Page 138 of 1484 FirstFirst ... 38 88 128136137138139140 148 188 238 638 1138 ... LastLast
Results 4,111 to 4,140 of 44506

Thread: Secular Confessions

I totally have occasional crushes when I'm not supposed to. Ce la vie, my dear.

Is it who I think it is?!?
    Cause I totally have a crush too..........back off my man woman!!
    6[/B] pounds down 34 more to go!

Quote Originally Posted by AlishaAnew View Post
    Is it who I think it is?!?
    Cause I totally have a crush too..........back off my man woman!!
    Anna Mommy to 4 boys!! 16 yrs., 14 yrs., 7 yrs., and baby.
    Mean people produce little mean people!!

4. Default

I confess I just made myself a virgin margarita.. lol

It totally doesnt go with what we are having for dinner (pot roast and veggies).

I confess everytime Audrianna drinks milk she gets some rockin burps!

I'm bummed I finally spoke my mind on a thread in here last night, and now I'm home from work, excited to see how it evolved, and its gone. Anyone know what happened, please PM me!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SenecaGirl View Post
    I'm bummed I finally spoke my mind on a thread in here last night, and now I'm home from work, excited to see how it evolved, and its gone. Anyone know what happened, please PM me!!!!

I don't know. I came in here to respond to the OP and can't find it either. I was interested in what people had to say on that one.
    "Reserving judgments is a matter of infinite hope." F. Scott Fitzgerald

Quote Originally Posted by Kitty View Post
    I don't know. I came in here to respond to the OP and can't find it either. I was interested in what people had to say on that one.
    Was there drama and I missed it? I wanna read it!
    Me (40) DH (47) & furbabies * m/c 7/08 4/12 11/12

I confess I always miss out on the drama,
    Kate, mama to Madi (4/18/08) and Jacob (10/8/10)

The thread I think you're talking about was deleted by request of the OP, I think. If its the one I'm thinking of. It wasn't really _all_that_ dramatic though, given some of our past escapades.

I confess I love Tif. Its true. I love a mormon girl. I'm going to atheist hell.
    Norah! (3 yr)

Quote Originally Posted by maggie View Post
    The thread I think you're talking about was deleted by request of the OP, I think. If its the one I'm thinking of. It wasn't really _all_that_ dramatic though, given some of our past escapades.

I confess I love Tif. Its true. I love a mormon girl. I'm going to atheist hell.

I confess I'm exhausted and shaking. Had to deal with some very serious behavior issues at work today and afterwards I was having trouble standing up. Not injured, just so tense that when I could relax I just turned in to a jelly. Now I'm home I'm just annoyed and grumpy with DH for no good reason (well, not much of one).

I confess it's CD 35 and no AF. Very grumpy, though. Can't decided if I should test or not. Could just be stress of above child/behavior issue.

Okay, this isn't really secular, its kind of political, but mostly its about my utter confusion about what's going on in the states right now. Why is everyone on every side calling everyone else a Nazi? Obama is a Nazi say the crazy-kind of right winger (also calling him a communist, which is extra confusing since fascism is really not at all like communism, so you don't get to be both, not to mention he is neither), but now I hear some right-winger types saying that THEY are being called Nazi's for this-or-that?

Why are so many people so eager to jump RIGHT to Nazi? Its, um, rather extreme. And, uh, not really accurate. On either side. Dear people of the USA who are losing it. Please chill out. Your crazy spell is freaking the rest of us out. Thank you!
    Norah! (3 yr)

Maggie, can you come calm all of us down? Each new administration seems to take the other side even farther in the hatred of the other side. It's getting old.

UMMMM Maggie, I live here and your guess is as good as mine! America is turning on ourselves! Not pretty. I don't get why we have such turmoil amongst ourselves, but yeah, it's way out of control with the crazies!!

Ashley - 25, Chris - 27, Elizabeth - 9-22-04, Alexis - 12-19-08

I confess I don't know if I should just give up on trying to help DH treat Josh appropriately. He is just so short with him and negative and he steps all over what I'm trying to do, and teach, and just thinks I'm being a nag when I try to tell him how I'd like him to act around Josh. It's so weird. He does really nice things for Josh one day and is totally irritated with him the next day. I think sometimes DH thinks his day ends when he comes home from work. He wishes! I just don't know how to get through to him.
    I asked him the question I saw on another thread about inappropriate speaking to a child. I said "How would you feel if someone spoke to you like that?" and he said "I wouldn't care, really"
    Honestly some days I just want to kick this man somewhere very painful, if I didn't think his reaction would be to kick me back.

Quote Originally Posted by gwennero View Post
    I confess I'm exhausted and shaking. Had to deal with some very serious behavior issues at work today and afterwards I was having trouble standing up. Not injured, just so tense that when I could relax I just turned in to a jelly. Now I'm home I'm just annoyed and grumpy with DH for no good reason (well, not much of one).

I confess it's CD 35 and no AF. Very grumpy, though. Can't decided if I should test or not. Could just be stress of above child/behavior issue.
    Dude, I would be grumpy too after a day like that. DH should get the telepathic message and give you a foot rub or something.
    Norah! (3 yr)

Maggie, can you come calm all of us down? Each new administration seems to take the other side even farther in the hatred of the other side. It's getting old.
    I don't think I'm a good choice. I piss people off too often. Anyway, I'm not going to visit your side of the border until everyone takes a breather first. I can't really imagine what its like for you all - its not even affecting me personally and all the wild stuff on the news gets me riled up. I think I would be having a stroke if this was happening in Canada.
    Norah! (3 yr)

Dude, I would be grumpy too after a day like that. DH should get the telepathic message and give you a foot rub or something.
    Don't I wish. More like "Why are you in such a bad mood? Maybe you were just mean to the kids and that's why you had a hard day."

Seriously. Not funny, and does not help.

I just chuckle. I mean, what else can I do? There are some crazy people on both sides of the issue, when in reality, it shouldn't be a two sided thing. We should all be standing together and working together to get through this......sludge. Tis not happening.

Ashley - 25, Chris - 27, Elizabeth - 9-22-04, Alexis - 12-19-08

I confess that I keep thinking that dbf and I could benefit from counseling. I am so not a counselesque type person. He's agreed to try it but we don't have anyone to look after the kids while we go. And ever since we had that talk, we've been getting along really great. I wish we could counsel ourselves. Is it possible?
    I confess that Maggie hit it on the head with her description of the state of mind in the USA right now. Everyone needs to settle the fluck down.

Okay, now DH seems to think sneaking up behind me and poking me will make me less tense and angry. WTF?

Quote Originally Posted by bridgetwu75 View Post
    I wish we could counsel ourselves. Is it possible?
    With me and Robert that is NOT possible. His bff is usually our counsler, which makes it difficult to keep my head in the conversation . His bff and wife are pretty much us, so he knows exactly what we are going through. It helps just letting it out when he's there cause then Robert tends to keep his cool, otherwise he'd be full of hot air and wouldn't let me get a word in edge wise.

Okay, now DH seems to think sneaking up behind me and poking me will make me less tense and angry. WTF?
    Which I'm sure is only making it worse.

Toeing the edge between sanity and insanity

Don't I wish. More like "Why are you in such a bad mood? Maybe you were just mean to the kids and that's why you had a hard day."

Seriously. Not funny, and does not help.
    Sorry you had such a rough day-and that DH isn't getting it, either. I hope tomorrow is a better one.

See, that's the beauty of being mormon-I can't go to hell! We don't believe in it! Well, not conventionally, anyhow. And I certainly can't get myself there by hanging in here and being loved by the ilk of you

If that were my DH he'd be poking me from behind, but not with his finger. Doesn't seem to understand that sort of thing TURNS ME THE HELL OFF

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

OMG, WHY DON'T MEN GET IT?
    And do we really need them?

Toeing the edge between sanity and insanity

Sometimes I'm of the theory that once we have all the children we want...we could really cut our losses, right? Sometimes...

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Quote Originally Posted by DucksLikeRain View Post
    Sometimes I'm of the theory that once we have all the children we want...we could really cut our losses, right? Sometimes...
    Heck with all the miracles of science we don't even really need them for baby making anymore. Except for the initial deposit...but we wouldn't even have to see them for that.

I'm thinking with the miracles of modern science it would be easier. Hmmm.

I mean I look forward to DH coming home just to break the monotony. But almost as soon as he walks in I'm like ok, you can go away again...

Quote Originally Posted by daylilies View Post
    I mean I look forward to DH coming home just to break the monotony. But almost as soon as he walks in I'm like ok, you can go away again...
    ha! that's exactly how I feel.