Page 242 of 1484 FirstFirst ... 1421922322402412422432442522923427421242 ... LastLast
Results 7,231 to 7,260 of 44506

Thread: Secular Confessions

Quote Originally Posted by atenielle View Post
    Holy Eff!! Seriously!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Big E - What happened with Chris's job????? I missed this.

Janeen - That bedding is ADORABLE!!!

Alisha - Yes Ma'am I got the job
    He got laid off 8 days before Christmas. He's had a couple interviews since, and nothing's panned out. He's working for his dad right now filing paperwork and running errands for him until he finds a normal job, but his dad's paying him better than he was making before! LOL.

Ashley - 25, Chris - 27, Elizabeth - 9-22-04, Alexis - 12-19-08

I confess 2010 really sucks hairy donkey balls . . .

http://www.americanpregnancy.org/for...post1056971934
    Krista & Jonathan: Liam, our one and only, born 9 Sep 2008

3. Default

Krista-- That royally sucks!!

Krista, I replied in Random but I wanted to give you hugs here too. That is so incredibly sh!tty, accented by the sh!ttiness of the email they used to inform you of it.

shutterbird Guest

Quote Originally Posted by WillowSpy View Post
    That is so incredibly sh!tty, accented by the sh!ttiness of the email they used to inform you of it.
    ITA. So sorry!

Quote Originally Posted by WillowSpy View Post
    Krista, I replied in Random but I wanted to give you hugs here too. That is so incredibly sh!tty, accented by the sh!ttiness of the email they used to inform you of it.
    ITA

Quote Originally Posted by sunrider View Post
    I confess 2010 really sucks hairy donkey balls . . .

http://www.americanpregnancy.org/for...post1056971934
    Aw, I'm so sorry!

Oh, I probably have a job if I want it. I'm sure I"ll apply, and would be dam ned surprised if I didn't get it, as I have been told I will always have a job here and they basically created this one with me in mind. Problem is, I don't like it. I've read over the description several times.

It's mostly because it will involve significantly more travel - to the other campuses. One is not bad and is an easy daytrip - 2 hours away. The other campuses are 4 hour drives away.

All I can think about is nights away from my little boy, which I'm so not ready for yet, or long ass days stuck in a car.
    Krista & Jonathan: Liam, our one and only, born 9 Sep 2008

I'm so sorry Krista, that really bites!!

3andMe is offline Every day is a gift. It's just... does it have to be a pair of socks? Hopelessly Devoted

Awww, Krista, that is no way to start the New Year. Do you think you can use this as an opportunity to put some feelers out and see if there is something you might like better?

Ms. Spy, I cannot believe you're at 30 weeks either!

Congrats on the job, Ashley. WTG!

$^#@&*$#@ I am late for school and I am still reading posts!
    6[/B] pounds down 34 more to go!

Oh man today has been the longest day ever! Someone please end it now!

13. Default

I confess shopping in this town effing sucks! I went to all the stores here and found absolutely NOTHING to wear to work... I am now shopping online.

What do you have to wear?

15. Default

Business casual.. Black or Khaki pants, and a nice shirt.

I own ONE pair of black pants. Everything else is jeans..

Business casual.. Black or Khaki pants, and a nice shirt.

I own ONE pair of black pants. Everything else is jeans..

Sending you a PM. I have some clothing that I'd be willing to send you.
    Last edited by Jenny; 01-08-2010 at 06:39 PM.

3andMe is offline Every day is a gift. It's just... does it have to be a pair of socks? Hopelessly Devoted

Quote Originally Posted by Jenny View Post
    Sending you a PM. I have some clothing that I'd be willing to send you.
    Jenny is awesome about sending out clothes. I would totally take her up on whatever she's offering. BTW, the shoes fit my Ronin perfectly and we love the pjs.

Oh no, Krista. What a crappy way to start the new year.

Congrats on the new job Ashley, that sounds like an AWESOME place to work.

Man, I'm so far behind still here, I have missed a whole bunch of 'congrats' and "I'm sorrys".

Oh darn, I thought Norah was asleep but she is calling for me in her saddest voice asking me to sing. gotta run...
    Norah! (3 yr)

I confess shopping in this town effing sucks! I went to all the stores here and found absolutely NOTHING to wear to work... I am now shopping online.
    I do most of my shopping at Penny's, Kohls, and Lane Byrant. Shopping online is hard for clothes.

Jennifer, 35, DH 36

I confess they told my mom she will need to continue chemo her whole life. Thankfully, they have found one that for the moment she is tolerating well. The cancer isn't growing but it's not going away.
    Her and my dad offered to come over and babysit tomorrow night. She loves being with Savana and Kai. Her and my dad tell me all the time what a joy they are and it makes me feel so lucky that my kids have such a great, close relationship with them. I'm so glad we left Hawaii to live here...even if it is below 0 degrees out. And I used to live 3 blocks from the beach. Family trumps weather.
    So dbf and I are going out! It's been a really long time since we've hung out in public without kids.

Ashley I must've missed that you got your job! YAY For you!! Congrats!

22. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Cosmosmom View Post
    I do most of my shopping at Penny's, Kohls, and Lane Byrant. Shopping online is hard for clothes.
    Yeah.. We only have Penny's, Herbergers, Walmart, and Maurices.. I went to all 4, and none really had anything I was interested in.

I did some shopping online and got 5 tops, 2 pairs of pants, a bra, 3 pairs of underwear and a cami for $140 (including shipping)

Quote Originally Posted by bridgetwu75 View Post
    I confess they told my mom she will need to continue chemo her whole life. Thankfully, they have found one that for the moment she is tolerating well. The cancer isn't growing but it's not going away.
    Her and my dad offered to come over and babysit tomorrow night. She loves being with Savana and Kai. Her and my dad tell me all the time what a joy they are and it makes me feel so lucky that my kids have such a great, close relationship with them. I'm so glad we left Hawaii to live here...even if it is below 0 degrees out. And I used to live 3 blocks from the beach. Family trumps weather.
    So dbf and I are going out! It's been a really long time since we've hung out in public without kids.
    I'm sorry about your mom. Its not the worst news, but its far from the best. But its definitely good that she is feeling well enough to spend some alone time with the kids. Good for her, good for the kids and good for you and DBF. I hope you have a good time! What are you going to do?
    Norah! (3 yr)

Quote Originally Posted by maggie View Post
    I'm sorry about your mom. Its not the worst news, but its far from the best. But its definitely good that she is feeling well enough to spend some alone time with the kids. Good for her, good for the kids and good for you and DBF. I hope you have a good time! What are you going to do?
    Hopefully go to a little pub with a jukebox and a pool table.

Nice!
    Norah! (3 yr)

I'm glad you came back home too. I remember when you were trying to decide and I always thought it would be better for you and you would be happier back here.

You can always vacation at the beach...but if you really like your family, there is nothing like being close to them. I hate being as far as I am from mine...they in Milwaukee, Chicago and in between. But at least I know that we are 4-6 hours drive away...and that can be done in a day easily for a weekend visit or if we really needed to, we could be there or they could be here in just a quick few hours.
    Dh could have had a job in the oil industry in TX making 6 figures or very close to it...but not only would we have been in TX so far from family but he would have been pretty constantly traveling and away from me. Family being close easily won out over money (and warmer weather!)

Besides, these below zero days don't last forever! And there is something beautiful in these frigid days...the ones so cold but the sky is such a brilliant blue with not a trace of clouds and the sun is so bright it hurts.

I'm sorry though that the news about your mom wasn't better. Not growing is good but it has to be hard to hear that it's not going away and the chemo will have to continue.

Jennifer, 35, DH 36

Yeah.. We only have Penny's, Herbergers, Walmart, and Maurices.. I went to all 4, and none really had anything I was interested in.

I did some shopping online and got 5 tops, 2 pairs of pants, a bra, 3 pairs of underwear and a cami for $140 (including shipping)
    wow way to shop! I hardly ever find good deals on clothes for me. DH I can find all sorts of sales for.

Me, my work pants end of needing to be the LB right fits and they aren't cheap. I have such a hard body to fit with a big rear and hips and narrow shoulders and a narrow waist (still big but narrow to my hips).

I have one pair of jeans, 2 black pants..different styles, and one grey pant. Yes I confess, I wear the same pants to work multiple days each week.

Jennifer, 35, DH 36

Sounds like fun!

Jennifer, 35, DH 36

Quote Originally Posted by Cosmosmom View Post
    wow way to shop! I hardly ever find good deals on clothes for me. DH I can find all sorts of sales for.

Me, my work pants end of needing to be the LB right fits and they aren't cheap. I have such a hard body to fit with a big rear and hips and narrow shoulders and a narrow waist (still big but narrow to my hips).

I have one pair of jeans, 2 black pants..different styles, and one grey pant. Yes I confess, I wear the same pants to work multiple days each week.
    lol I do too. When I first got pregnant I went and bought three pairs of new pants a size bigger so they would last a while. Uh, yeah...not only did I accidentally buy two of them in a petite size, they now feel way smaller than my old two pairs of pants I had when I went and bought those. So now I have five pairs of pants but mostly wear the two old pairs that are stretched out.
    Janeen - 30, Jimi - 42; Married October 21st, 2006;

I need to buy new pants...but I am dreading it because I think I went up a size And don't even get me started on shirts. I still do not see a size Large when I look in the mirror, but oh guess what, I am.
    I have another scenario to run past you guys...

Let's say you are not horny often at all and when you are, "making the first move" is not your style. (read: mega-submissive, LOL) Say one night you just wanted hubby to sweep you up in his arms and make sweet sweet love to you. (was that TMI?)

Ok so he asks you if you're in the mood tonight (hoping it's that one day a month, you know?) and you say yes. You say "let's go upstairs" and you get into bed together. You kinda lay there hoping he'll kiss you or something but nothing happens. Turns out Mr. I'm Horny Every Day Multiple Times a Day, is not. On the one day that you want it. He gets all in a tizz when you won't get him off at every whim, but the second you want it, he says "I need some motivation". To sleep with his own wife. Feeling really hurt that your husband who is supposedly horny all the time now supposedly "needs some motivation" you roll over. Hubby falls asleep in under a minute.

I woke his ass up and it turned into another major argument--as always, the issue at hand always balloons up into something much bigger for me. Him not being horny that night turned into me thinking he likes to play mind games with me. He likes to complain that I'm never horny and he never gets any, and the day I am horny, he tells me he "needs motivation". WTF?

Seriously, should I have just sucked it up and made the first move or is it weird that he who is supposedly ready to go multiple times a day didn't really feel like it the second I said I wanted to?

I cannot wait until our therapy session on Thursday. It's gonna be a good one!