Page 96 of 1484 FirstFirst ... 468694959697981061461965961096 ... LastLast
Results 2,851 to 2,880 of 44505

Thread: Secular Confessions

Yea... what is buffalo dip? Is it related to the sauce on buffalo wings?

I confess I just saw a picture on FB of some blonde I don't know being too friendly with my husband last Saturday... the night he didn't come home.

I confess I really don't want to be a psycho wife and get pissy and paranoid, but I can't help it.

I confess I know that if I even hinted that he was being anything more than friendly with her he'd be so offended. He takes loyalty, fidelity and our marriage very seriously.

I confess today is our 4 year anniversary.

I confess that I wish I hadn't ever seen that pictrure.
    Me (Erin), Dh (Sean), Aidan~6, Liam~3, Meara, The Newbie

I was wondering about Buffalo dip too. dish!
    Norah! (3 yr)

Erin.

Quote Originally Posted by Rin View Post
    I confess I just saw a picture on FB of some blonde I don't know being too friendly with my husband last Saturday... the night he didn't come home.

I confess I really don't want to be a psycho wife and get pissy and paranoid, but I can't help it.

I confess I know that if I even hinted that he was being anything more than friendly with her he'd be so offended. He takes loyalty, fidelity and our marriage very seriously.

I confess today is our 4 year anniversary.

I confess that I wish I hadn't ever seen that pictrure.
    Ugh. That sucks.
    Norah! (3 yr)

shutterbird Guest

Ugh, Erin, I'm so sorry! I had no idea he didn't come home...

Quote Originally Posted by shutterbird View Post
    Ugh, Erin, I'm so sorry! I had no idea he didn't come home...
    He came home at 9:30 in the morning... There is an event every year where he gets together with drum core alumni. He was in drum core for 3 years and loved it. So I knew where he was and (mostly) who he was with. I also know who he stayed with. He just never called me to tell me he was crashing at someone's house so I didn't hear from him till 9am. We worked out, but seeing that picture left a more sour taste in my mouth about that night.

I know I am overreacting...

shutterbird Guest

He came home at 9:30 in the morning... There is an event every year where he gets together with drum core alumni. He was in drum core for 3 years and loved it. So I knew where he was and (mostly) who he was with. I also know who he stayed with. He just never called me to tell me he was crashing at someone's house so I didn't hear from him till 9am. We worked out, but seeing that picture left a more sour taste in my mouth about that night.

If it makes you feel better, I'd be f'in pissed too if he didn't have the courtesy to call and was off having fun with other women.

If it makes ya feel any better, I'd be overreacting too. Maybe even more so than you are.
    Janeen - 30, Jimi - 42; Married October 21st, 2006;

What exactly are they doing in the picture? (not that it matters, but I'm curious)

I confess I am not normally dependent on sweets but DH bought 3 huge slabs of fudge the other day and I cannot stop eating it!

I confess I still cannot get over how smart Josh is...he's watching blue's clues and they are talking about paint and Joe says, we don't have purple paint, what should we do? And Josh said "mix it"
    I dunno, maybe he has just seen this episode too many times LOL

Thanks ladies. We talked about what happened and he apologized for not calling. Its a trend with him that when he goes out (which isn't often) he doesn't call or answer his phone. Its been a fitght for years. This is the second time this has happened. The first time was when I was 3 days away from having Aidan. So I thought he had learned his lesson. I thought we were good but seeing that picture made the psycho in me start surfacing.

Quote Originally Posted by KateS View Post
    What exactly are they doing in the picture? (not that it matters, but I'm curious)
    She's leaning into him with her head on his shoulder. Not like all lovey like they're familiar with each other, but its obvious they knew each other back in drum core. He's an attractive guy, I've seen girls flirt plenty of times...

Erin. I don't think you're overreacting and you're definitely not a psycho. If it were me, I'd print the picture out and leave it on his desk so he'd see it when he came home.

Quote Originally Posted by willOwispy View Post
    Erin. I don't think you're overreacting and you're definitely not a psycho. If it were me, I'd print the picture out and leave it on his desk so he'd see it when he came home.
    Hell yessum!
    Janeen - 30, Jimi - 42; Married October 21st, 2006;

She's leaning into him with her head on his shoulder. Not like all lovey like they're familiar with each other, but its obvious they knew each other back in drum core. He's an attractive guy, I've seen girls flirt plenty of times...
    Ahh, well I'm sorry it's pissing you off

Ugh, I'm so sorry Erin, that would really upset me too.

Erin
    6[/B] pounds down 34 more to go!

I'm overreacting. It was just a surprise to see. He said when I asked him casually that it was the girl his friend (who took the picture) hooked up with that night.

I guess I'm not as secure in myself as I thought I was.

Don't be so hard on yourself. I don't know many people that wouldn't be bugged by
    something like that. And I think most of the people that would *say* it doesn't bug them...are full of it.
    Norah! (3 yr)

I don't think it has anything to do with being secure in yourself, hun. Just because you are fabulous, loving, caring, smart, and attractive doesn't mean diddly when it comes to men being stupid (not that I'm saying your DH did anything). If you put yourself in a shady situation, you should expect questions and suspicions from your wife, simple as that.

Erin, you weren't overreacting. You know how I feel about the situation.

Hey, cock rock is back!

You guys are awesome . You can bet your butt if he saw a similar pic of me with a guy he didn't know and I didn't come home that night he'd flip. And I have never NOT trusted him. That's why it was weird I reacted like that.

Ugh, I need a drink now.

I think you're the only one that gets it.

I'm overreacting. It was just a surprise to see. He said when I asked him casually that it was the girl his friend (who took the picture) hooked up with that night.

Noooo I would totally rip DF's balls off if he had a girl on him like that. There could have been a more decent picture pose so it wouldn't come off in that way..

Someone just dropped a house on my sister!

Oh Erin! I swear, our lives are so similar. I can totally picture Eric doing the exact same thing and totally not seeing anything wrong with it. I don't know if you remember when he rode his bike down to FL for bike week and I didn't want him to go at all. Then he said he'd be back in a few hours, which to him apparently meant "I'll be gone all day." Then he sent me a picture of him posing with a topless woman with gigantic boobs. He thought I would enjoy it because of the novelty of the size of her chest. I was FURIOUS and he just totally didn't get it. Anyway, different but similar.

shutterbird Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Bean View Post
    Oh Erin! I swear, our lives are so similar. I can totally picture Eric doing the exact same thing and totally not seeing anything wrong with it. I don't know if you remember when he rode his bike down to FL for bike week and I didn't want him to go at all. Then he said he'd be back in a few hours, which to him apparently meant "I'll be gone all day." Then he sent me a picture of him posing with a topless woman with gigantic boobs. He thought I would enjoy it because of the novelty of the size of her chest. I was FURIOUS and he just totally didn't get it. Anyway, different but similar.
    OMG.. I would've been so f'in pissed!

I think our husbands need to get married. Of course Sean would never pose with a topless woman.

shutterbird Guest

I confess I'm nervous, anxious, and scared all in one. I've put everything off to last minute again and my to-do list is a mile long.