Page 179 of 1484 FirstFirst ... 791291691771781791801811892292796791179 ... LastLast
Results 5,341 to 5,370 of 44504

Thread: Secular Confessions

Quote Originally Posted by atenielle View Post
    I confess I think Julie needs to update her siggy with new pics of her gorgeous family!
    ITA!!!!
    oh! I was going to add this too -- I confess I nursed in public TWICE today! I was/am so proud of myself! and I stood up to the doctor about giving Charlene formula -- "Because she is loosing weight"

DUDE! My milk just came in YESTERDAY!! She's only 4 days old!
    For milk coming in!!!
    Evie lost like 6 oz in a day and she obviously is still very healthy due to the booby
    Doctor
    6[/B] pounds down 34 more to go!

OMG Alisha!! I LOVE the new siggy!!!
    Thanks!
    I'll also be posting pics from our 'wedding' tomorrow

I confess... MAJOR TMI confession alert:

DH and I were having a smokin sex session tonight when I felt the build up of a really intense orgasm beginning. Ugh, then the stupid pillows that he was laying on started rocking into the blinds on the window behind our bed and it totally RUINED it for me!!! I could NOT take my concentration off of the stupid noise! JUST. LIKE. THAT...from hot sex to BANG BANG BANG pillows on the shades! How does this crap happen? Side tracked much? LOL, of course DH was oblivious to it and he got his.

Then...it slipped out and I knew there was no hope.
    Janeen - 30, Jimi - 42; Married October 21st, 2006;

Quote Originally Posted by Janeen View Post
    I confess... MAJOR TMI confession alert:

DH and I were having a smokin sex session tonight when I felt the build up of a really intense orgasm beginning. Ugh, then the stupid pillows that he was laying on started rocking into the blinds on the window behind our bed and it totally RUINED it for me!!! I could NOT take my concentration off of the stupid noise! JUST. LIKE. THAT...from hot sex to BANG BANG BANG pillows on the shades! How does this crap happen? Side tracked much? LOL, of course DH was oblivious to it and he got his.

Then...it slipped out and I knew there was no hope.

sorry but I do the same sometimes

Quote Originally Posted by AlishaAnew View Post

sorry but I do the same sometimes
    I looked at DH then pointed at the blinds and said "Okay, now THAT kind of pissed me off! Headboard, soon!"

I looked at DH then pointed at the blinds and said "Okay, now THAT kind of pissed me off! Headboard, soon!"
    awwwwwww...........we totally DTD on the floor last night cause the bed made too much noise!!

Oh Janeen, that totally stinks. I hate when I get side tracked and lose it.
    I will also confess that we got sloppy drunk tonight (no kids) and had some awesome sex too. Like...the best in 7 years! Now i'm beat. And still drunk.

Ashley - 25, Chris - 27, Elizabeth - 9-22-04, Alexis - 12-19-08

Quote Originally Posted by elmobo-n-lexi View Post
    Oh Janeen, that totally stinks. I hate when I get side tracked and lose it.
    I will also confess that we got sloppy drunk tonight (no kids) and had some awesome sex too. Like...the best in 7 years! Now i'm beat. And still drunk.

I confess the inlaw drama has come to a serious head. Tred had to deal with his drama queen mother all afternoon. And apparently she called his sister and gave HER side of it, included made up things that were never said and only existed in her mind. So SIL sent me a general "how f'ing selfish are you being" type of email. I think it was the straw in my husband's back. He spend 2 hours writing a email back to her and let her, and mom, have it with both barrels. Now he's killing virtual Nazis on the Wii (I think they're Nazis - WWII game of some sort).

So who knows if we'll all still be on speaking terms in a few days. I'm still going downhill with this cold and expect to get even less sleep than I have the last 2 - and now I feel horrid guilt that I have come between Tred and his family.

Of course when I said that he said his family was me and Liam and so long as WE were OK than he was OK. I'm still feeling some horrid guilt though.

Although.. . .if we're not speaking to them for a few years (which has happened before with other family members and MIL) then I'm so taking the opportunity to come out of the A closet.
    Krista & Jonathan: Liam, our one and only, born 9 Sep 2008

Facebook is sending me signs...
    DH is a friend on my facebook, and alongside my page (where friend suggestions usually are) his picture is up there and it says "Reconnect with him."

Quote Originally Posted by sunrider View Post
    I confess the inlaw drama has come to a serious head. Tred had to deal with his drama queen mother all afternoon. And apparently she called his sister and gave HER side of it, included made up things that were never said and only existed in her mind. So SIL sent me a general "how f'ing selfish are you being" type of email. I think it was the straw in my husband's back. He spend 2 hours writing a email back to her and let her, and mom, have it with both barrels. Now he's killing virtual Nazis on the Wii (I think they're Nazis - WWII game of some sort).

So who knows if we'll all still be on speaking terms in a few days. I'm still going downhill with this cold and expect to get even less sleep than I have the last 2 - and now I feel horrid guilt that I have come between Tred and his family.

Of course when I said that he said his family was me and Liam and so long as WE were OK than he was OK. I'm still feeling some horrid guilt though.

Although.. . .if we're not speaking to them for a few years (which has happened before with other family members and MIL) then I'm so taking the opportunity to come out of the A closet.

Oh I hope everything turns out okay for you all

Quote Originally Posted by daylilies View Post
    Facebook is sending me signs...
    DH is a friend on my facebook, and alongside my page (where friend suggestions usually are) his picture is up there and it says "Reconnect with him."

I always have "Females between 21-25 LOSE that belly fat"

Quote Originally Posted by AlishaAnew View Post

I always have "Females between 21-25 LOSE that belly fat"
    LOL
    Scary...

LOL
    Scary...

I more get mad at FB. "What you think I am fat FB?!?!"

Facebook needs to learn some manners!

shutterbird Guest

Alisha, I'm late but Congrats on your marriage!!

Indulge me for a minute...
    I'm super bummed! Remember the contest to have Donnie come to someone's house for the weekend? Well I made a video and did everything right. I thought the deadline was Tuesday 9 p.m. Well I was going to turn it in Monday but Josh didn't nap and I didn't get a chance to finish it up. So I finished it Tuesday and turned it in sometime mid-day. I was all happy and I thought I actually might have a chance.
    I was reading over a thread about it on his webpage and found out it was due at 9 A.M. A lot of people made the same mistake! Seriously, 9 a.m.? I'm so bummed now.
    I'm so pissed. I went way outside my comfort zone for that, dug deep and now it means nothing. I hope he at least watched and appreciated it. (Probably didn't though--he had enough to watch that were actually turned in on time! LOL)

3andMe is online now Every day is a gift. It's just... does it have to be a pair of socks? Hopelessly Devoted

I went way outside my comfort zone for that, dug deep and now it means nothing.
    This alone is meaningful in and of itself. Even if you can't win the contest, doing something creative that you don't normally do is good for you.
    Last edited by 3andMe; 10-24-2009 at 01:28 PM.

Thanks, Lydia. I know. It's just...such a dumb mistake. I read the rules of that contest so many times to make sure I got everything. I can't believe I didn't notice it said a.m. and not p.m. The only thing that would have saved me was that it was pacific time and I am in eastern time. But I was still like, an hour and a half late.

I confess I think Julie needs to update her siggy with new pics of her gorgeous family!
    Thanks. ...I have a total of 0 pics on this laptop, so I really need to be transfering some over from the old computer....one of these days I'll get to it.

Can you do that for specific people though? I thought it was just by general groups Everyone, friends only, friends of friends, no one.
    You can do individual settings for each person. One person can see pics but not your status, one can see status and pics but not wall posts, one person can see everything, etc.
    I found out because dd reduced my sister,s viewable areas on her site when sister was getting to know too much of her business and commenting on it, and my sister phoned me asking what was wrong with dd's fb profile
    Me: Julie-46 DH: Kelly-52 DD: Rhianna-17 DS: Gage-He's 3!

I confess that I just read a post that made me want to

PMing you!

Ashley - 25, Chris - 27, Elizabeth - 9-22-04, Alexis - 12-19-08

I confess that tonight, Jimi's head will be at the foot of the bed!

I confess when someone reads about some drama they just need to PM the rest of us so we're all up to speed LOL

I confess when someone reads about some drama they just need to PM the rest of us so we're all up to speed LOL
    Agreed! Hehe

You know, I was thinking the same thing.
    We need a sign up list for people who want to be PMd on the missed gossip. I always feel like I miss things (especially when I'm rarely on in the evenings or weekends).

You know, I was thinking the same thing.
    We need a sign up list for people who want to be PMd on the missed gossip. I always feel like I miss things (especially when I'm rarely on in the evenings or weekends).
    Can I know too?

Quote Originally Posted by rhiannasmoms43 View Post
    You can do individual settings for each person. One person can see pics but not your status, one can see status and pics but not wall posts, one person can see everything, etc.
    I found out because dd reduced my sister,s viewable areas on her site when sister was getting to know too much of her business and commenting on it, and my sister phoned me asking what was wrong with dd's fb profile
    Can you please explain how to do this? PM if you think easier.
    I see how I can have it show me how someone else sees me, but I'm missing how to change settings for a specific person.

I confess awwww, my poor hard working man passed out while watching Transformers, clothes and all!

Last edited by Janeen; 10-24-2009 at 10:07 PM.

I completely agree . . .