs have gone up an inch! WTF?), but my really huge problem area is looking better. Gives me hope that I don't have to live with jiggle belly or undergo lipo.

Quote Originally Posted by daylilies View Post
    I think I'm a little out of the loop because the MOH and BM all live in the same town except for me so I'm probably the only one who's not communicating with the group as much and reminding them of things.
    I'm sure that makes it rough, for both of you. Somehow, it'll work out. Weddings are always so stressful, but they usually end up being a great time (at least, in my experience).

Quote Originally Posted by Gwenn View Post
    Sounds like you had a great time! I'm glad.
    I did! I never would have thought I'd see the Allman Brothers of all groups, but they were fantastic.

Quote Originally Posted by MashedUp View Post
    Will you marry me?? LOL. This is me, to a T. I hate shopping, especially at the mall. I'm not particularly cultured, my idea of culture is a hockey game! I love camping, the woods, the lake, etc. I'm 100x more comfortable at my dads camp which is 8 miles from the nearest paved road with no electricity or hot water than I am in a theater, etc.

I love the area that we live in, but I'm not a huge fan of our actual house. It was supposed to be a starter home, but then the market tanked and it's stupid for us to sell right now. Luckily, it's huge and there is plenty of room for our family, but I just wish we had more land and privacy. We are about 15-20 minutes from downtown Portland, Maine. Portland is a wonderful small city with a working waterfront and tons and tons of stuff to do. It's super easy to get around as well. I can be at the ocean or really nice lakes in 15 min and the mountains in about 30 minutes. 3 hours to bar harbor, 2 hours to boston and about 4-5 to NYC or montreal. It's perfect and aside from hopefully moving one or two towns over to get more land eventually, I doubt we will ever leave this general area.
    Your dad's camp sounds like heaven!

I'm 3.5 hours from NYC. We should some day plan on meeting there.

Quote Originally Posted by Suja View Post
    Lisa, if you marry Chrissy, who's going to do the shopping?

Chrissy, my name has been mangled in more ways than I thought possible, but Suharto is a new one on me How did the movie Titanic match up with the images in your head?

This morning, after stepping out of the shower, I looked at myself in the mirror and said 'Hmm... that looks... different!'. Broke out the tape and measured myself. 2" off the waist, 1" off the hips. 3/23 is the first and only time I had measured before. My weight hasn't changed much, the rest of my measurements are the same (well, my boobs have gone up an inch! WTF?), but my really huge problem area is looking better. Gives me hope that I don't have to live with jiggle belly or undergo lipo.
    That's great about being down inches! That's really what matters most.

We're supposed to be checking out and my friend is out saying her goodbye's. Her stuff is all over. I'd pack it for her, but I don't know where she keeps it all.

Mama to Bobbie 20 ~ Jesi 18 ~ Syd 14 ~ Conner 6
    I'm gonna be a Gramama! Jesi is due 11/22/13

Yeah , this is my first time being in a wedding and since June is already so busy for me I'm stressed out about it all.
    Now the head of the church education program is asking all of us to stay after the first class to talk about how it went. I CAN'T I HAVE TO GO TO A BRIDAL SHOWER!!

Ok I think I'm okay now.

Me, I'm torn between cultured and not. On one hand I could go to fancy restaurants and musicals every week but on the other hand I like to just hang out at home and eat bad food. I also like to sit down and play checkers or scrabble or do a puzzle but I like to to on adventures, challenge myself to drive to a new place for a concert, meet people I've only talked to online, things like that.

Quote Originally Posted by MashedUp View Post

I'm the exact opposite! I have never camped before. I could not live without air conditioning as I depise being sweaty and I don't like being dirty or bugs....so not a great outdoors person. I would have a panic attack at the idea of being at your dad's camp and being that far from things like roads and hospitals.
    I do like going to a hocky game though! And baseball games are fun too. We go see the Brewers play pretty much every year.

LOVE shopping. Really like going to the theater...especially musicals. Like going to museums (one of the few good things about Chicago!). We usually see a show every year or more depending on what is playing and where. Definitely we like culture....at least sometimes. I'm lucky in that DH likes a lot of those things as well. he would camp too but isn't really that into it and he definitely doesn't want to with me.

That sounds like a great location to live in. I have always wanted to visit Vermont and Maine. Montreal is also on a high up list of places to travel to someday when we have the PTO and funds.

Jennifer, 35, DH 36

Kate, how's it going with Bo? Have you changed over from a cat person to a dog person yet?

Molly (aka Poogie) is now 6.5 months old. It was ruff LOL for a while with her but I am just loving her so much these days. She is pretty smart and is learning most of the rules and only does a little sneaky naughty puppy things. She's sweet and loving and just has a great happy little personality. Got the fence installed Sunday and she's learned the boundries very quickly. A few more days of training and soon both girls can be outside playing together (hidden fence so they will only be outside if one of us is watching them).

Here's one of Poogie on Sunday. My little scruffy girl....it's been fun seeing what she would turn into as she wasn't scruffy when we brought her home at 8 weeks old. She's a beagle poodle mix...or a poogle. 559612_10150651935038110_590623109_9371318_389732330_n.jpg

Jennifer, 35, DH 36

Chrissy, I was wondering about "Suharto". I don't think Suja looks like a Suharto in my mind.

And Suja, that's awesome that you lost those inches. Can't complain about that!

Kate, I would respond to the MOH's e-mails with a gentle reminder that you'd told her of your conflicts before, and you understand it's hard for her to work around the whole bridal party's schedule, but you also hope she understands that you can't change your plans to accomodate the events in full. I would include forwards of the old e-mails where you'd given her the heads up, and end with a comment that you'll make every effort to be at the events at the times you are available.

Jennifer, how cute that your girls will soon be able to play outside together. And the weather's been getting pretty nice for you in your neck of the woods, right? Take pics!

Lisa, of the 3 states my in-laws live (MA/NH/ME), I like Maine the best. It is very convenient for us to get there when visiting my MIL/FIL who live in Haverhill, MA. My SIL built a post-and-beam house herself on a piece of land she bought at the top of Tibbetts Mountain in Maine, and I have really great memories of camping and hiking Mt. Katahdin with DH's family. Most summers we stay in a rented house on Old Orchard Beach or Ogunquit. I love the fact that people drive around with kayaks on top of their cars all the time in ME. It's kind of the way everyone keeps their surfboards handy on top of their cars here where we live... in case the waves are good on any given day.

Speaking of kayaks, I've decided that's going to be my 5 year anniversary present for me & DH. I'm just trying to decide whether or not I should get one tandem or 2 singles. Rowing a watercraft with a loved one has tested my relationships in the past. I don't know if I should welcome the challenge or accept defeat. Kayak shopping has been a fun distraction, though I don't really need another distraction.

On yesterday's topic, I also try very hard not to use labels to prescribe for B the person that he is or the person I think he will be. I know a lot of books cover the topic, but it's most fresh in my mind most recently from Screamfree Parenting, which emphasizes the way that labels set ceilings for personal development of children and can become self-fulfilling prophecies.

I think telling a little girl that she's pretty is nice and useful for building self-esteem (I remember reading a scene in either Beloved or The Color Purple, where a little girl was told only once in her life by a stranger she was pretty and she carries around that little balloon of self-esteem for the rest of her life. I still feel touched when I think about it, even though I can't even remember what book I got it from.) The only downside of telling a girl she's pretty is if she develops the idea that looks equate to self-worth. I have a very pretty friend (the one who caused some drama when she visited me last July and who later lost custody of her baby girl when she OD'd on sleeping pills). She was told by her mother her whole life how pretty she is, and now it's clear she directly correlates how much she loves herself with how attractive other men and women find her. I've seen how that's translated into her expectations that the men in her life treat her like a princess, and how her expectations have contributed to the end of just about every relationship she's had with a man. It's quite sad, and really not sensible. I mean, to base your self-esteem on how you look is like building a house on sand. Our looks all erode, and if we're lucky, we'll all end up wrinkly and shrunken anyway.

Anyhoo, I'm really just popping in here to just say I'm going to take a week off from APA. Things are very deadline-heavy at the moment, and I'm sort of snowed under, so I will be back once work calms down. Enjoy the Myles-free vibe while I'm away. ;)
    Last edited by demigraf; 03-26-2012 at 01:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by demigraf View Post
    Lisa, of the 3 states my in-laws live (MA/NH/ME), I like Maine the best. It is very convenient for us to get there when visiting my MIL/FIL who live in Haverhill, MA. My SIL built a post-and-beam house herself on a piece of land she bought at the top of Tibbetts Mountain in Maine, and I have really great memories of camping and hiking Mt. Katahdin with DH's family. Most summers we stay in a rented house on Old Orchard Beach or Ogunquit. I love the fact that people drive around with kayaks on top of their cars all the time in ME. It's kind of the way everyone keeps their surfboards handy on top of their cars here where we live... in case the waves are good on any given day.

Speaking of kayaks, I've decided that's going to be my 5 year anniversary present for me & DH. I'm just trying to do decide whether or not we should get one tandem or 2 singles. Rowing a watercraft with a loved one has tested my relationships in the past. I don't know if I should welcome the challenge or accept defeat. Kayak shopping has been a fun distraction, though I don't really need another distraction.

On yesterday's topic, I also try very hard not to use labels to prescribe for B the person that he is or the person I think he will be. I know a lot of books cover the topic, but it's most fresh in my mind most recently from Screamfree Parenting, which emphasizes the way that labels set ceilings for personal development of children and can become self-fulfilling prophecies.

I think telling a little girl she's pretty is nice and useful for building self-esteem (I remember reading a scene in either Beloved or The Color Purple, where a little girl was told only once in her life by a stranger she was pretty and she carries that little balloon of self-esteem around with her for the rest of her life. I still feel really touched when I think about it, even though I can't even remember what book I got it from.) The only downside of telling a girl she's pretty is if she develops the idea that looks equate to self-worth. I have a very pretty friend (the one who caused some drama when she visited me last July and who later lost custody of her baby girl when she OD'd on sleeping pills). She was told by her mother her whole life how pretty she is, and now it's clear she directly correlates her value of herself with how attractive other men and women find her. I've seen how that's translated into her expectations that the men in her life treat her like a princess, and how her expectations have contributed to the end of just about every relationship she's had with a man. It's quite sad, and really not sensible. I mean, to base your self-esteem on how you look is like building a house on sand. Our looks all erode, and if we're lucky, we'll all end up wrinkly and shrunken anyway.

Anyhoo, I'm really just popping in here to just say I'm going to take a week off from APA. Things are very deadline-heavy at the moment, and I'm sort of snowed under, so I will be back once work calms down. Enjoy the Myles-free vibe while I'm away. ;)
    Old Orchard is only about 20 minutes from me Maybe we can get together next time you are here!

DD gets a lot of "You're so beautiful" comments from people. I do tell her she is pretty, but I try to balance it with comments about her being smart/talented/etc and will continue to do so as she gets older. I like the building a house on sand analogy.

I hope things calm down for you soon!
    AKA Lisa724

We'll miss you Myles!

I don't even know if I still have those e mails where I told her I had stuff going on. It's not a big deal anymore (to me anyway). I think (hope) she understands that since I live an hour and a half away I can't be there at the drop of a hat.
    Jennifer, no I'm still a cat person. But there's something special about snuggling with Bo and how excited he gets when I come home and how he runs around the yard at full speed. And how much fun he and Josh have together. Josh has never giggled so much in his life.

Oh, a super cute thing happened last night. Josh did his usual thing of dragging out bedtime. He said "I wish there was a spray you could make that smells like you and dad" so I asked him what we smell like and he said "Well you're both stinky"

So I had an idea. I gave him the shirts DH and I had worn that day and said he could cuddle with those. Later on when DH and I went to bed I went to check on Josh and he was wearing my sweatshirt.

I tell Elle she is smart/intelligent/brilliant/ and capable just as much as I tell her she is pretty! I am probably too much with the compliments but she is just such a great person to me. I used to do the same with Ky. Once though in kindergarten, a girl told him he was ugly and it seems that since then he has been self conscious about his looks so I make sure to tell him how handsome he is getting quite a bit.

I am trying to stop telling Elle that she is pretty. I actually call her beautiful quite often but it is very difficult. I think it doesn't help that she returns the compliment and frequently tells me I look beautiful or that I have beautiful nails and hands and eyes and lips (she is very specific LOL). I think it is cute.

Kate that is just adorable about Josh wearing your sweater but funny that you and your DH both stink LOL! I am going to believe that he meant that you both have pleasant scents.

Enjoy your week off Myles and see you when you return!

Erin

Haha, yes I think he was just being facetious or maybe thinking about how we smell when we get off the treadmill or something. LOL

I realize that Josh is a lot older, but Mira asks 'What smells good?' for all sorts of stuff, including poop and fart

I am going to be careful about how I dose out praise after reading NurtureShock. It's important to praise things they have control over - like how hard they try, instead of innate abilities, like how smart they are, apparently.

Myles, we'll miss you.

Awww that is cute with Josh. I'm thinking though that this version of stinky and yours might not be the same.
    And I'm glad that things are working out with Bo. A dog certainly is a lot more interactive than a cat. But there is sure something special about coming home to a dog who thinks that you are the most awesome thing ever. They act like they won the lottery every time you walk in the door.

Myles, hope that you get all done that you need too this week.

March has returned. Went from needing the air on a few days ago to this morning wearing my winter coat and gloves.

Hmmm, I praise my girls all the time. LOL Sometimes for just being cute and sometimes it's for specific actions, like good potty, good come, good sit. LOL
    Really though for humans, seems like it should be just be about balance. Praise looks because it's good to know at least your mamma thinks you are beautiful. Praise good behavior. Praise talent when it's there and praise attempting/trying because that is good too.

Jennifer, 35, DH 36

I loved the book Nurture Shock and I do remember that bit, Suja. That was a great read.
    I realize during this conversation that I very rarely comment on my kid's looks at all. Even though I do think they are the most beautiful children I don't tell them that. There are just so many other things to compliment them on that I guess it doesn't occur to me to tell them they are beautiful. Maybe it's my way offsetting our societies obsession with looks. Or maybe dbf's. He always makes comments like, "Savana has long legs. She is going to be tall and blond, that is great for her". I'm like whatever dude. I am short and brunette and that's great for me. Weirdo.

We shall miss you, Mylah.

Quote Originally Posted by Bridget View Post
    Maybe it's my way offsetting our societies obsession with looks. Or maybe dbf's. He always makes comments like, "Savana has long legs. She is going to be tall and blond, that is great for her". I'm like whatever dude. I am short and brunette and that's great for me. Weirdo.
    And I do the reverse Mira is a cute kid, but if you look at her features, it doesn't really bode well for her as an adult. She seems to have inherited the worst of both DH and my features. I don't honestly care, but this culture is so obsessed with looks, I worry for her. And I realize that it's likely irrational and not in my control anyway. For instance, Mira'll likely be short (strong shorty genes on both sides of the family). My neighbor's daughter has a friend who is also short, and she has had to endure a terrible amount of bullying and namecalling, including from the principal of her school! Hopefully she won't be subject to the sort of overt racism that my cousin's kids were subject to (Her oldest was told, point blank, that she wasn't invited to a classmate's birthday party because her mom told her that they don't have 'those kind of people' in their house. The kids were in first grade).

My kids getting bullied is probably one of my worst fears. Kai is really short. Savana is really, shall me say, quirky. I just hope their other characteristics and qualities will overshadow the rest.

Scubjia! Mostly because I'm infuriated and need to get this out:

My primary care doc recently switched her practice, joining another doctor. Ever since then it's been terrible to try to get ahold of her, get an appointment, get a call back, etc.

I don't know if you all remember but a few weeks back Abbey tested positive for Strep and was put on antibiotics. I went on antibiotics too, though a rapid Strep test came back negative. They sent out a throat culture that takes a few days to test to make sure I did/didn't have it but never called me back, so I assumed I didn't have it. Now 3 weeks later they called me because *they forgot to tell me I tested positive for H. Parahaemolyticies and need to be on Augmentin immediately*. Un-flippin-belivable. I'm scared for my pregnancy and myself, and just mad that they would let me walk around without treatment for so long. And! I asked the nurse what the infection was and she just said "I have no idea". You can't even tell me what it is?

Adding to my disgust is that they originally put me on Amoxicillin for 7 days, and on day 6 when I didn't feel any better I called 4 or 5 times trying to get my prescription extended because I knew I was fighting an infection. At that point *they had the results but didn't bother looking them up*. After two days without anitbiotics they finally called in an extension. Now the nurse says that mistake doesn't matter because amoxicillin wouldn't have helped anyway.

Sorry if this is confusing, I really rarely get this upset.
    Last edited by AbbeysMom; 03-26-2012 at 04:16 PM.

lost our bean to Triploidy Sep 2010