Page 152 of 1484 FirstFirst ... 521021421501511521531541622022526521152 ... LastLast
Results 4,531 to 4,560 of 44506

Thread: Secular Confessions

Quote Originally Posted by silverstar View Post
    Hey, everybody. Just wanted to say that I'll be offline for 2 weeks while I'm visiting family in the USA. I'll let you all know if I'm pregnant or not when I get back. ;)
    Have fun! And good luck...hope you're knocked up!
    Norah! (3 yr)

Hey, everybody. Just wanted to say that I'll be offline for 2 weeks while I'm visiting family in the USA. I'll let you all know if I'm pregnant or not when I get back. ;)
    6[/B] pounds down 34 more to go!

Good luck!!
    "Reserving judgments is a matter of infinite hope." F. Scott Fitzgerald

3andMe is offline Every day is a gift. It's just... does it have to be a pair of socks? Hopelessly Devoted

How can you be offline the whole time? Don't you know there is internet in the USA too? Good grief, get yourself to an internet cafe if you have to, but don't make us wait!

Quote Originally Posted by Lydia View Post
    How can you be offline the whole time? Don't you know there is internet in the USA too? Good grief, get yourself to an internet cafe if you have to, but don't make us wait!

ITA. Everywhere has wifi, didn't you know?

6. Default

I confess I just made a DELICIOUS dinner of pork chops, rice, and cheesy veggies (broccoli, cauliflower, and carrots) and I am the only one that has eaten any of it...

DH is gone, sMIL hasn't come home from work yet, FIL is waiting for sMIL, and sBIL ate a frozen pizza while I was making dinner.

Lydia! Your siggy is just .

3andMe is offline Every day is a gift. It's just... does it have to be a pair of socks? Hopelessly Devoted

I confess I am SOOO happy they went to sleep without a two-hour struggle tonight. I've been finding their bedtime shenanigans really trying, and I'm normally very patient with them. Last night Ronin was up so late, and I only ended up getting 4 hours of sleep before I had to go to work. With dh gone, I don't have any relief or anyone to talk to about it, either.

So tonight, when they went to sleep so easily and held each other's hands when I got up from in between them, I had to take a picture to send to dh and to commemorate the occasion. Whew! I'm going to take me and my pounding headache to bed as soon as I can be sure I won't puke when I get horizontal.

I confess I have an OB appt in an hour and half and I'm nervous.

Good luck, Kitty. Let us know how it goes.

Kitty, good luck at your appointment! It'll go away on its own! It will! Power of positive thinking

Silverstar, have a wonderful trip and good luck And remember, there are plenty of free wifi spots now in case you have an urgent update for us concerning a certain two pink lines... Or anything for that matter

Ashley and Erin, to your DHs. Ugh

LOL. Y'all are funny. I just thought it would be good to not be on the PC while we're away but I'll probably not resist it and will be online when we get there. Right, off to pack the last of the stuff and I'm out! Love ya guys!

I confess that sometimes I get very, VERY confused by other people's reactions.

I confess that I've been really paranoid about home security for no real reason recently.

I confess that, despite all the unknowns and future sleepless nights, I am SO ready to be a mom. I feel like this is my purpose in life. Is that a bit weird?

I confess Evies costume came!!!
    6[/B] pounds down 34 more to go!

Quote Originally Posted by AlishaAnew View Post
    I confess Evies costume came!!!
    I need a pic!

Ashley - 25, Chris - 27, Elizabeth - 9-22-04, Alexis - 12-19-08

Quote Originally Posted by WillowSpy View Post

For real.

So... my update.

It was mixed news at best. There is definitely a cyst, but now he can't tell if its ovarian or renal. Renal, of course is more serious because it has the potential to compromise kidney function and is less likely to reslove on its own. He thinks its about 50/50 between ovarian or renal. He said in about 15% of cases the kidney is lost. This is freaking me out.

The good news, I guess, is that the cyst has not grown. So the bigger the baby gets, the smaller the relative size if the cyst and the less chance of it being a problem. Its around 17mm at the widest point, which sounds small, but looks HUGE on the U/S compared to a 23 week old baby. But at this size shouldn't be a problem on a term infant.

So, nothing to do now but wait and see. He should know next time (in a month) if its ovarian or renal. Best case scenario is that it goes away on its own. Worst case, the thing grows and shuts down that kidney, the baby has to be taken early and have a kidney removed. Crap. Crap. Crap.

Oh Kitty

Big, deep breaths hun. I wish I could tell you things will definitely be ok, and I want to tell you to focus on the good things (cyst not growing, the possibility of it being in the ovaries, the 85% chance of things working out without kidney loss) but I know that's impossible advice to follow.

We're here for you, hun.

Uh huh, if this is what I think it's about... I had to stop myself from responding any further.
    Janeen - 30, Jimi - 42; Married October 21st, 2006;

Quote Originally Posted by Janeen View Post
    Uh huh, if this is what I think it's about... I had to stop myself from responding any further.
    Dude, I totally didn't think of that when I posted my confession but if we're on the same page then yeah, it totally counts. It gets confusing... I feel that way like 3 times a day (and it's mainly not APA either).

I'm on the same page here. I'm completely amused.

I confess that since I stated in a certain thread that DH is pagan and celebrates a certain holiday, I am certain that at least one person now thinks my husband is a devil worshipper.

Quote Originally Posted by Janeen View Post
    I confess that since I stated in a certain thread that DH is pagan and celebrates a certain holiday, I am certain that at least one person now thinks my husband is a devil worshipper.
    There should be a devil smilie. I was searching high and low. No luck. This would've been so much cooler with a devil smilie. I'm mad.

Quote Originally Posted by elmobo-n-lexi View Post
    There should be a devil smilie. I was searching high and low. No luck. This would've been so much cooler with a devil smilie. I'm mad.
    Hahaha!!! I have been thinking we need a devil smiley for a looonnnnng time. We have an angel one so why the hell not a devil one? Chauvinistic I tell ya!

I was totally going to throw in the fact that there's an angel smilie but no devil one, but figured i'd back off a bit. LOL. I think i'd use the devil smilie ALOT

OMG! Where'd you get that?? HUH???HUH???

This one's cute!

Quote Originally Posted by elmobo-n-lexi View Post
    OMG! Where'd you get that?? HUH???HUH???
    http://www.smileyslord.com/devil-smileys/

If you click on it, it'll give you code. Just copy and paste the BBC code into your post

OOOOH thanks! I got it!