Page 201 of 1484 FirstFirst ... 1011511911992002012022032112513017011201 ... LastLast
Results 6,001 to 6,030 of 44506

Thread: Secular Confessions

Quote Originally Posted by shutterbird View Post
    I'm sorry, Lydia. It definitely sounds like it was a very trying time.

I confess I'm absolutely and completely hurt right now. I need to cry but what's the ****ing point?
    Oh, honey, I'm sorry. I hope today was better.

"Any idiot can face a crisis; it is this day-to-day living that wears you out." -Anton Chekhov

3andMe is offline Every day is a gift. It's just... does it have to be a pair of socks? Hopelessly Devoted

Kim, I hope whatever it was is better now.

And I feel embarrassed about my long whiny post. Yes, it was an awful excursion, but it didn't ruin the vacation--just the morning. Ronin has started imitating Claire (I hate to say making fun of, because I don't think it's malicious) by whining "Mah binky, wah, wah." It's really funny but I'm trying not to laugh about it.

Anyway, we're back now. On my second load of laundry and 4 hours of sleep, since we got in really late but the children got half their night's sleep on the plane.

Ugh.. I confess I really need to lose weight. I didn't think it would be this hard to manage to do so.
    6[/B] pounds down 34 more to go!

4. Default

I confess I forgot how tiring it is to do my hair in french braided pig tails!!!

I confess that I kind of have a hard time telling people online (okay, on APA) that they're really good people and/or good mommies. The only reason I can think of for this is because I never feel like I know the person well enough/know their behind the scenes life. I always wonder if some people are completely different than what they portray.

Pretty weird, I know.

So I suppose if I ever say this stuff to you, just know that you have really made an impression on me.
    Janeen - 30, Jimi - 42; Married October 21st, 2006;

Josh's birthday party was today!

I confess I feel like a bad mom because I didn't even realize it would bother him that he'd come home from spending the night at the inlaws and everyone would be here for the party. He freaked. out. He wouldn't even come inside for a good 20 minutes. In the end he had a blast but I felt so bad for not even realizing it would bother him. It always takes him a while to get used to a crowd. I just figured he'd be okay since he knew everyone and had a few little friends to play with.

Other than that it went really well. Everyone loved the house and how the decorating is coming along and the chili I made was really good. I could get used to this entertaining thing It made me feel good to have people enjoy something I made happen.

Oh! and DH and I went to see Avenue Q last night. Funny stuff!

shutterbird Guest

Welcome back, Lydia!

Janeen, I also wonder the same thing.

Kate - Yay for a good party! You aren't a bad mommy for not realizing he would be shy at first. I'm sure he had a blast anyway!

shutterbird Guest

Oh and I'm better. Just a BIG argument with DH (after Lore was in bed)... First one in a LONG time. All better now.

Happy belated birthday to Joshua!

I hope you guys managed to work out whatever was bothering you Kim.

I confess that I spent most of Saturday night in the ER because I've been having stabbing chest pains on the left side. They couldn't find anything wrong so I just have to wait and see what happens. Very weird and kinda scary.

I confess that I'm having a really tough time with DH at the moment. I know relationships are hard, but I feel like it shouldn't be this hard, all the freaking time.

On a lighter note, I've nearly finished the sweater I'm knitting for Mia. I've made about 4 billion mistakes, but it think it's going to look ok when it's done.

Quote Originally Posted by AlishaAnew View Post
    Ugh.. I confess I really need to lose weight. I didn't think it would be this hard to manage to do so.
    I am right there with you.
    I checked my WiiFit graph, and in mid April was down 58 pounds from having Liam (48 less than pre-preganancy). I have gained 18 pounds back since mid April.

So irritating and disappointing.
    Krista & Jonathan: Liam, our one and only, born 9 Sep 2008

I confess that today...
    I tested and got a BFP...due 2nd August if this lil bean sticks! Please send us sticky vibes!

WOOOO HOOOOOOOO
    Congratulations!!!
    Krista & Jonathan: Liam, our one and only, born 9 Sep 2008

Quote Originally Posted by silverstar View Post
    I confess that today...
    I tested and got a BFP...due 2nd August if this lil bean sticks! Please send us sticky vibes!
    CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Sending you boatloads of sticky dust!!!

Erin

3andMe is offline Every day is a gift. It's just... does it have to be a pair of socks? Hopelessly Devoted

Oh yay yay yay yay yay!

August is a great due date month.

Congrats silverstar!

Congrats! I'm so happy for you! Stickystickystickystickystickystickysticky!!!
    Norah! (3 yr)

Thanks, everyone! This baby will be due the day after my birthday, which I think is really neat!

Congrats!!
    Anna Mommy to 4 boys!! 16 yrs., 14 yrs., 7 yrs., and baby.
    Mean people produce little mean people!!

I confess that I am really bothered that today my son said one of his classmates got mad at him and told my boy to suck his d**k. I'm so bothered by it that I want to go and say something to this boy and his parents but know that I'll get upset and it will not go well. DH says I should let it go but this boy has already said and done other disrespectful things to my son. This boy says and does disrespectful things to all the other kids too but it is bothering me and I wonder what is wrong with this boy and his home life that he acts so crazy sometimes. He is 7 years old BTW and was in Ky's class once before in Pre-K and actually got suspended in Pre-K like 5 times during the school year and was nearly expelled. I kind of feel bad for him but also I think he needs to have some sort of intervention and may speak to some people at the school about this because everyday I hear a new story about this kid and it is bothering me.

Erin

Erin that would really, really, really bother me too. You have to wonder what sort of environment he is being raised in to know that phrase. And because it's been going on since pre-k it's clearly not a matter of him accidentally hearing or seeing something he shouldn't have.
    I'm sorry this happened to Ky.

21. Default

I confess my MIL told me today that "Audrianna said 'Jesus'!! "

I confess IF she did say it, she most likely picked it up from DH and I using it as a swear, and not from her or SIL as "Jesus Christ, our savior" etc...

shutterbird Guest

I confess that today...

Congrats!!

Congratulations Silver.
    Janeen - 30, Jimi - 42; Married October 21st, 2006;

...and there is more where that came from!
    Congratulations!
    Me: Julie-46 DH: Kelly-52 DD: Rhianna-17 DS: Gage-He's 3!

Julie I confess you need to update your sig pics! (a pain, I know...)

Yep...I do...
    That was Gage's birthday (Dec 27) LOL
    Maybe I'm good for another 6 months
    Me: Julie-46 DH: Kelly-52 DD: Rhianna-17 DS: Gage-He's 3!

Well things have turned for the worse. We are broke and can't make rent. So we are losing the apartment. Well Running out of it at least and moving in with my dad hopefully.

shutterbird Guest

Well things have turned for the worse. We are broke and can't make rent. So we are losing the apartment. Well Running out of it at least and moving in with my dad hopefully.
    I'm sorry, hon. I hope things work out soon

It just sucks because we would get ahead and then extremely behind then slightly ahead again...and now broke.

It just sucks because we would get ahead and then extremely behind then slightly ahead again...and now broke.
    This is our cycle exactly. We were thisclose to not making rent this month, and rent is already due next week.
    Anna Mommy to 4 boys!! 16 yrs., 14 yrs., 7 yrs., and baby.
    Mean people produce little mean people!!