Page 908 of 1484 FirstFirst ... 40880885889890690790890991091895810081408 ... LastLast
Results 27,211 to 27,240 of 44504

Thread: Secular Confessions

If you wanted to select from mid-way to the top, you could click at the end of where you wanted to select and then press ctrl-shift-page up or home. I do it all the time. Or, you could do page down or end if you're going the other way.

Mama to Bobbie 20 ~ Jesi 18 ~ Syd 14 ~ Conner 6
    I'm gonna be a Gramama! Jesi is due 11/22/13

I know some of you ladies have knowledge in the medical field-or access to information (Jennifer ) and I'm hoping you might be able to help me out with a concern I have. I do have a dr's appointment on Friday and I will definitely be bringing this up, but I'd like some reassurance because I made the mistake of Googling my symptoms with Wellbutrin and I'm scaring the crap out of me. Anyway, I've suddenly started bruising really badly all over my legs. And having a major acne breakout too, but I'm not as concerned about that. What scared me is that along with the bruising (supposed to be a rare side effect) but bleeding from the brain can occur. What I don't know is-are the two related? How worried should I be about this? I'm assuming it's ok to wait till Friday...but maybe not?

I'm not normally a hypochondriac, but I am anti-medication for most things and side effects freak me the heck out. Tell me I'm just being paranoid. :pray:

I think you should call the doctor and let him know your symptoms before you take any more. That sounds scary.
    Me (39) DH (46) & furbabies * m/c 7/08 4/12 11/12

I'm sorry you're worried about the side-effects, Chrissy. My guess is that brain bleeding is statistically rare, and I usually reassure myself that my life too boring to have anything improbable happen to me. I hope that eases your worries a tiny bit in some way, that is if you don't mind imagining yourself boring too.

That said about my boring life, this afternoon, I was out w/ B in the dunes on the beach. I was jogging up to the top of one, Rocky-style (aka, ready to hold up my fists in victory when I got to the top). And I was goading Bodhi on to run up with me, when I spotted a couple in the valley between me and the next dune. And let's just say they were in flagrante delecto. Or perhaps I should just come out and say they were -ahem- *dune* it right there out in the open. Luckily B was a few paces behind me, so I whirled around and shouted "what's that over there?" as I tugged him down the sand in the opposite direction. I was NOT ready to have that conversation with him today. And I was the one who pulled her groin muscle in the process. Bah.

3andMe is offline Every day is a gift. It's just... does it have to be a pair of socks? Hopelessly Devoted

Chrissy, I think I found the answer you read when you were googling, and that person had no background in health care and is just a random person on the internet. Bruising (and acne) are uncommon side effects of Wellbutrin, but that does not mean you are at risk of having a brain bleed. I have not seen any listing of brain bleeding (hemorrhage/hemorrhagic stroke) related to Wellbutrin, despite an increased incidence of bruising or other bleeding abnormalities, and here is a current abstract to help ease your mind because I am also a random person on the internet. I would still let your doctor know about the bruising, but I don't think it's an emergency and you probably already know you should not discontinue it abruptly it any case.

Abstract

WHAT IS ALREADY KNOWN ABOUT THIS SUBJECT: Selective serotonin re-uptake inhibitors (SSRI) are associated with an increased risk of bleeding disorders at a number of sites. It is currently unclear whether they increase the risk of haemorrhagic stroke, with conflicting results reported.
    WHAT THIS STUDY ADDS:

We found no association between SSRI use and haemorrhagic stroke. The large number of patients involved in the study allowed us to rule out any substantial effect. The results were similar in people with and without a previous history of cerebrovascular events.
    We are going down to Monterey for the day, to visit the aquarium and then go to Dennis the Menace playground. It's a beautiful weekend here, sunny and warm with highs in the 60s. I seized the day.

DS has been talking about wanting to go over and visit our neighbor Crackie and see inside his house. I have been trying to emphasize strongly how they should never go into someone's house without Mommy or Daddy with them (or unless we say it's okay) because it might not be safe. "Why? Why?" I said because he doesn't have kids, so he isn't used to thinking about what things are safe for kids to be around, and there might be dangerous things out in the open in his house. I mentioned his elderly mother and possible pill bottles or cleaning supplies, and they said, "Oh yes, and look at the plants on his porch! There might be a cactus and it would hurt if we touched it!" Still, DS keeps bringing it up and I do not like his predilection for wandering off and for wanting to go places he shouldn't.

Mylah, I was much older than Bodhi when I came across my parents 'dune' it behind a sand dune in Baja one Christmas. I had no clue, actually, because although a friend of mine in first grade had invited us over to watch her parents go at it, my parents were in a different position and I wasn't used to seeing them like that. So I kept walking over to them and talked to them about banalities, and then I sat down in the sand next to them and started drawing with a stick (yes, I'm a little embarrassed about it in retrospect). I think it's perfectly acceptable to tell a child that some "grown-up" cuddling is going on if he sees something accidentally, because it's still not going to compute. Still, it was very heroic of you to save him from them and the couple from kiddus interruptus. I hope your groin muscle recovers soon.

Oh goodness Myles! Nice save. I hope your groin doesn't hurt too much.

L, Your friend invited you over to watch her parents go at it? I don't even know what to say about that.

I never caught my parents. Although I did hear the bed. Ewwe. Jesi recently told me that her and Bobbie walked in on us when they were 5 and 6. I don't remember that happening at all, so they must have been very quiet. Poor kids.

Thanks for the info and link L. I do feel better about it. A part of me always knows I'm being irrational about medications. I'm not sure why I can be so calm about an illness but such a freak about taking medication. I will still bring it up of course. And the fact that my menstrual flow lasted 1 1/2-2 weeks last month and that is extremely rare for me. In fact, I don't think I ever had it last more than 5 days, with the exception of immediately after having kids.

As far as the bruising, I did later think that perhaps that started because I'd drank for New Years (a lot). Maybe that contributed.
    Last edited by missychrissy; 01-08-2012 at 09:05 AM.

Have fun in Monterey, L. I almost took B there last Monday on our day off, but got lazy and took him (me) shopping to the Gilroy outlets instead, then let him nap over to Santa Cruz where we had a vegan jambalaya lunch and rode rides on the boardwalk. After a week in over-the-top Vegas, crunchy, smoke-free Santa Cruz felt like an antidote. I agree about the awesome weather. I hope it holds up, although I wonder when the snow will return to Tahoe. We were supposed to go to Reno with Santi's family next weekend.

Steve's gotten chummy w/ S' dad who's a PhD in something like environmental science, but in reality mostly fishes for a living as he monitors the smelt population in the Sacramento river delta. So DH is excited about fly-fishing with him, but I think we'll all wait for snow so the boys can go sledding while we're up there.

I confess I'm a little mad at myself for spelling "delicto" as "delecto" above, but since we're talking about knocking boots, doesn't "delecto" sound more like it?

L, I think that's a valid concern that R would wander over to Crackie's house. I love that he started to help you make your own case for you for staying away. Bodhi does that too sometimes. In his case, it usually turns into him lecturing me on the. very thing I was lecturing him about. He fancies himself a bit of an authority on EVERYTHING these days.

I do LOVE it that he plays make believe now. It's reminded me how much I like to play it too. We're heading over to the area today to where we used to live last yr to see his girlfriend Arie who just had a birthday, then on to visit a very dear friend of mine who just moved back from the UK with her hubby new twins. Between Arie's baby brother and the twins, I'm gonna get to hold a lot of babies today. Yay!

(sorry if I started to ramble towards the end. DH is rushing me out the door right now)

Quote Originally Posted by missychrissy View Post
    If you wanted to select from mid-way to the top, you could click at the end of where you wanted to select and then press ctrl-shift-page up or home. I do it all the time. Or, you could do page down or end if you're going the other way.

Ah! Good to know! He finally finished highlighting it all, an hour and a half later. I'll save that command for future use. Thanks!

I know some of you ladies have knowledge in the medical field-or access to information (Jennifer ) and I'm hoping you might be able to help me out with a concern I have. I do have a dr's appointment on Friday and I will definitely be bringing this up, but I'd like some reassurance because I made the mistake of Googling my symptoms with Wellbutrin and I'm scaring the crap out of me. Anyway, I've suddenly started bruising really badly all over my legs. And having a major acne breakout too, but I'm not as concerned about that. What scared me is that along with the bruising (supposed to be a rare side effect) but bleeding from the brain can occur. What I don't know is-are the two related? How worried should I be about this? I'm assuming it's ok to wait till Friday...but maybe not?

I'm not normally a hypochondriac, but I am anti-medication for most things and side effects freak me the heck out. Tell me I'm just being paranoid. :pray:
    I see that you've somewhat resolved this or at least feel better about it. I'm sure I'd find a lot of scary stories out there if I searched but I'm sure they're very rare.

Too funny about the couple getting in on behind the dunes, Myles. I didn't even know what that little term meant, let alone know that you spelled it wrong. LOL

So I just have to share my happiness, my friend H (the girl I ended up hanging out with on the cruise last year) and I got the call from the nkotb cruise wait list. There is a room open for us! We are paying up tomorrow!

How cool, Kate!
    Hope everyone is enjoying their sunday. It's unusually warm and sunny here too. It's going to be nearly 40 today which is just unheard of for january in Wisconsin.

Okay, this is a longstanding argument/annoyance that I have with dbf. And this morning he topped the cake. I can't go anywhere near him without him assigning me a task. For example, if I walk into the bedroom where he is monkeying with the fish tank, he will immediately say, "Can you hand me that tube?" even though it's only inches away from him and he could get it himself. Or I walk down to the boathouse to see him and he asks me to go get him a beer. Or he cleaned out the closet in the hallway last week and left a big basket of my things (hats, mittens, hand weights, CLOSET THINGS) on the kitchen table. I left it there for 3 days because I did not decided to clean out the closet and I had I decided to do that, I'd have organized his things too, you know? Instead he made the closet all pretty with his stuff and then left mine in a crate. A crate of things that go into the closet!! Eventually he carried it down to the laundry room and there it sits. God forbid he put away something that's mine!
    So today I'm cleaning the house. He asks if he can help and tell him he can run downstairs and grab the vacuum if he likes. He comes up with it and sits back down. Kai and I decided that he is going to wash the floors pippi longstocking style so I'm looking for big rags to tie on his feet. Meanwhile, dbf decided he is going to vacuum. So I have Sawyer on my hip, Kai at my heels, rags and rubber bands in my free hand when I pass dbf standing in the hall next to the vacuum and he holds the plug out to me and says, "Can you plug this in?" Lol! I said, "Could you just plug it in yourself? My hands are full" He says, "You are unbelievable" and i said, "Thank you, I think so too."
    But seriously, he's all pissed now since I explained to him (once again) that I do not need tasks assigned to me. If he is going to vacuum, walk the four steps to the outlet and plug in the machine. Why on earth would you ask someone else to do it???? And then he has the nerve to tell me that he wasn't planning on cleaning at all today but he thought he'd help out by vacuuming but if I am going to act like that and be rude to him then maybe he won't help at all. I said that is fine I can do it myself, including plugging in any appliance I need plugged in on my own and if he expects a pat on the back for helping to clean his own house he is going to be very disappointed. Mind you I always thank him for helping but that's about it because it's just as much his job as mine.

I realize upon writing it out that it's a petty annoyance but it's so constant. Like, I will walk in the kitchen with Sawyer and say, "Say hi to daddy!" and he will just automatically hand me something that needs to be thrown in the garbage even though the garbage is right next to him.

Ahh, I am going to take the kids for a walk in this glorious weather. Maybe I will ask dbf to tie my shoe and zip my coat for me
    Last edited by Bridget; 01-08-2012 at 10:07 AM.

LOL! That does sound annoying.

DH has the opposite problem putting away my things. He puts away my things without telling me and I never see it again because he puts it too high or somewhere I'd never think to look and then forgets where he put it. Clutter doesn't bother me but he's so obsessive about it that he puts away or throws away things without even looking to see what they are.

Oh man that does sound annoying Bridget. I think I'd refuse to do anything for him ever.

Everyone here is miserable today. It's all I can do to stay out in the living room. I really don't know what to do with this chronic misery that seems to be permeating my house.

Bridget, your SO sounds like mine. With him, it comes from being the only boy child, and being treated like he's God or something. He's always looking for an " assistant", and not pleased when I decline the job.

Someone explain to me what's so fun about having sex on sand? I can't even imagine all the places the sand would get, and how hard it would be to get it all out (yes, I know I'm SO romantic).

Missy. I hope things get better for you soon.

Potty training had been going so well I was starting to think what the next steps are, and total setback today. Kid isn't telling us when she has to go, is fighting being put on the toilet, and flat out refused to sit on the toilet for going #2. First time she pooped in her diaper since we came back. * sigh*

Don't give up on the potty training, Suja...they all regress at some point and then they just bounce right back at it...well, that seemed to be the case with Travis.

Myles, I can't believe you caught some people "dune" it. LOL. Yikes. My DH is always saying things to me like I should come to his work with just a big overcoast on with nothing on underneath and all that kind of jazz about doing it outdoors and I tell him no way, no how! It would be our luck to get caught and thrown in jail. :S

I've just cleaned the kitchen and bathroom and I'm about to put ER on and do the ironing. I've got back in to ER since I saw it on a few weeks ago. It's season 12, so there's only a few seasons left to watch but it's something to watch I suppose (while I iron!)

I've got a friend coming over this week, so I'm trying to make sure the house is extra clean. I've also arranged to see some work friends for lunch next week. I took the initiative the other day to invite them out and it feels good to be more social (because that was my new years resolution and I'm working on it!)

A part of me always knows I'm being irrational about medications. I'm not sure why I can be so calm about an illness but such a freak about taking medication. I will still bring it up of course. And the fact that my menstrual flow lasted 1 1/2-2 weeks last month and that is extremely rare for me. In fact, I don't think I ever had it last more than 5 days, with the exception of immediately after having kids.

As far as the bruising, I did later think that perhaps that started because I'd drank for New Years (a lot). Maybe that contributed.
    I'm completely wary of medications too. It's even hard for me to take allergy pills, when I'm sneezing my head off.

My sis was on Welbutrin and I thought you couldn't drink or smoke while you were one it? I don't remember why.

ETA: I texted her and she said it's because drinking made them less effective, according to her doc.
    Last edited by AbbeysMom; 01-08-2012 at 01:41 PM. Reason: :

lost our bean to Triploidy Sep 2010

We'll see what tomorrow brings, but if it's anything like today, we may have to nix the potty training, at least for a few days. i don't know what has gotten into her.

3andMe is offline Every day is a gift. It's just... does it have to be a pair of socks? Hopelessly Devoted

I agree that setbacks are pretty common for potty training too. I would just keep at it and emphasize that pee and poo go in the potty.

We had a good trip to Monterey, except for this:

After the all-day trip, after we'd been gone for more than 12 hours, in the middle of the freeway going about 80, my car suddenly failed. No power at all. It went dead. I was able to put my hazards on (but the blinkers didn't work) and coast off to the side. We called roadside assistance and a taxi. Luckily, we were most of the way home, but not close enough for the tow truck to take my car anywhere I actually wanted it to go. After a lot of discussion, dh took the (sleeping) twins and my mom home in a taxi, after moving their car seats into the taxi, then left my mom there to finish putting their pajamas on and put them to bed. I went with the tow truck and the baby in his car seat and my van to the closest dealer, where we dropped it, and then dh drove all the way back down there and picked us up and took us home. It is now four hours past the baby's bedtime and he is still awake.

We think it is probably the alternator. It is a little scary, having the car just die like that in the middle of driving. Dh and I thought it was not that great to happen, since we were looking forward to all the children falling asleep on the drive home and having several hours all to ourselves in the evening, but we were fortunate that we made it safely off the freeway, that the taxi and the tow truck came quickly, and that the tow truck driver was really cool and we handled the problem together quickly and prioritized well. We actually do manage to do well when faced with adversity, and we work really well as a team. He handled the car seats, I handled the kids, it was like clockwork. Things like this remind me how good we are together. So every little dark cloud has a silver lining.

I just have no idea how I'm going to get the van tomorrow, with three kids, by myself, and no car seats in it currently. I think I'm going to have to be creative or ask my mom for help. I cannot take three kids and three car seats on public transit, and it's far enough away that it would involve multiple transfers.

Anyway, Monterey was nice, aside from that.

Oh no L! I'm glad you were able to get off the highway safely. I'd ask Mom for help. Have her watch the kids while you go rescue the car.

So glad you were all okay L!! We had something similar happen once on the freeway. I also would try to get someone to watch the kids and go get the van yourself.

And Bridget, I would TOTALLY ask your DBF to button your coat and tie your shoes. My DH used to do that all the freaking time! He still does on occasion but it is not as bothersome since it is not as frequent. He still asks me to bring him beers though any time I get up while he is sitting watching TV, even if I am going to the bathroom. I stopped it by asking him to do lots of things for me that were mundane, like tie my shoes or change the channel if I'm watching TV or get my coat for me or ask him things that he knows I know the answer too just to irk him like he does me. It is funny to see his reaction.

And Chrissy I am also anti-meds. I am glad that you feel better about it now. I am one of those people who thinks that I am always in the subgroup to where the major reactions occur. I got PG on a paraguard so I was part of the .004% that get PG. I have had reactions to all sorts of random things that occur so I figure I am just one of those people and I like to lessen the ways I can be affected by things. I also am wary of allergy meds even though I get severe allergies here in the SE as we have the highest pollen counts in the country during Spring. I used to get migraines as a result of Zyrtec when I was younger which was a not so common side effect. I never get sleepy on benadryl though like other people. Luckily claritn/loratadine don't bother me so I can take those now even though as a teen they gave me mild headaches too.

Erin

OMG, L! That sounds so scary! I'm glad you got off the freeway ok and home safely. I'm sure your mom will help you in getting the van back.

We had car trouble yesterday, too, but not as scary as that. DH accidentally left the trunk popped since he thought we were taking the stroller out but we ended up letting Cash walk (we went to a stately home that has grounds and a park you can walk/play in.) So, 2.5 hours later when we got back in the car, the battery was dead! DH tried to put it in neutral and push it back to get it on a hill but he couldn't do it on his own. He kept telling me he didn't need my help but after about 15 minutes of him trying on and off by himself, I got out and helped him push it to the hill (and by the time people saw me pushing the car, they came running to help as well-3 teenaged lads helped us give it a good push down a hill). By that time, DH put it in 2nd gear and pulled the clutch up while turning the igniton and it started! On the way home, DH was like, "I'm surprised so many people came to help us." And I said to him that's because he's so English and he doesn't ever have faith in his fellow humans.

Today, I went in to the school where I volunteer/sub and I helped out with the younger classes (the kids were aged 4-7 where I'm usually with the 8-10 year olds). I had a blast. It didn't feel like work at all. I never thought I'd enjoy working with the smaller kids before but I think things have changed since I have 2 small kids of my own now. It was a lovely day. I'm off to pick up Travis in a few minutes. I hope he had a good first full day back after Christmas. I'm sure he'll tell me all about it when I see him.

Quote Originally Posted by Ky'sMom View Post
    And Chrissy I am also anti-meds. I am glad that you feel better about it now. I am one of those people who thinks that I am always in the subgroup to where the major reactions occur. I got PG on a paraguard so I was part of the .004% that get PG. I have had reactions to all sorts of random things that occur so I figure I am just one of those people and I like to lessen the ways I can be affected by things. I also am wary of allergy meds even though I get severe allergies here in the SE as we have the highest pollen counts in the country during Spring. I used to get migraines as a result of Zyrtec when I was younger which was a not so common side effect. I never get sleepy on benadryl though like other people. Luckily claritn/loratadine don't bother me so I can take those now even though as a teen they gave me mild headaches too.

Erin
    That's exactly how I think Erin, and for the same reasons. It seems like I get every 'mild' side effect listed so in my head that automatically makes me more likely to have the major ones as well. Logically, I know that isn't so...but someone somewhere has had those major side effects, so why not me? I'm still taking my medication though and hoping for the best. God help me if my arm or leg falls asleep. I'll be convinced I'm having a stroke and then I'll have a heart attack!

Ash, I'm glad you had such a wonderful day with the little kids!!

Quote Originally Posted by Suja View Post
    They're a great couple, but when he met my newborn, he handled her like a live grenade with the pin pulled. It was the funniest thing.
    OMG....that is so going to be my DH. I have only seen him hold a baby once...my cousin and he was already 6 months old and DH did kind of treat him like a live grenade. LOL

Jennifer, 35, DH 36

Chrissy I didn't really see any of my sources listing brain bleeds as a side effect. When I googled, I have to say that a bunch of sites came up that I would never trust for something medical like this. http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/d...s/a695033.html The other sources listed pretty much the same things. Definitely ask the doctor though of course!
    Last edited by Cosmosmom; 01-09-2012 at 09:14 AM.

Jennifer, 35, DH 36

Wow L that is scary and sucky about the van. Hope your mom can help with the kids while you go get it.

We had a really nice weekend here. Saturday was so nice out and we went and test drove a minivan. We don't need one right now but we like to plan way in advance and see if we liked it or not. We both really liked it....and will likely buy one once we get the baby. Just need to make sure that we can pay for the adoption before throwing in a new van. It will be nice to have the space when dealing with a carseat and having two dogs now...especially when going to the other side of the state to visit our family.
    Plus right now we are waiting to see what is going on with Cosmo's eyes next month and Molly will probably be spayed in March so we have some bigger vet bills coming up.
    After that we had a nice early dinner at Olive Garden....we don't eat out very often so it was fun.

Sunday it was still really nice out....seriously we are talking temps in the 40's which is so warm for this time of year. It feels like late March. I only wish that it would continue! I cooked up a turkey so the house smelled yummy all day and I worked on my stocking while DH worked on his legos. When we took breaks, we snuck in episodes of Charmed on DVD. I needed the breaks too...I'm not a sewer and I'm sewing this stocking for the future baby for xmas. I'm on step 5 of more than 40. I'm getting better at figuring out the directions and figured out how to sew on the sequins/beads. Now I know when some of the wedding dresses on Say Yes to the Dress cost almost as much as DH makes in a year. Because beading is a major PITA and takes forever! But I should have it done for the baby's first xmas be it 2012, 2013 or 2014.

Now it's Monday. Boo to that. And I really just want to watch the Bachelor tonight but I am on a council at work and tomorrow is the meeting and I have to bring cookies. So tonight I will be baking snickerdoodles. Thank god for DVR.

Oh I had a moment this morning where I was telling someone she was naughty but I was laughing inside. I was in the kitchen drinking my coffee when I heard whining from the living room. I go in and my little Molly was standing on a pillow on the couch...looking at the ground and whining. I don't know how she got up there because she's never been able to before. I know she was up there to get a toy that Cosmo left up there. When she puts her front feet on the couch we tell her down and push her down. Eventually we will let her up there....it's just that for now that was a safe place Cosmo could go and get away from her so we would like her to stay off the couch as long as possible.
    I also discovered that Molly LOVES the fireplace. I was scared to use it thinking that she would be stupid enough to burn herself....it's gas but it gets hot around the metal and glass. But she is smart enough to not get too close. When she's being really feisty and needs to calm down, I flip it on and she will run over there and just stare at the flames. And will end up with a little pile of toys in front of it from her bringing them over and just chilling out in front of it chewing on them. It's great.

Jennifer, 35, DH 36

What do you guys think of this? Do you think it's worth a shot? I can't seem to get rid of my spare tire around my tummy no matter how much weight I lose, so I wonder if something like this would work at all?

http://www.foleycourt.co.uk/foley_court_lipo.html

Molly is so danged cute I'd love to see a pic of her in front of the fire with all her toys.

Ash-I really don't know. I guess I'd feel better about it if you could talk to someone irl that has had it done and is happy with it. Preferably someone you know, so you'd know whether they were an accurate source of information or not.

When I had my breast augmentation, I knew 2 people irl that had actually used my dr, and another person in the medical field that was aware of his stellar reputation for such surgeries. I felt very confident going to him.

395136_10150487137493110_590623109_8852547_1246002141_n.jpg

Molly by the fire.jpg

Ok Molly and Cosmo hanging out in sun....and Molly in front of the fire. Sometimes she faces it to watch the flames but I don't have a great picture of that. That of course is only a small portion of toys we have. LOL

Hmm, first time putting up pictures in the new forum. Looks like if you click on them, they get bigger. Kind of nice to not have them show up in giant form.
    Last edited by Cosmosmom; 01-09-2012 at 10:33 AM.

Jennifer, 35, DH 36

They are both adorable and sweet :-)

They are so cute Jen!!

And Ash I feel the same way about any sort of cosmetic procedures as Chrissy. I would try to find some people who have had it done. I am also afraid of plastic surgery even though I am thinking I may get my boobs lifted and decreased in size as well as a tummy tuck in the future basically a Mommy Makeover. I have a pretty nasty looking stomach as I have that hangy skin thingy going on due to my c-sections and I want to get it fixed eventually but I need to lose a lot of weight before I even think about getting it done, plus like I said above I always think I'll have some sort of horrible outcome. I remember watching a show where a lady went in to get lipo on her thighs and she ended up with a horrible infection that caused her to lose one of her legs, then she got an infection and eventually gangrene in the other leg so had both legs amputated and the infection spread to her internal organs and she had to have a colostomy bag. All for some lipo and when I see stuff like that I figure I would rather have floppy boobs and fat belly since I can still walk and poop like a normal person and I always think that sort of thing can happen to me.

Erin

I'm glad you're okay Lydia! It's nice that you two work well together.

Y'all are right about the lipo thingy. Horror stories like Erin's mentioned above really scare me. I think that about myself. My belly isn't horrible at all but I'd like it to be better.

Molly and Cosmo are sooo cute! I think we'll get a dog when the boys are older. I've always wanted a Pug dog...and I think those grey Weimaraners are so pretty.