Page 94 of 1484 FirstFirst ... 44 849293949596 104 144 194 594 1094 ... LastLast
Results 2,791 to 2,820 of 44506

Thread: Secular Confessions

  1. #2791
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Toeing the edge between sanity and insanity
    Posts
    30,600

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by maggie View Post
    Yes, that Nicole. But we should probably stop talking about it, cause its sorta against the rules. Or, not even sorta. But I can't help but wonder what happened. The last semi-drama I saw didn't seem like something that would prompt the person that has been around apa longer than anyone else to leave. And mommabear has disappeared too, and I don't know why. And I keep hearing about drama elsewhere on the boards, but I haven't seen it myself, so I'm just curious, I guess. And now I'll really stop, and if a mod thinks I've crossed the drama/gossip/etc line, please edit my post.


    You're not over the line, Maggie. Nicole requested her account be deleted yesterday. I think everyone is pretty surprised by that because she has been here so long. I don't know that it was any one thing that prompted her to do so, probably more of a long time coming sort of thing.

    And from what I've heard, Rachael won't be back. I don't think she got mad or anything, just more of a moving onwards and upwards in her life. I'll definitely miss her and Jamie, too.

    And, just so you ladies know...I pretty much y'all here....I think I lurk more here than I do in the christian room...I just don't join in too often

    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter



  2. #2792

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DucksLikeRain View Post


    You're not over the line, Maggie. Nicole requested her account be deleted yesterday. I think everyone is pretty surprised by that because she has been here so long. I don't know that it was any one thing that prompted her to do so, probably more of a long time coming sort of thing.

    And from what I've heard, Rachael won't be back. I don't think she got mad or anything, just more of a moving onwards and upwards in her life. I'll definitely miss her and Jamie, too.

    And, just so you ladies know...I pretty much y'all here....I think I lurk more here than I do in the christian room...I just don't join in too often
    Well, I, for one, love it when you come and join us. You know I love you! Thanks for the update, even if its a sad one.
    Norah! (3 yr)

  3. #2793
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    11,734

    Default

    We love you too Tif, fo sho.
    Me (Erin), Dh (Sean), Aidan~6, Liam~3, Meara, The Newbie

  4. #2794

    Default


    I just saw a post by Nicole, had no idea she'd left.

    And I know Rachael had gone, and was saddened by it, then she came back and I was totally surprised and happy. Didn't even know she'd left again.
    Krista & Jonathan: Liam, our one and only, born 9 Sep 2008



  5. #2795

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DucksLikeRain View Post
    I just don't join in too often
    Feel free to do so if you want

    And about MommaBear.


  6. #2796
    shutterbird Guest

    Default

    I wish you'd participate more, Tif. We wub you!

    Happy 1st birthday Miss Audrianna!

  7. #2797
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    11,236

    Default

    I was wondering about MommaBear too.

    Oh and happy birthday Audrianna!!


  8. #2798
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Someone just dropped a house on my sister!
    Posts
    21,250

    Default

    Happy birthday Audrianna!!!

  9. #2799

    Default

    Happy Birthday Audrianna!


    I miss Mommabear too. Anyone have a way of contacting her? Does she have FB?

  10. #2800

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by stephmama View Post
    Happy Birthday Audrianna!


    I miss Mommabear too. Anyone have a way of contacting her? Does she have FB?
    I know, right? I'm going to need her And I hope she's getting through July ok, since it's usually so rough b/c of her sis.


  11. Default

    Thanks for all the birthday wishes for Audrianna!!

    I can't believe its been a year already!!!

    I confess she got birthday wishes at the grocery store this morning too.. Shes wearing a Babys First Birthday onesie, and got to ride in the little Car cart... then we got home, and she got a sippy of whole milk (root beer flavor) as her birthday treat.

  12. #2802

    Default

    Root beer flavored milk? Interesting.

  13. Default

    Its DELICIOUS!

  14. #2804

    Default

    I guess it would be similar to a root beer float? All that root beer-y creamy goodness. OMG I'm making root beer floats today.

  15. #2805

    Default

    What do you add to it to make it root beer flavored? Root beer? Or is there some kind of powder, like Nestle Qwik Root Beer or something?

    I am intrigued. I like root beer floats. How much different could this be?

  16. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by stephmama View Post
    I guess it would be similar to a root beer float? All that root beer-y creamy goodness. OMG I'm making root beer floats today.
    lol... thats EXACTLY what it tastes like...

    Quote Originally Posted by dana_renay View Post
    What do you add to it to make it root beer flavored? Root beer? Or is there some kind of powder, like Nestle Qwik Root Beer or something?

    I am intrigued. I like root beer floats. How much different could this be?
    Its not different, except that theres no ice cream...

    and we don't add anything to it, we buy it in the store.. Its a local dairy company.

  17. #2807

    Default

    Root beer flavored milk.... my DH would die a happy man


  18. Default

    It is seriously amazing... They have strawberry, chocolate, banana, root beer, and plain. and of course they do cream and half and half...

  19. #2809

    Default

    I want to go to there.

  20. #2810

    Default

    I confess I have a screaming child in one room and screaming neighbors in the hall...I'm going to go insane if my son doesn't take a nap today.

  21. #2811
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Toeing the edge between sanity and insanity
    Posts
    30,600

    Default

    I just saw today actual A&W rootbeer flavored milk at Target...and I thought of you, Ashley

    I confess I'm tired. 2:30am was a little too early for me...guess bedtime should have been before 10:30 last night, huh?

    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter



  22. #2812

    Default

    2:30 am?


  23. #2813
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Toeing the edge between sanity and insanity
    Posts
    30,600

    Default

    Yeah, pretty much. If I want to get the chance to work out then I have to get up before John leaves for work. Today I didn't have to be up until 3 or 3:30 but I woke up at 2:30 and could NOT go back to sleep knowing that I had to be up in an hour anyhow. I actually thrive off of early mornings...but I've decided there is such a thing as too early

    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter



  24. #2814

    Default

    OMG I can't function if I wake up before the sun comes up.

  25. #2815

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by stephmama View Post
    OMG I can't function if I wake up before the sun comes up.
    Me neither. I can barely function as it is.
    Norah! (3 yr)

  26. #2816
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Toeing the edge between sanity and insanity
    Posts
    30,600

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by maggie View Post
    Me neither. I can barely function as it is.
    ...well...I'm pretty sure you've called me crazy or nuts or something like that at least once...so I'm just a self-fulfililng prophecy I guess

    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter



  27. #2817

    Default

    Oh, babe, you're wacky. But I was trying to call myself crazy THAT time. But yes, you're right - getting up at 2:30 sounds like a parallel universe to me. I didn't fall asleep until almost 2am yesterday. I guess we're both yawning.
    Norah! (3 yr)

  28. #2818

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by maggie View Post
    getting up at 2:30 sounds like a parallel universe to me.
    That is so true for me, too.


  29. Default

    I confess DH enjoys changing words to songs / commercial jingles, and his latest one has me cracking up everytime I hear it!!

    Ya know the Freecreditreport.com song about the Renaissance fair - "If you're not into fake sword fights, pointed slippers and green wool tights"

    He changed it to "If you're not into injection sites, you can smoke it, or put it in a pipe"

  30. #2820

    Default

    I confess the thought of Tif getting up at 2:30 am (or even 3:30 am), makes me want to take a nap.

    I miss sleep, I do.
    Krista & Jonathan: Liam, our one and only, born 9 Sep 2008



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •