Page 180 of 1484 FirstFirst ... 80 130 170178179180181182 190 230 280 680 1180 ... LastLast
Results 5,371 to 5,400 of 44506

Thread: Secular Confessions

Yeah, Janeen. Wowza!! And that is a cute pic of your hubby! Awww him's was exhausted!

Ashley - 25, Chris - 27, Elizabeth - 9-22-04, Alexis - 12-19-08

Quote Originally Posted by elmobo-n-lexi View Post
    Yeah, Janeen. Wowza!! And that is a cute pic of your hubby! Awww him's was exhausted!
    Wait till he finds out I took it and posted it on APA. In not one, but two threads.
    Janeen - 30, Jimi - 42; Married October 21st, 2006;

Quote Originally Posted by Janeen View Post
    Wait till he finds out I took it and posted it on APA. In not one, but two threads.
    Krista & Jonathan: Liam, our one and only, born 9 Sep 2008

LMAO!! You should just tell him you want him to see something and just show him the thread. haha!

LMAO!! You should just tell him you want him to see something and just show him the thread. haha!
    I'll probably use my "Buggie, I have a confession to make" line and then he will say "Wifey, what did you do???"

I'll probably use my "Buggie, I have a confession to make" line and then he will say "Wifey, what did you do???"
    that's good! Love it!
    hehehehe

Quote Originally Posted by daylilies View Post
    I confess when someone reads about some drama they just need to PM the rest of us so we're all up to speed LOL
    ITA!
    Ash PM me!!
    6[/B] pounds down 34 more to go!

It wasn't drama. It was just me reading something, not agreeing with it and thinking "Oh. Ew."

I confess that last night when I woke Jimi up so we could make the bed and get in it, I told him I had a confession to make.

Then I told him about the picture and he said "As long as you didn't show the whole world I guess." OOPS!

I told him I kind of did and he fussed about it for a minute and said "That's jacked up."

I showed him this morning though and he was fine with it. LOL

It wasn't drama. It was just me reading something, not agreeing with it and thinking "Oh. Ew."

Oh yeah I typed too fast, I didn't really mean just drama, just whatever turned you off in general LOL

I confess we're going to the inlaws. Give me strength. Love the people, but I feel like while i'm there, his mom and I talk constantly, and by the time we leave my jaw hurts from gossiping and talking about days of our lives.
    I confess I hate bringing Lex to other peoples' houses, because she wants to be on the floor, and there's just SOOO much to get into!

Quote Originally Posted by sunrider View Post
    Can you please explain how to do this? PM if you think easier.
    I see how I can have it show me how someone else sees me, but I'm missing how to change settings for a specific person.
    Go to your home page.
    Settings > Help > Top Searches > Limited Profile > Choose the question: "How do I add someone to my limited profile?" and follow the directions.

Good Luck!
    Me: Julie-46 DH: Kelly-52 DD: Rhianna-17 DS: Gage-He's 3!

3andMe is offline Every day is a gift. It's just... does it have to be a pair of socks? Hopelessly Devoted

I'm thinking my children might have Youthful Tendency Disorder.

Quote Originally Posted by Lydia View Post
    Seriously? It sounds like children everywhere to me...I'm not really understanding the problem, unless every kid I know has it.
    Is it more that normal childhood fantasy, Lydia?

Quote Originally Posted by Lydia View Post

Quote Originally Posted by rhiannasmoms43 View Post
    Seriously? It sounds like children everywhere to me...I'm not really understanding the problem, unless every kid I know has it.
    Is it more that normal childhood fantasy, Lydia?
    It's from the Onion.
    Anna Mommy to 4 boys!! 16 yrs., 14 yrs., 7 yrs., and baby.
    Mean people produce little mean people!!

okay girls. I am sorry but I am lazy! I have alot of pics too.
    So I made a new photobucket with our wedding/reception pics..

here: http://photobucket.com/married09

Quote Originally Posted by heartmyboyz View Post

It's from the Onion.
    Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhahaha Gullible is my middle name

Quote Originally Posted by AlishaAnew View Post
    okay girls. I am sorry but I am lazy! I have alot of pics too.
    So I made a new photobucket with our wedding/reception pics..

here: http://photobucket.com/married09
    Great pics Alisha!!! It looks like everyone had a great time.
    Now I have to mention...being the secular thread and all...holy background crosses Batman

I agree Alisha! Great pictures!!!
    And LMFAO about all those crosses! I wouldn't have even noticed them if it wasn't brought up but GEEEEEEZ!!!!! What in the world?? LOL

Great pics Alisha!!! It looks like everyone had a great time.
    Now I have to mention...being the secular thread and all...holy background crosses Batman
    I know! She is INSANE!
    She is the lady that also gave me a cross for my baby shower She has crosses everywhere in every room. I am lucky I am not a vampire

I agree Alisha! Great pictures!!!
    And LMFAO about all those crosses! I wouldn't have even noticed them if it wasn't brought up but GEEEEEEZ!!!!! What in the world?? LOL
    I want to tell her so BAD that she needs a new theme

Hey guys! I'm here. My computer crashed AGAIN and I am secretly posting from Dh's work computer. APA has a tendency to crash his computer so none of you b!tches better have any hidden viruses in your siggies. So, long and short of it, my mom is pretty ill and probably won't live past a year from now. I am struggling to cope and not having the internet is tough. I deleted my Facebook and since most of you were my friends, just wanted to make sure you didn't think I was shafting you. I miss ya'll like crazy. I hope we can get our computer running or get a new computer and I can go back to being the APA butterfly I once was.

Love and miss you guys.
    Me (Erin), Dh (Sean), Aidan~6, Liam~3, Meara, The Newbie

I just thought I'd let you ladies know that I've had a miscarriage, so no June baby for me. I never told work I was pregnant, so I am going to keep it quiet about the miscarriage, too. Only close family knew. We'll be trying again, though, as soon as possible.

I never thought I'd have a miscarriage, but every woman in my close famiy has had one now including me. I'm very sad and DH and I have had a cry about it, but we know we can move on from this and will try again. Thank you all for your support!

Ashley

Hi Rin! Miss you!
    I'm so sorry, silverstar.

Quote Originally Posted by silverstar View Post
    I just thought I'd let you ladies know that I've had a miscarriage, so no June baby for me. I never told work I was pregnant, so I am going to keep it quiet about the miscarriage, too. Only close family knew. We'll be trying again, though, as soon as possible.

I never thought I'd have a miscarriage, but every woman in my close famiy has had one now including me. I'm very sad and DH and I have had a cry about it, but we know we can move on from this and will try again. Thank you all for your support!

Ashley
    I'm so sorry Ashley.
    I was really surprised at the variety of feelings I went through after my m/c. Don't hesitate to PM me (or we can exchange emails) if you want to talk in detail.
    Big hugs to both you and your DH.

Go to your home page.
    Settings > Help > Top Searches > Limited Profile > Choose the question: "How do I add someone to my limited profile?" and follow the directions.

Good Luck!
    Thank you! I will definitely try that.

Quote Originally Posted by AlishaAnew View Post
    She has crosses everywhere in every room. I am lucky I am not a vampire

28. Default

I confess I need all the positive thoughts you ladies can spare... Charlie had another weight check this morning, and she is still loosing weight. She's now lost 15% of her birth weight, and the pedi said normally at this point they admit the child to the hospital.

The only reason they didn't do that is because we have another appointment tomorrow, and she said Charlie LOOKS great, however if she doesn't gain anything -- or looses more -- by our appointment tomorrow they will have to put her in the hospital.

Quote Originally Posted by atenielle View Post
    I confess I need all the positive thoughts you ladies can spare... Charlie had another weight check this morning, and she is still loosing weight. She's now lost 15% of her birth weight, and the pedi said normally at this point they admit the child to the hospital.

The only reason they didn't do that is because we have another appointment tomorrow, and she said Charlie LOOKS great, however if she doesn't gain anything -- or looses more -- by our appointment tomorrow they will have to put her in the hospital.
    Oh no Ashley! I'm sending Charlie growing vibes!! I hope beyond hope she gains by tomorrow for you!

to all!!