Page 333 of 1484 FirstFirst ... 2332833233313323333343353433834338331333 ... LastLast
Results 9,961 to 9,990 of 44506

Thread: Secular Confessions

Quote Originally Posted by shutterbird View Post
    { Hi, I'm invisible. }
    I was so confused for a minute! And then I was like "Ohhh just click and drag over it."

Blonde moment for the day: check.
    Lauren (24) Clinton (30) - my life, my rock Praying for all the APA girls! My Blog

{ Hi, I'm invisible. }
    No you're not! What's the matter?

If it makes you feel any better, I feel left out of things all the time. Sometimes I just can't keep up with adult things, but sometimes I try and I'm left out anyway.

{ Hi, I'm invisible. }
    Not to me!

Quote Originally Posted by addysonreese View Post
    I was so confused for a minute! And then I was like "Ohhh just click and drag over it."

Blonde moment for the day: check.

I'm brown with a bit of red....and I TOTALLY didn't get it so glad you said something.

Jennifer, 35, DH 36

I see you girl!

"Any idiot can face a crisis; it is this day-to-day living that wears you out." -Anton Chekhov

Quote Originally Posted by daylilies View Post

If it makes you feel any better, I feel left out of things all the time.

I think that we all feel that way sometimes.

Jennifer, 35, DH 36

shutterbird Guest

Thanks guys. I was having a pretty crappy day and felt like nobody was responding to me!

I went prop shopping for my session today. Man, talk about retail therapy. I feel a million percent better! Got home and DH grumbled that I could have bought something that I could use outside of my business.

What did you get for props Kim?

I confess that Mia is obsessed with this image. She keeps asking to see the "circle cats".

3andMe is offline Every day is a gift. It's just... does it have to be a pair of socks? Hopelessly Devoted

Quote Originally Posted by stash View Post
    And, I confess I am now OUT OF MY FIRST TRIMESTER! GO ME!
    Awesome! I'm so glad!

Quote Originally Posted by katycat24 View Post

DH just called me to tell me he gets to go on yet ANOTHER fabulous trip without me.

He went to New Zealand in February, and now in May he gets to go to Cabo San Lucas.
    Is it work-related? My dh is going to Australia in August. The worst part is that he always tries to talk me into going along and I don't ever feel like I can, either financially or child-carily.

{ Hi, I'm invisible. }
    I see you, too. Sorry you were feeling unnoticed.

Quote Originally Posted by MammaMia View Post
    I confess that Mia is obsessed with this image. She keeps asking to see the "circle cats".

That is crazy! But I'm glad I saw it. Ronin says "Cool, flying cats."

I am officially off work, since I've been having so many contractions at work and I'm starting to dilate. Whew! And wish me luck with my dad visit this weekend. I'm already getting a huge increase in the number of phone calls from my sister complaining about his shenanigans.
    Last edited by 3andMe; 04-09-2010 at 04:39 PM.

LOL, I showed Josh the hover cats and I tried to scroll down and he said "But I just want to keep seeing them!"

Thanks a lot!

Mmmmm, I'm making goulash for dinner and it smells soooo good in my kitchen. I think that this probably my favorite meal.

Only bad part is we will eat when Dh gets up (he's not lazy...just works 3rd shift) and I know he wants to watch the Brewer game while we eat. Baseball is ok in person but pretty boring on TV. Since he's working 12 days straight and is only half through, I will let him have his way.

If we had a kid it would be different but with just us we almost always eat dinner in front of the TV....

I went to a mac store this morning and played for a bit with the iPad. Very cool!!! I like it way better than the Kindle and look forward to getting one. Store doesn't have any and we are watching money with the house and move coming up so will probably have to wait until next year.

Jennifer, 35, DH 36

Hi, everyone.

Kim, I see you, too. I hate feeling invisible.
    Me (40) DH (47) & furbabies * m/c 7/08 4/12 11/12

3andMe is offline Every day is a gift. It's just... does it have to be a pair of socks? Hopelessly Devoted

I actually really miss eating dinner in front of the tv.

Quote Originally Posted by Lydia View Post
    I actually really miss eating dinner in front of the tv.
    I would rather not do it to baseball though. Usually we watch Young and Restless.

For a while it was Battlestar Galactica but we have run through that and our Star Treks.
    Thinking about starting Lost....

Jennifer, 35, DH 36

Where's Sarah...only a few more left until 10,000......

Jennifer, 35, DH 36

I confess...

I just cleaned out my car. Well, the trash bag full of trash anyway and everything that didn't belong in there like cups and such. Oh it was pretty bad. Not nasty trash like food or anything but lots and lots of papers and what not. Now I just have to vacuum it out, clean the inside and go through the car wash before I can install the car seat.

Of course I'm hurting even worse now and must rest on the couch.

I just talked to my mom and she is freaking out going "YOU'RE NESTING IN YOUR CAR AND I DON'T LIKE IT!!!!! MAKE JIMI DO IT, YOU SHOULDN'T BE DOING THIS STUFF!!!!"

Aaaaaahahahahaha!

The LAST thing she wants is for me to go into labor before the 28th which is when she is flying into town.

She thinks I should be living my life on the couch right now and doing NOTHING!
    Janeen - 30, Jimi - 42; Married October 21st, 2006;

Sounds like a good idea to me! Do it while you can! LOL

Feeling invisible sucks. Kim.
    I confess that I have had a good week. My childcare licensing guy showed up. It was the first time I met him as the previous one transferred. It had been almost a year since they last came. Nice regulation huh? And I actually did get written up for not having updated a medical form in one childs' folder. And I didn't write on my fire safety log sheet that I did a fire drill for the month of March. I have fire safety chats all the time. It's not a designated day and time so I forget to record. Every verbal child in my classroom can tell you what we do in a fire, and how to get out the window. ANYWAY. He made so many positive comments about my program and environment, the general ease with which we producted our afternoon. So I still felt proud in spite of the write ups. But no information about my program goes onto the licensing web page but the write ups. He told me that the federal government is giving money to agencies that make stricter guidelines in terms of paperwork. They have no resources to actually improve the quality of care by offering education and trainings. He cringed to write me up but he had to.
    To add to my lovely week, I got to spend a great evening with my mom shopping. One of my daycare parents told me today that her 2 year old daughter was teaching her husband yoga moves that I taught her. That made me smile. Tomorrow night post-bedtime I get to go drink wine with two of my best girlfriends. I have a lot to be grateful for.

Bridget, sorry you got written up!

shutterbird Guest

Boo at being written up, Bridget!

Katy, I bought a pretty stellar suitcase type thing for the baby to sit in and on, a feather boa (I ended up not using it since it was windy) and a couple of parasols to add to my collection.
    Last edited by shutterbird; 04-10-2010 at 12:47 AM.

Janeen, I like the way your mom thinks....you should listen to her and live it up getting a lot of rest these last few weeks.

Jennifer, 35, DH 36

Quote Originally Posted by Cosmosmom View Post
    Janeen, I like the way your mom thinks....you should listen to her and live it up getting a lot of rest these last few weeks.
    No can do! LOL...Jimi works so much, if I don't get this car done...I don't know that it will get done.

My last day of work is one week from today though and his mom will be here next Sunday, so I think it will be chill time then. I definitely have to take it easier though. I'm becoming SO sore from doing the littlest stuff it seems. And it makes the Braxton Hicks contractions much more intense if I overdo it.
    Janeen - 30, Jimi - 42; Married October 21st, 2006;

Quote Originally Posted by Lydia View Post
    Is it work-related? My dh is going to Australia in August. The worst part is that he always tries to talk me into going along and I don't ever feel like I can, either financially or child-carily.
    Sort of a work trip. They are vacations, but he has to go with his boss and coworkers or people in the same industry on a lot of them

And yes, the childcare thing would be hard for someplace like Australia. I still feel guilty because we went to Napa/Sonoma/Ukiah for 7 days last summer and left JoJo with grandparents alternating every few days. She wouldn't really look at us when we came back - kept pointing at the picture of mommy and daddy on the mantel and ignoring us

I do hope you get to go on a vacation someplace fabulous sometime soon (after the new baby is older?).

Hope Sarah gets on soon!!!

"Any idiot can face a crisis; it is this day-to-day living that wears you out." -Anton Chekhov

Hey guys, I'm on. I don't think I'm gonna make it.

Hurry up you! Its close!
    Norah! (3 yr)

Ok, I'm at 9,999!

Okay, I'll help you out!

And ... go!!!

OHHHH NOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I was trying to help too. Mother&%**