Page 379 of 1484 FirstFirst ... 2793293693773783793803813894294798791379 ... LastLast
Results 11,341 to 11,370 of 44506

Thread: Secular Confessions

I love you Bridget!! You WILL be okay!! I just got my surprise BFP, and at first I was terrified and now I'm ok. You have a lot going on in your life, but you will be alright mama. (((hugs))) Let me know if you need to talk, b!tch, cry...
    Me (Erin), Dh (Sean), Aidan~6, Liam~3, Meara, The Newbie

Yay for Bridget and Erin babies!

Quote Originally Posted by Rin View Post
    I love you Bridget!! You WILL be okay!! I just got my surprise BFP, and at first I was terrified and now I'm ok. You have a lot going on in your life, but you will be alright mama. (((hugs))) Let me know if you need to talk, b!tch, cry...
    Erin! Conratulations!
    And thank you.

Seriously guys, I'm so excited for you both! There seem to BFPs left & right this week.

I just know you'll both be wonderful moms of 3.

Congrats to both of you. You make beautiful babies.
    Me (40) DH (47) & furbabies * m/c 7/08 4/12 11/12

6. Default

YAY!! Cass, Erin, AND Bridget!!

I'm just so happy there is going to be a steady flow of babies in here!! Do I sound Irish Catholic or what??
    Just Midge

All day I've been smacking myself in the forehead. Well, figuratively. Sore boobs, waking up in the middle of the night and eating a bowl of cereal after trying to avoid carbs all day, dizzy spells, no desire to drink alcohol (I usually drink wine every night), fatigue....
    DUH.
    And speaking of Irish Catholic. At least one thing from my upbringing stuck with me. Birth Control =BAD.

Quote Originally Posted by bridgetwu75 View Post
    omfg.omfg.omfg

I'm pregnant.
    Hardly ever post here anymore, I don't know why, but:

OMG, Congratulations!!!

A baby. Keep thinking that way.

A baby!!!!!

And if you don't mind me saying, the world could use more Savannas and Kais anyway.
    Last edited by AbbeysMom; 06-01-2010 at 01:07 PM.

lost our bean to Triploidy Sep 2010

Quote Originally Posted by AbbeysMom View Post
    Hardly ever post here anymore, I don't know why,but:

OMG, Congratulations!!!

A baby. Keep thinking that way.

A baby!!!!!

And if you don't mind me saying, the world could use more Savannas and Kais anyway.
    Thank you so much.
    Seriously, I think I'd be a puddle of tears right now if it wasn't for you guys. You're making me feel so happy about this.

Because you should be! You make children that will make the world a better place.

I have to say I KNEW it when you posted about being late. Just knew it.

Quote Originally Posted by stephmama View Post
    Because you should be! You make children that will make the world a better place.
    Seriously, look at it this way, it's your duty to produce more liberal, secular little people to try to offset the crazy religious folks who are producing hoards of conservative nutties.

Quote Originally Posted by stash View Post
    Seriously, look at it this way, it's your duty to produce more liberal, secular little people to try to offset the crazy religious folks who are producing hoards of conservative nutties.

EXACTLY! We need the more evolved to be reproducing at higher rates.

Oh, that's the excuse I'll use when I want to have a third.
    Just Midge

Haven't posted in a few days so needed to catch up and...

Quote Originally Posted by Janeen View Post
    I confess that I must be a weirdo. I find a lot of penises to be really pretty.
    I'm a weirdo too Janeen. I think penises are pretty cute in a penis kind of way. Though DH says nothing on him is cute so I call his the manly, masuline, handsome, pleasure stick LOL.

omfg.omfg.omfg

I'm pregnant.
    And OMG from me too!!! CONGRATS!!! I'm sure this baby will bring you so much joy, they are truly wonderful blessings!! Congrats again!

ITA with this:

Quote Originally Posted by midgeend View Post
    Your baby is soo lucky.
    And had to LOL at this ROFL!!

[QUOTE=stash;1057430167]See Bridget, if you'd have avoided those ugly penises... okay okay okay I'm sorry trying to interject some humor... CONGRATULATIONS!

/QUOTE]

And this!! Congrats to you too Erin!

Quote Originally Posted by stephmama View Post
    Yay for Bridget and Erin babies!
    I will admit though that you ladies are making me regret my decision to keep putting off going to the gyn to get on some BCPs because I am just being lazy about going and really don't like taking them but maybe something's going around and I need to go....

Erin

3andMe is offline Every day is a gift. It's just... does it have to be a pair of socks? Hopelessly Devoted

Quote Originally Posted by Ky'sMom View Post

I will admit though that you ladies are making me regret my decision to keep putting off going to the gyn to get on some BCPs because I am just being lazy about going and really don't like taking them but maybe something's going around and I need to go....

Erin
    I think you should test today.

Congrats Erin and Bridget!

I need to start drinking whever it is you guys are drinking!

Jennifer, 35, DH 36

I confess....I'm so thankful it rained this afternoon! I was about ready to start praying for it!
    I get to go home from work and just pack....I don't have to go over and spend two hours watering that dang lawn! First time in 8 days since the hydroseed went down!
    I move on Thursday (all the big stuff...a lot of the smaller things we have already moved ourselves)! Might not have internet until Monday.

Jennifer, 35, DH 36

Quote Originally Posted by Cosmosmom View Post
    I confess....I'm so thankful it rained this afternoon! I was about ready to start praying for it!
    I get to go home from work and just pack....I don't have to go over and spend two hours watering that dang lawn! First time in 8 days since the hydroseed went down!
    I move on Thursday (all the big stuff...a lot of the smaller things we have already moved ourselves)! Might not have internet until Monday.
    Good luck with the move! Moving sucks and I hate it, but enjoy it as much as you can.

I went in to work today to finish packing for our school closure move. Only worked for 2 hours, as my contract was up last week. It was kind of nice to go in at noon and leave at 2! But I still have more to do so I'll be back tomorrow. Heading towards the end, though. And hearing all kinds of drama that is making me hope next year isn't totally awful.

I'm still excited about all the new babies.
    Me (40) DH (47) & furbabies * m/c 7/08 4/12 11/12

Quote Originally Posted by stash View Post
    Too funny!!

Congratulations Erin!! Y'all can keep your water thanks. I'll share mine portion with Cosmo'smom.

Mama to Bobbie 20 ~ Jesi 18 ~ Syd 14 ~ Conner 6
    I'm gonna be a Gramama! Jesi is due 11/22/13

Quote Originally Posted by missychrissy View Post
    Y'all can keep your water thanks. I'll share mine portion with Cosmo'smom.
    Thanks! Send it on over to Western Wisconsin!
    course it might help if I was actually seeing some of those not so pretty man parts these days.
    I know this won't be the month since we haven't been seeing all that much of each other....he's been up watering that dang lawn in the mornings so sleeping when I'm at home (3rd shift worker). And than there is all the packing and moving things and oh yeah my parents were up all weekend during the fertile time.
    Maybe next cycle...at least they are short so another chance will here in a few weeks...and we should be settled by then!

Jennifer, 35, DH 36

Erin! Congrats to you too!

Quote Originally Posted by Lydia View Post
    I think you should test today.
    See, you are trying to jinx me. But this is actually my O time, so I am certain I am not PG.

Erin

You know what I'm sick of? Every day on comcast.net it seems like they showcase another celebrity beach bod (and always women too, what's up with that?) I'm sick of seeing "So and so's bikini bod" and be reminded that I still don't have a bathing suit this year because I'm dreading seeing what I look like in one.

Bloody-ell
    We're supposed to have this meeting with my mom's pastor tonight and I get a call at noon that he needs to bump the time up. So I call all my daycare parents to see if they can pick up a bit early. They all say yes just in time for me to get the call that the procedure my mom's having done today is being pushed back so the meeting has to be tomorrow. I call parents back but by this time it's so close to the pick up time they all come early and I have to ask if they can come early again tomorrow. It's only 30 minutes or so for most of them, but still. I HATE putting them out. To top it off I know I look like ****. I'm exhausted and shortly before everyone came to pick up I was crying a bit because my dad had called me really upset.
    Would you guys be worried about your kids with me? All the parents are so nice and tell me they're praying for me and heartbroken for me and all, which always makes me tear up a bit. And I swear, I am not sitting in a corner crying all day. Not even close. Doing my daycare is my salvation. These kids are the joy in my life. I just hope they're not worried about my capabilities.

Quote Originally Posted by daylilies View Post
    You know what I'm sick of? Every day on comcast.net it seems like they showcase another celebrity beach bod (and always women too, what's up with that?) I'm sick of seeing "So and so's bikini bod" and be reminded that I still don't have a bathing suit this year because I'm dreading seeing what I look like in one.
    You gotta stop looking at that stuff. That's not what real people look like. I know what you mean, though.

You gotta stop looking at that stuff. That's not what real people look like. I know what you mean, though.
    I don't even look. It's just a caption with a video to click on. I have to go to comcast.net to check my e mail But just the caption bums me out, LOL

Oh and about the day care thing, I think I would still trust you with the kids.

Bridget, I wouldn't even worry about it. I've had a daycare provider go through something similar with her husband, and I never once worried about Sydney being in her care. I worried about her and her husband of course, and would do anything I could to help in any way I could, but I didn't worry about the care she provided. She was an excellent provider and we genuinely loved her (still do, Sydney remains very close with her to this day) and I'm positive your families feel the same for you.

Mama to Bobbie 20 ~ Jesi 18 ~ Syd 14 ~ Conner 6
    I'm gonna be a Gramama! Jesi is due 11/22/13