Page 204 of 1484 FirstFirst ... 1041541942022032042052062142543047041204 ... LastLast
Results 6,091 to 6,120 of 44506

Thread: Secular Confessions

I confess this morning I look like a movie star....entire lip/ cheek/ jaw is frozen and looks like I have been botoxed to death
    Me: Julie-46 DH: Kelly-52 DD: Rhianna-17 DS: Gage-He's 3!

Quote Originally Posted by MammaMia View Post
    Interesting! I've actually thought about doing something along those lines. Thanks for the idea!
    PM if you have any questions.
    Me (39) DH (46) & furbabies * m/c 7/08 4/12 11/12

I confess that I forgot my razor when I was packing for this trip and then again last night while we were at Walmart.

I confess that my armpits seem to be aware of the situation because the hair there seems to be growing at twice, if not three times the rate that it usually does!
    Janeen - 30, Jimi - 42; Married October 21st, 2006;

Quote Originally Posted by Janeen View Post
    I confess that I forgot my razor when I was packing for this trip and then again last night while we were at Walmart.

I confess that my armpits seem to be aware of the situation because the hair there seems to be growing at twice, if not three times the rate that it usually does!
    I'm sure they know!

Smart little armpits I tell ya. Now I can tell people, I'm so smart even my armpits know what's up!

3andMe is offline Every day is a gift. It's just... does it have to be a pair of socks? Hopelessly Devoted

Elmobo-n-Lexi is banned?!?!

Can someone PM me please?

Didn't she get a new name?

Quote Originally Posted by Lydia View Post
    Elmobo-n-Lexi is banned?!?!

Can someone PM me please?
    Huh? Me too, please.
    Norah! (3 yr)

Elmobo got in trouble due to some thread that occurred last week. It was her 3rd strike. I dont really know anything else.

Where is WillowSpy?
    Our Family <3 Est. July 2007 <3
    Samuel (5 years), Elliott (3 years), and Evelyn (1 year).

Quote Originally Posted by MamaKat View Post
    Elmobo got in trouble due to some thread that occurred last week. It was her 3rd strike. I dont really know anything else.

Where is WillowSpy?

Oh nooo. I don't remember the thread, or who said what.
    I think Willowspy was gone for a while then she came back, I think she's just busy.

Quote Originally Posted by MamaKat View Post

What the frig? I had NO idea!

Must log on Myspace!

I was just thinking of Elmobo yesterday and saw a post saying she was banned. I'd like a PM to and if anyone has her on FB to let me know so I can add her if she's on FB.

Erin

Whaaat? What happened to Elmobo?? I need a PM too.

PM me too, I'd like to stay in touch with Ash (aka the big E)

Aww, so we put Josh to bed and as usual he threw a fit--this is a new thing, stalling for time, etc. So I tried to put my foot down and not go up there but I heard him crying and I checked the video monitor (so glad I have that thing)
    He was trying to get his shirt over his head but didn't undo enough buttons (another new thing-stripping his pajamas off at night, just as it gets cold, yay!) So I went up to help him, and I adjusted his pillow to the middle of his bed, and he put it back over towards the wall. He said "I have to make sure there's enough room for you"
    AWWWW
    I don't sleep with him at night, but if he wakes up super early, I lie down with him and try to get him back to sleep!

3andMe is offline Every day is a gift. It's just... does it have to be a pair of socks? Hopelessly Devoted

Kate, that is really sweet.

I lie down with mine all the time, to get them to nap during the day and to sleep at night. Ronin likes to pat the space in between them if I'm still not there and order "Lie down, Mommy!"
    Last edited by 3andMe; 11-29-2009 at 06:50 AM. Reason: lay / lie

LOL yeah, I nap with him during the day. He likes to tell me if he wants me to face away from him, or face him and hold him, etc.

I confess that I try to avoid lying down with Gage, because I always fall asleep and never get anything done.
    This afternoon, I rocked him in the chair and woke up with a crick in my neck...but I didn't sleep for long ...not sure if this is preferable though...
    Me: Julie-46 DH: Kelly-52 DD: Rhianna-17 DS: Gage-He's 3!

I am back (again, lol). Sorry I keep disappearing! Family came down, there was Thanksgiving... things were crazy.

to Ashley, I saw your post in SM

to Elmobo, whereever she may be.

on having the Denaysia of your dreams, Janeen.

I need to go back and read, but Happy Belated Thanksgiving to everyone, I keep wandering off and missing everyone, I need to stop doing that

shutterbird Guest

I confess Agatha! I was wondering about you.

I confess to everyone who needs one - seems like a lot of us these days!

I confess I don't come in here as often as I shoulder. But I still you all.

I confess that the woman that owns the home next door to us was here this weekend. It is their "lake home" so her and her husband and kids just come sporadically. Well, she was up here alone and told me that she is divorcing her husband. I asked her if she wanted to talk about it and the floodgates opened. For both of us. And we don't even know each other very well. We ended up at her kitchen table for hours last night. We were drinking and I told her so much that today I'm kind of feeling regret but it also felt really good to tell someone. Hardly anyone IRL knows that dbf cheated on me and no one knows our daily problems. Saying all of it outloud was really hard.
    Yet another example of why I probably should not drink tequila.

Well I'm sure it was good to talk about anyway, Bridget. I wish I had someone I could just open up to. (I know I have you guys but I mean IRL LOL)

24. Default

Quote Originally Posted by daylilies View Post
    I wish I had someone I could just open up to. (I know I have you guys but I mean IRL LOL)
    same here

shutterbird Guest

Quote Originally Posted by daylilies View Post
    Well I'm sure it was good to talk about anyway, Bridget. I wish I had someone I could just open up to. (I know I have you guys but I mean IRL LOL)
    Ditto that - all of it.

Big hugs, Bridget.

shutterbird Guest

I confess my nose ring came out the other day without me realizing it. I've had it for years and years and haven't changed the stud in so long. I didn't even realize it was gone until yesterday. I went to the piercing/tattoo shop around the corner and bought a new stud... but it wouldn't go through!

I confess... I cried.

I confess that getting my nose pierced was one of the weirdest experiences of my entire life.

Quote Originally Posted by MammaMia View Post
    Whaaat? What happened to Elmobo?? I need a PM too.
    ?????? Me too!

Jennifer, 35, DH 36

I confess I don't have anything pierced! Probably was a good thing since my job only allows ears. My intern two years ago had her nose done and she had to either take it out or put a tiny bandaid over it....now that was a cute look.

Jennifer, 35, DH 36

I confess that I went to Menards today and took pretty much every paint sample thing except the oranges. Brought it home and asked DH which he liked....I got a dirty look and was told to narrow it down. think that I have the main bath narrowed down and thinking I know which direction I want to take the guest room. Course I have like six months to think about this since the house doesn't exist yet.

I confess that I shouldn't care so much at 31 yrs old but I was scared to show my parents the lot this weekend, another house a few down built by the same builder and pretty close to what we are doing and having them talk to the builder. I was scared that they wouldn't be impressed (they built their house just 4 years ago) and think that we were making a stupid mistake. Thankfully they were very impressed with the quality and all the upgrades included for the price. It shouldn't at my age and being married now for 6.5 years and living 5 hours away....but they are pretty involved in my life and their approval is pretty important to me.

Plus the builder does only energy star certified homes.

Everyone says once we spend all our money on a house, we'll end up pregnant (we are pretty unexplained right now)......I don't believe but I think that DH figures that would be his luck (so easy to afford a baby right now...once we are paying on that house, not so easy).

I confess that I really should be in bed right now since it's back to work tomorrow....and I'm not ready for the long weekend to end.

Jennifer, 35, DH 36