Page 313 of 1484 FirstFirst ... 2132633033113123133143153233634138131313 ... LastLast
Results 9,361 to 9,390 of 44506

Thread: Secular Confessions

I didn't like red wine for years. It used to give me a headache every time. Now all of a sudden it doesn't. I have always liked white wine. One of my favorite drinks in the summer is wine spritzer (with club soda, not Sprite! I was revolted the first time someone asked me if I wanted Sprite in it.)

Janeen - the baby in your ticker looks like it's eating a candy cane.

I confess that I just went out to lunch with a friend, and I think I put my foot in my mouth at least twice. I wish I knew when to stop talking.

Quote Originally Posted by MammaMia View Post
    I confess that I just went out to lunch with a friend, and I think I put my foot in my mouth at least twice. I wish I knew when to stop talking.
    sorry but everytime you say something like this I think of ME.

5. Default

bwahahahahaha it does!!!

I totally didn't see this until it was quoted lol...and the baby looks like plastic!
    Janeen - 30, Jimi - 42; Married October 21st, 2006;

Or a swizzle straw.

I showed my mom the ticker baby yesterday and she decided it needs a full head of red hair at this point. What-eh-ver! She knows I don't want a redheaded boy lol

Quote Originally Posted by stash View Post
    sorry but everytime you say something like this I think of ME.
    Maybe we should start a support group. Verbal Diarrhea Anonymous.

Maybe we should start a support group. Verbal Diarrhea Anonymous.
    I once read an article that said, basically, that there's a bit in the brain that's been identified as the thing that makes you stop and think before you talk, and some of us just don't seem to have activity there. Thought "that's me!"

Janeen that does look like a candy cane!

Awww, a little red head boy would be cute! I would love little red head (I was strawberry blonde when little and still have some red in the sun....my dad though was a full on red...long thick red hair to the shoulders and full red beard and moustache...when he was younger.LOL) One year when we were little, my whole family dressed as clowns for halloween and did full face makeup even dad. A couple of months later my sister looks at him and says, Daddy you should go really wash your face, you still have some clown makeup in your beard.

Jennifer, 35, DH 36

Quote Originally Posted by Cosmosmom View Post
    Janeen that does look like a candy cane!

Awww, a little red head boy would be cute! I would love little red head (I was strawberry blonde when little and still have some red in the sun....my dad though was a full on red...long thick red hair to the shoulders and full red beard and moustache...when he was younger.LOL) One year when we were little, my whole family dressed as clowns for halloween and did full face makeup even dad. A couple of months later my sister looks at him and says, Daddy you should go really wash your face, you still have some clown makeup in your beard.
    NO! A redheaded girl would be just fine but not a boy.

Quote Originally Posted by Janeen View Post
    NO! A redheaded girl would be just fine but not a boy.
    Well do you have any red in the families? You're blonde right?

I'm biased but always thought my daddy was cute......

Jennifer, 35, DH 36

Jennifer, 35, DH 36

OMG that is HUGE.

Ok seriously what is the best way to attach a picture?????????

Jennifer, 35, DH 36

Hmmmm, nothing good for lunch today and I didn't have time to pack one this morning (or really DH didn't have time to pack it for me LOL).

Serving Buffalo....never had that before. Anyone else?
    Last edited by Cosmosmom; 03-25-2010 at 10:01 AM.

Jennifer, 35, DH 36

Hey! A house! Cool!

I'm hoping that those of you who had bad days recently are having better ones today!
    Last edited by Cosmosmom; 03-25-2010 at 10:12 AM.

Jennifer, 35, DH 36

That is me.

Jennifer, 35, DH 36

I am hating you all for talking about wine. I love wine. Mostly red wine, nice big ones. Sigh. Month 8, I will have a glass of wine in the bathtub some evening when I'm having a really crap day.

I confess that I really thought I wasn't pregnant with this baby (really, like way past when I should have gotten a + hpt and got a - one) and got a good drunk on. Found out I was pregnant three days later. Ah well, I did the same **** thing with Oscar (should I have learned?) and he's perfect.

See now, I'm definitely a heathen...I drink wine while pregnant. I didn't during the first trimester - well at least not after getting a positive - but that's more because I can't stomach wine or coffee in the first trimester.
    Just Midge

Quote Originally Posted by midgeend View Post
    See now, I'm definitely a heathen...I drink wine while pregnant. I didn't during the first trimester - well at least not after getting a positive - but that's more because I can't stomach wine or coffee in the first trimester.
    Nothing heathenish about that. I don't think there's anything wrong with a glass here and there. I don't even touch it before week 20ish, because things are still developing, but after that, a half or whole glass every so often - whatever.

Quote Originally Posted by daylilies View Post
    What is the brand of that Indian food, midgeend?
    (I'm pretty sure I'll try it from scratch but I'm just curious)

Finally got around to looking at the box.

The brand is Kohinoor.

http://www.kohinoorfoods.com/
    Just Midge

Ok so I think that I finally got the picture thing figured out!

Here is a blanket I started crocheting in 1999. I FINALLY finished it this year. It's so heavy and warm I could only work on it during the very cold months.

It's going in the guest room at the new house. Cosmo really likes the blanket and often would sit on my lap on the blanket when I was working on it.

Jennifer, 35, DH 36

Morning/afternoon ladies

I got a phone call from a collections agency about one section of my hospital bill from last year. I know how much it is, and as soon as I get my tax return, I'll pay it, but for now I'm ignoring the calls. I have no money, and I really don't feel like arguing with them over the phone.

And the reason above is why I love the health care bill. If I'd had health insurance, I wouldn't have worried about going into the hospital. Oh well. Rant over.

How is everyone's day?
    Lauren (24) Clinton (30) - my life, my rock Praying for all the APA girls! My Blog

I confess I just finished a monster project and now all I want to do is goof off. I love working for myself.

Sorry Lauren, that stinks.

I cross my fingers every morning when I get up that nothing happens to me, accident wise, because of not having health insurance. I must say that while I'm not thrilled about the the health care bill, because I think it just lines the pockets of the already too wealthy CEO's of insurance companies, that I am relieved that I don't have to worry quite so much in regards to pre-existing condition stuff. At least now, if I get cancer, or something else like it...they can't turn me away.
    Just Midge

I confess that I just got the baby down for a nap - and it's probably one of my favorite times of the day...especially because when she wakes up she's in a better mood.
    Just Midge

Sorry Lauren, that stinks.

I cross my fingers every morning when I get up that nothing happens to me, accident wise, because of not having health insurance. I must say that while I'm not thrilled about the the health care bill, because I think it just lines the pockets of the already too wealthy CEO's of insurance companies, that I am relieved that I don't have to worry quite so much in regards to pre-existing condition stuff. At least now, if I get cancer, or something else like it...they can't turn me away.
    This is what scares me, too for the most part. I'm always afraid if something is wrong, how will I pay for it? My hospital bill total is over 3,000 dollars.. my student loans are that much, and I can't pay those either! lol

I confess I just finished a monster project and now all I want to do is goof off. I love working for myself.
    What do you do, Stacy?

I confess that I just got the baby down for a nap - and it's probably one of my favorite times of the day...especially because when she wakes up she's in a better mood.
    Yay for naps! I still designate that adults should get them at work.. complete with snack time.
    Lauren (24) Clinton (30) - my life, my rock Praying for all the APA girls! My Blog

Quote Originally Posted by addysonreese View Post
    What do you do, Stacy?
    We own a small marketing communications company, that focuses on clients in the energy and environmental industries. Today, I was an RFP writer. Tomorrow, I'm a communications strategist.

We own a small marketing communications company, that focuses on clients in the energy and environmental industries. Today, I was an RFP writer. Tomorrow, I'm a communications strategist.
    Gotta love when you technically "change" jobs every day!

Today, I think I'll be a professional poker player.. tomorrow .. I think I'll still be a professional poker player.