Page 239 of 1484 FirstFirst ... 1391892292372382392402412492893397391239 ... LastLast
Results 7,141 to 7,170 of 44506

Thread: Secular Confessions

Yep! I got em on sale here...

http://www.diaperjunction.com/thirst...et-diaper.html

I told Jimi tonight that they're going to be his favorites! LOL
    Janeen - 30, Jimi - 42; Married October 21st, 2006;

2. Default

I wish I had the money right now to get some new dipes...

We're on a CD break until I can convince my mom its really not that hard, and teach her how to do diaper laundry. She CD'd my brother, but that was 34 years ago and things have changed DRASTICALLY. lol

3. Default

Oh, and from our stash - B's favorites were our BG OS pockets.

I think for alot of the daddies the easier dipes are the favorites. lol

I have vowed to do mostly prefolds and covers so I can cut down on the cost but I couldn't resist buying these.

But now that I ordered these BG bamboo fitteds, I found BG deluxe bamboo fitteds on another site for $7.77!!!

Is there really a difference between bamboo and deluxe or are they just marketing it different???

I looked at the descriptions on the two different sites and I think they are the same, they just labeled it differently. But the other one is still 2+ dollars less than I paid! LOL

3andMe is offline Every day is a gift. It's just... does it have to be a pair of socks? Hopelessly Devoted

Poor little Ro is so sick. He's in pain all over his body, has a fever of 102 even after Advil, an occasional cough, won't eat, and he was listless and only wanted to be in my arms after I came home from work. I'm so sad for him, and a little worried. I've never seen him like this.

DH had a few choice things to say about the kids who were coughing at the playground the other day, and said it was not unrealistic of him to think about putting our children in a bubble.

Quote Originally Posted by Lydia View Post
    Poor little Ro is so sick. He's in pain all over his body, has a fever of 102 even after Advil, an occasional cough, won't eat, and he was listless and only wanted to be in my arms after I came home from work. I'm so sad for him, and a little worried. I've never seen him like this.

DH had a few choice things to say about the kids who were coughing at the playground the other day, and said it was not unrealistic of him to think about putting our children in a bubble.
    Ohhhhhh man!

I hope he feels better soon.

Cute diapers Janeen!

Oh no Lydia, poor little guy! It's so sad to see them sick like that. I hope he's better soon.

I confess that I thought about applying for a job at a private daycare, but then I saw on their website that they do a bunch of religious stuff with the kids. So, not the job for me.

I confess that I had the craziest friggin dream last night.

I had like these blackheads on my chest and stomach and Jimi told me I really needed to get them out "by the root" so I started squeezing them and they started to come out and then I had to get tweezers and pull the rest out. The best way I can describe them as they came out is like the plastic covers of juice containers that you have to take out before you can drink the juice? And they had these long, white, plastic like roots. They looked liked frickin squids. Well this left me with like 5 holes in my body and I went out of the bathroom to tell my mom about them and she said I had to cover them with gauze so they didn't get infected. You could see directly into my body.

So I go back into the bathroom and everyone had went outside to play a game. As I go back in there the shower head comes to life and tells me it's going to kill me if I don't do something. So I run out and I'm running down the hall, past a second bathroom and that shower head, which is a detachable one, is trying to make its way out of the bathroom and has flooded the bath tub and it's telling me it's going to get me. It rips itself out of the bath tub and is chasing me through the house. I ran outside the back and screamed at everyone that they had to come and control these shower heads so I could gauze up these holes in my body before I got an infection and died.

WTF!?

Janeen, you need to stop watching scary movies! LOL. I don't watch any kind of horror/scary shoes due to the fact that I have dreams like that and worse if I do!

I confess this pregnancy is kicking my butt! I feel sooooooooo tired! I cannot believe how exhausted I feel! I want my energy back!

I haven't been watching anything scary. It was just an out of the blue, where the frig did that dream come from, kind of dream.

I am beginning to feel exhausted again too. On top of the normal pregnancy tired...I have been up the past two nights with indigestion (and the dream last night). It's really taking a toll on me.

3andMe is offline Every day is a gift. It's just... does it have to be a pair of socks? Hopelessly Devoted

Welcome to pregnancy dreams! I've been having some really bizarre ones, some of which would be scary if I thought about them more. DH has really fantastic and intense dreams all night every night (no wonder he likes to sleep so much), and it's nice to be able to experience it a little bit myself. One time recently I was a hired assassin and had to track my victim all over the world.

We had a sleepless night here, too. I brought Ro to bed with us, and despite the Advil his fever was 101+ and he kept waking up and crying and not settling down easily. Then Claire, who is still sick also would cry out from the nursery.

Quote Originally Posted by atenielle View Post
    Its like a Barnes and Noble, and blockbuster combined. Bookstore and cafe, but also rents movies, and video games.

and Janeen! I am SO excited that you guys are doing cloth! I have that same Thirsties cover(the darker one)! Its my FAVORITE!
    Oh wow, that sounds like a super cool store to work in! Books, movies and coffee....perfect!

Jennifer, 35, DH 36

Oh I hope that Ronin starts to feel better as the day goes on.

Janeen...that is a weird and vivid dream! I hardly every remember mine and the few I do usually have my dog in them. LOL

Jennifer, 35, DH 36

15. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Cosmosmom View Post
    Oh wow, that sounds like a super cool store to work in! Books, movies and coffee....perfect!
    Exactly!

Janeen - Serious pregnancy dreamin goin on! Have you read my blog on myspace about my pregnancy dreams... I had some really effed up ones!

Ashley, I worked at a Border's for 3 years and really enjoyed it. I worked in the music section and in the cafe. It was really fun. You see lots of interesting (nuts!) people in book stores.

Ugh, I thought DH would be home by 4:30 so I could have a nap and he could give Travis his supper; nope, he texted at 6 and said only just got off the phone with a supplier, so, he ain't gonna get here til 6:30 earliest.....I hate hate hate his department and his working hours! Argh!

My dh is sooo sweet. He just felt an earthquake while he was at work, about 60 miles away, and called me immediately because he didn't know where the epicenter was and was worried it might have been stronger here at home.

all! Sorry I have been invisible!
    to all that need them!
    and Lydia your belly is so cute!
    6[/B] pounds down 34 more to go!

20. Default

Alisha Love! Oh how I have missed you!

I confess I'm thinking about going to work for myself. This would be a MAJOR change for me.
    Me (40) DH (47) & furbabies * m/c 7/08 4/12 11/12

Quote Originally Posted by atenielle View Post
    Alisha Love! Oh how I have missed you!

So you got the job woman?!!?
    6[/B] pounds down 34 more to go!

Quote Originally Posted by gwennero View Post
    I confess I'm thinking about going to work for myself. This would be a MAJOR change for me.
    That would be really cool! Obviously, I don't know much about your field or the way finding clients would work, but you seem so incredibly knowledgeable - you could prove invaluable to so many patients! Best of luck if you do pursue that Major changes can be scary, but good.

Thanks! I was intimidated by the idea of finding clients, but there our state provides funding for some children and there is an authorized list of providers the state has approved and will reimburse. I've been hearing from parents that because there aren't enough providers they can't get anyone to call them back and their kids are going without ... so it seems like if I can get on the list it should be just a matter of time from there. I couldn't figure out the paperwork to get on the list but I just had an interaction with someone who worked there and she said she'd help me get things figured out ... actually said they were so desperate for people in my career they might give her a bonus for bringing me on board! So I'm definitely thinking about it ... I could earn more than I'm making now just working part time! The scary part is, I have to bill monthly and then wait another month for reimbursement so I have to really plan it out before I do it.

Hi everybody. Not sure why I haven't been posting...but I love you all. I think maybe cause I've been monumentally cranky lately and I just haven't felt like being a whiner about it. Well, no, thats not right. I've been a huuuuuuuge whiner, just not online.

I hereby vow to get in a better mood, and start posting again.

And because its a confession thread...I confess that I really don't get why posting my bra color facebook is supposed to be helpful against breast cancer. But it is interesting to see people from all walks of my life participating.
    Norah! (3 yr)

Glad to see you posting, Maggie!

Hi Maggie!!! We love it when you post, even if it's just to whine

I confess that I'm in love with this bedding...

Quote Originally Posted by Janeen View Post
    I confess that I'm in love with this bedding...

That is too cute!!!

Erin

I confess that I usually don't say anything about the religious FB post I see. I know I talk about them sometimes here as sometimes they do bother me when I have to scroll through scriptures of the day and all kinds of praying statuses.

Today they are doing this state your bra color thing and one of my friends who I don't even remember and need to de-friend put something on her status saying: "Put this on your page if you know someone who has or had cancer. Dear God, I pray for the cure of cancer. Amen. 93% won't copy and paste this, will you?" One of her friends replied: "93% won't copy and paste this because God doesn't read your FB prayers and if praying for a cure for cancer worked, it would be done with already. Amen!" LOL, that cracked me up. I wonder who will be attacking the responder later and am considering friending her even though I really don't know who she is LOL.

Erin