Page 134 of 1484 FirstFirst ... 34841241321331341351361441842346341134 ... LastLast
Results 3,991 to 4,020 of 44506

Thread: Secular Confessions

I confess...

TOUCHDOWN DENVER!!!!!!!!!!!

Bengals were up by one point with 20 seconds left in the game when Broncos made a 50+ yard run for the winning touchdown.

Saweet!
    Janeen - 30, Jimi - 42; Married October 21st, 2006;

shutterbird Guest

I confess I started a new blog in attempt to reign in on these feelings that have been clouding me as of late. I hope this helps - it has in the past.

I confess we were camping all weekend and I'm now catching up here. Thanks everyone for the comments on my siggy. I was telling dbf I wanted to watch the speech and we never, ever watch tv so the kids got all excited. Then when it started Savana, presumably thinking I'd said "peach" instead of "speech" said, "Mom, he's not peach, he's brown."
    I confess Willowspy, I wish I could do something to help you and I'm really sorry you're going through all of this right now.
    I confess dbf and I did not fight at all while we were camping and it was really, really nice.
    I confess that my mom was released from the hospital yesterday and I'm really terrified that something is going to happen to send her back.
    I confess I have a new little girl starting at my daycare on Tues and it's making me hopeful that my daycare will start to fill. I am very excited.

shutterbird Guest

I'm glad you had a great time camping! YAY for no fights! I bet that was a breath of fresh hair, no pun intended.

that you mom doesn't have to go back!

Oh, and you know if you were closer to other APA-ers, we would totally use your daycare service! I hope that when I do go back to work, I can find a provider like you!

Quote Originally Posted by shutterbird View Post
    I confess I started a new blog in attempt to reign in on these feelings that have been clouding me as of late. I hope this helps - it has in the past.
    6[/B] pounds down 34 more to go!

OMG!
    My mom works for a real estate office (she used to be a realtor but now does administrative stuff). When we were looking for a realtor my mom asked us to use someone from the same company she works for because she would get some money from the company for giving us the referral. She ended up giving the money to us!

Ok, here's a good one!
    I confess I just now hastily typed in what I thought was the web address to the church I go to, to see what service I missed today. I was confused to see a much nicer website, full of pictures of a much more heavily attended church, a choir dresssed in robes, names I did not recognize...I was so lost until I realized I omitted part of the town name in the web address. Instead of "New _____" I just put _____. Wow.

I confess that I am rethinking this final camping trip of the season that's supposed to happen next weekend. The weather suuuuuure is cooling down.

Well, I guess I should say year and not season since the season officially ended last weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by daylilies View Post
    OMG!
    My mom works for a real estate office (she used to be a realtor but now does administrative stuff). When we were looking for a realtor my mom asked us to use someone from the same company she works for because she would get some money from the company for giving us the referral. She ended up giving the money to us!
    Nice!

shutterbird Guest

OMG!
    That's so sweet of her!

Ok, here's a good one!
    I confess I just now hastily typed in what I thought was the web address to the church I go to, to see what service I missed today. I was confused to see a much nicer website, full of pictures of a much more heavily attended church, a choir dresssed in robes, names I did not recognize...I was so lost until I realized I omitted part of the town name in the web address. Instead of "New _____" I just put _____. Wow.
    I'm sure that did cause some confusion. We're planning on going next weekend. I'm about to shoot them an e-mail today to ask them a few questions.

Answer something for me, what should I wear? I don't have anything really dress-up-y. Should I go out and buy stuff?

Quote Originally Posted by Janeen View Post
    I confess that I am rethinking this final camping trip of the season that's supposed to happen next weekend. The weather suuuuuure is cooling down.

Well, I guess I should say year and not season since the season officially ended last weekend.
    HELLO CAMPFIRE!

Hello tons of blankets at night lol

I confess that today was a crap day.

I confess

I'm addicted to this dang song...and now the VERY sexual video too. Have a look see, just remember the disclaimer: It is VERY sexual and risque.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q6oHolpXxqA

Quote Originally Posted by stephmama View Post

shutterbird Guest

Quote Originally Posted by stephmama View Post

I'm addicted to this dang song...
    why??
    Anna Mommy to 4 boys!! 16 yrs., 14 yrs., 7 yrs., and baby.
    Mean people produce little mean people!!

Quote Originally Posted by heartmyboyz View Post
    why??
    I don't even know! LOL, I downloaded a butt load of Lady Gaga music onto my Ipod and hadn't even heard well over half of it. This song came on while I was at work one day and I listened to it like 20 times that day!

Lady GaGa rocks! Half the time I don't even like the song that much when I hear it, but it's like they're made of super-glue - they just STICK in my head until I like them.

My favorite thing about her is how she rocks the control top panty hose!

I confess

I'm addicted to this dang song...and now the VERY sexual video too. Have a look see, just remember the disclaimer: It is VERY sexual and risque.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q6oHolpXxqA

"Any idiot can face a crisis; it is this day-to-day living that wears you out." -Anton Chekhov

Quote Originally Posted by katycat24 View Post

Lady GaGa rocks! Half the time I don't even like the song that much when I hear it, but it's like they're made of super-glue - they just STICK in my head until I like them.

My favorite thing about her is how she rocks the control top panty hose!
    She is definitely a bit out there and definitely different. I think that's why I like her so much.

You never know wtf she is going to do and her performance on the MTV VMA's totally proved that tonight!

Her performance was SO off the wall at the end and every time the camera went to her in the audience she was wearing the weirdest of outfits!

I confess Evie is somehow getting even cuter as time goes on.

And how cool that the twins moved to their new room without a hitch!!!

for bother Steph and Kim.

Woohoo! for your mom giving you the money Kate! That's very sweet.

Janeen, how was your ultrasound?!?

And Bridget, I'm so glad to hear your camping trip was drama free!!!

It went well. Baby measured right on track and it even got a new nickname, which is blob.

The heartbeat was 115. Doc said he had nothing but excellent news for us and he was very happy with everything. He let me schedule another ultrasound for two weeks when the baby is looking "more like a human" at which time, I guess I'll need to think of another nickname. Haha.

So I have my first OB appt this Friday and then another ultrasound with the RE a week from this Friday.

That's awesome, Janeen!

I confess I'm late. And I'm not sure why because DH didn't finish the job. But I'm starting to get my hopes up anyway.
    Me (39) DH (46) & furbabies * m/c 7/08 4/12 11/12

I confess DH has been on me non stop about having another baby. I really wish he'd get off my back about it because I just don't want another. Right now, anyway. Atleast for another 2-3 years. I told him I wouldn't take the chance away from him, but I am for now. He's upset, but I don't think he's thinking rationally! How COULD he be thinking rationally?

I confess I hate feeling all this pressure to have another baby that I just don't want right now.
    I confess I wish he'd want a motorcycle, or new toy instead of this!!

Ashley - 25, Chris - 27, Elizabeth - 9-22-04, Alexis - 12-19-08

Ashley (aka Big E!), send your babydust my way! I just added a ttc ticker...I'm so excited for this month. I think we're gonna do it this time. LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by shutterbird View Post
    That's so sweet of her!

I'm sure that did cause some confusion. We're planning on going next weekend. I'm about to shoot them an e-mail today to ask them a few questions.

Answer something for me, what should I wear? I don't have anything really dress-up-y. Should I go out and buy stuff?

HELLO CAMPFIRE!
    No! If you have some nice pants and any type of shirt you feel good in, that's fine. Some people wear jeans, some totally dress up. Whatever you feel good in.

I confess that this is my 4,000th post!

I also confess that I came in here JUST to have my 4,000th post here since I noticed on my last post that I was at 3,999!

I confess that dbf asked me if I wanted to get married. My mom has never let up on how she never got to plan my wedding and now that her time with us may be cut short by the devil we call cancer, he's wondering if I want to give her that chance.
    I confess that I know his heart is in the right place but it has sent me into a tailspin of confusion.
    Janeen on a great appt! I'll wait patiently for the new nickname...as cute as "blob" is.

Quote Originally Posted by silverstar View Post
    Ashley (aka Big E!), send your babydust my way! I just added a ttc ticker...I'm so excited for this month. I think we're gonna do it this time. LOL.
    It's been sent mama! Goooood luck!!!!! I hope this is it for you!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bridgetwu75 View Post
    I confess that dbf asked me if I wanted to get married. My mom has never let up on how she never got to plan my wedding and now that her time with us may be cut short by the devil we call cancer, he's wondering if I want to give her that chance.
    I confess that I know his heart is in the right place but it has sent me into a tailspin of confusion.
    Janeen on a great appt! I'll wait patiently for the new nickname...as cute as "blob" is.
    AW that gave me tears and chills!! That's so sweet of him to think about your mom like that. I bet that's confusing though! Just take a little time to think about it a bit and get back to him. That really is so sweet of him though, to think about how happy it would make your mom seeing you get married.

Quote Originally Posted by bridgetwu75 View Post
    o0o0o0o, keep us posted!

And yeah, I love the name blob...DH said I should think of something more cute and nice. I told him it is nice!

It's our baby and it's cute...it just happens to look like a cute little blob right now! LOL