Page 96 of 1484 FirstFirst ... 468694959697981061461965961096 ... LastLast
Results 2,851 to 2,880 of 44505

Thread: Secular Confessions

  1. #2851

    Default

    Yea... what is buffalo dip? Is it related to the sauce on buffalo wings?


  2. #2852
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    11,734

    Default

    I confess I just saw a picture on FB of some blonde I don't know being too friendly with my husband last Saturday... the night he didn't come home.

    I confess I really don't want to be a psycho wife and get pissy and paranoid, but I can't help it.

    I confess I know that if I even hinted that he was being anything more than friendly with her he'd be so offended. He takes loyalty, fidelity and our marriage very seriously.

    I confess today is our 4 year anniversary.

    I confess that I wish I hadn't ever seen that pictrure.
    Me (Erin), Dh (Sean), Aidan~6, Liam~3, Meara, The Newbie

  3. #2853

    Default

    I was wondering about Buffalo dip too. dish!
    Norah! (3 yr)

  4. #2854

    Default

    Erin.

  5. #2855

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rin View Post
    I confess I just saw a picture on FB of some blonde I don't know being too friendly with my husband last Saturday... the night he didn't come home.

    I confess I really don't want to be a psycho wife and get pissy and paranoid, but I can't help it.

    I confess I know that if I even hinted that he was being anything more than friendly with her he'd be so offended. He takes loyalty, fidelity and our marriage very seriously.

    I confess today is our 4 year anniversary.

    I confess that I wish I hadn't ever seen that pictrure.
    Ugh. That sucks.
    Norah! (3 yr)

  6. #2856
    shutterbird Guest

    Default

    Ugh, Erin, I'm so sorry! I had no idea he didn't come home...

  7. #2857
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    11,734

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shutterbird View Post
    Ugh, Erin, I'm so sorry! I had no idea he didn't come home...
    He came home at 9:30 in the morning... There is an event every year where he gets together with drum core alumni. He was in drum core for 3 years and loved it. So I knew where he was and (mostly) who he was with. I also know who he stayed with. He just never called me to tell me he was crashing at someone's house so I didn't hear from him till 9am. We worked out, but seeing that picture left a more sour taste in my mouth about that night.

    I know I am overreacting...
    Me (Erin), Dh (Sean), Aidan~6, Liam~3, Meara, The Newbie

  8. #2858
    shutterbird Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rin View Post
    He came home at 9:30 in the morning... There is an event every year where he gets together with drum core alumni. He was in drum core for 3 years and loved it. So I knew where he was and (mostly) who he was with. I also know who he stayed with. He just never called me to tell me he was crashing at someone's house so I didn't hear from him till 9am. We worked out, but seeing that picture left a more sour taste in my mouth about that night.

    I know I am overreacting...
    If it makes you feel better, I'd be f'in pissed too if he didn't have the courtesy to call and was off having fun with other women.

  9. #2859
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Aurora, CO
    Posts
    20,072

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rin View Post
    He came home at 9:30 in the morning... There is an event every year where he gets together with drum core alumni. He was in drum core for 3 years and loved it. So I knew where he was and (mostly) who he was with. I also know who he stayed with. He just never called me to tell me he was crashing at someone's house so I didn't hear from him till 9am. We worked out, but seeing that picture left a more sour taste in my mouth about that night.

    I know I am overreacting...
    If it makes ya feel any better, I'd be overreacting too. Maybe even more so than you are.
    Janeen - 30, Jimi - 42; Married October 21st, 2006;


  10. #2860

    Default

    What exactly are they doing in the picture? (not that it matters, but I'm curious)

    I confess I am not normally dependent on sweets but DH bought 3 huge slabs of fudge the other day and I cannot stop eating it!

    I confess I still cannot get over how smart Josh is...he's watching blue's clues and they are talking about paint and Joe says, we don't have purple paint, what should we do? And Josh said "mix it"
    I dunno, maybe he has just seen this episode too many times LOL

  11. #2861
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    11,734

    Default

    Thanks ladies. We talked about what happened and he apologized for not calling. Its a trend with him that when he goes out (which isn't often) he doesn't call or answer his phone. Its been a fitght for years. This is the second time this has happened. The first time was when I was 3 days away from having Aidan. So I thought he had learned his lesson. I thought we were good but seeing that picture made the psycho in me start surfacing.
    Me (Erin), Dh (Sean), Aidan~6, Liam~3, Meara, The Newbie

  12. #2862
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    11,734

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KateS View Post
    What exactly are they doing in the picture? (not that it matters, but I'm curious)
    She's leaning into him with her head on his shoulder. Not like all lovey like they're familiar with each other, but its obvious they knew each other back in drum core. He's an attractive guy, I've seen girls flirt plenty of times...
    Me (Erin), Dh (Sean), Aidan~6, Liam~3, Meara, The Newbie

  13. #2863

    Default

    Erin. I don't think you're overreacting and you're definitely not a psycho. If it were me, I'd print the picture out and leave it on his desk so he'd see it when he came home.


  14. #2864
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Aurora, CO
    Posts
    20,072

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by willOwispy View Post
    Erin. I don't think you're overreacting and you're definitely not a psycho. If it were me, I'd print the picture out and leave it on his desk so he'd see it when he came home.
    Hell yessum!
    Janeen - 30, Jimi - 42; Married October 21st, 2006;


  15. #2865

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rin View Post
    She's leaning into him with her head on his shoulder. Not like all lovey like they're familiar with each other, but its obvious they knew each other back in drum core. He's an attractive guy, I've seen girls flirt plenty of times...
    Ahh, well I'm sorry it's pissing you off

  16. #2866
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    11,236

    Default

    Ugh, I'm so sorry Erin, that would really upset me too.


  17. #2867

    Default

    Erin
    6[/B] pounds down 34 more to go!

  18. #2868
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    11,734

    Default

    I'm overreacting. It was just a surprise to see. He said when I asked him casually that it was the girl his friend (who took the picture) hooked up with that night.

    I guess I'm not as secure in myself as I thought I was.
    Me (Erin), Dh (Sean), Aidan~6, Liam~3, Meara, The Newbie

  19. #2869

    Default

    Don't be so hard on yourself. I don't know many people that wouldn't be bugged by
    something like that. And I think most of the people that would *say* it doesn't bug them...are full of it.
    Norah! (3 yr)

  20. #2870

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rin View Post
    I guess I'm not as secure in myself as I thought I was.
    I don't think it has anything to do with being secure in yourself, hun. Just because you are fabulous, loving, caring, smart, and attractive doesn't mean diddly when it comes to men being stupid (not that I'm saying your DH did anything). If you put yourself in a shady situation, you should expect questions and suspicions from your wife, simple as that.


  21. #2871

    Default

    Erin, you weren't overreacting. You know how I feel about the situation.

  22. #2872
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    11,236

    Default

    Hey, cock rock is back!


  23. #2873
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    11,734

    Default

    You guys are awesome . You can bet your butt if he saw a similar pic of me with a guy he didn't know and I didn't come home that night he'd flip. And I have never NOT trusted him. That's why it was weird I reacted like that.

    Ugh, I need a drink now.
    Me (Erin), Dh (Sean), Aidan~6, Liam~3, Meara, The Newbie

  24. #2874

    Default

    I think you're the only one that gets it.

  25. #2875

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rin View Post
    I'm overreacting. It was just a surprise to see. He said when I asked him casually that it was the girl his friend (who took the picture) hooked up with that night.

    I guess I'm not as secure in myself as I thought I was.
    Noooo I would totally rip DF's balls off if he had a girl on him like that. There could have been a more decent picture pose so it wouldn't come off in that way..
    6[/B] pounds down 34 more to go!

  26. #2876
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Someone just dropped a house on my sister!
    Posts
    21,250

    Default

    Oh Erin! I swear, our lives are so similar. I can totally picture Eric doing the exact same thing and totally not seeing anything wrong with it. I don't know if you remember when he rode his bike down to FL for bike week and I didn't want him to go at all. Then he said he'd be back in a few hours, which to him apparently meant "I'll be gone all day." Then he sent me a picture of him posing with a topless woman with gigantic boobs. He thought I would enjoy it because of the novelty of the size of her chest. I was FURIOUS and he just totally didn't get it. Anyway, different but similar.

  27. #2877
    shutterbird Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bean View Post
    Oh Erin! I swear, our lives are so similar. I can totally picture Eric doing the exact same thing and totally not seeing anything wrong with it. I don't know if you remember when he rode his bike down to FL for bike week and I didn't want him to go at all. Then he said he'd be back in a few hours, which to him apparently meant "I'll be gone all day." Then he sent me a picture of him posing with a topless woman with gigantic boobs. He thought I would enjoy it because of the novelty of the size of her chest. I was FURIOUS and he just totally didn't get it. Anyway, different but similar.
    OMG.. I would've been so f'in pissed!

  28. #2878
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    11,734

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bean View Post
    Oh Erin! I swear, our lives are so similar. I can totally picture Eric doing the exact same thing and totally not seeing anything wrong with it. I don't know if you remember when he rode his bike down to FL for bike week and I didn't want him to go at all. Then he said he'd be back in a few hours, which to him apparently meant "I'll be gone all day." Then he sent me a picture of him posing with a topless woman with gigantic boobs. He thought I would enjoy it because of the novelty of the size of her chest. I was FURIOUS and he just totally didn't get it. Anyway, different but similar.
    I think our husbands need to get married. Of course Sean would never pose with a topless woman.
    Me (Erin), Dh (Sean), Aidan~6, Liam~3, Meara, The Newbie

  29. #2879
    shutterbird Guest

    Default

    I confess I'm nervous, anxious, and scared all in one. I've put everything off to last minute again and my to-do list is a mile long.

  30. #2880

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bean View Post
    Oh Erin! I swear, our lives are so similar. I can totally picture Eric doing the exact same thing and totally not seeing anything wrong with it. I don't know if you remember when he rode his bike down to FL for bike week and I didn't want him to go at all. Then he said he'd be back in a few hours, which to him apparently meant "I'll be gone all day." Then he sent me a picture of him posing with a topless woman with gigantic boobs. He thought I would enjoy it because of the novelty of the size of her chest. I was FURIOUS and he just totally didn't get it. Anyway, different but similar.
    6[/B] pounds down 34 more to go!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •