Page 53 of 1484 FirstFirst ... 3435152535455631031535531053 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,590 of 44504

Thread: Secular Confessions

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Bean View Post
    I love kung fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.....
    I love youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Quote Originally Posted by Anatresia View Post
    She is just ridiculously cute. I can't stand it.
    AW thanks, we like her a little bit. LOL

Ashley - 25, Chris - 27, Elizabeth - 9-22-04, Alexis - 12-19-08

She is kayoooooooooooooooot! I her chubby cheeks.

I confess http://www.americanpregnancy.org/for...d.php?t=170129

Quote Originally Posted by stephmama View Post

AW thanks!
    OMG the pics of her with the beads around her neck are just too much!!! hahaha So freakin precious.

5. Default

Steph! She is ADORABLE! You definitely need more babies!

Quote Originally Posted by elmobo-n-lexi View Post
    MY PURPLE LIPPED BABY! I tried to get a better pic, but it didn't work out.

And this one just cause I like it.

Just say she has purple lipstick on
    6[/B] pounds down 34 more to go!

I just realized you are a Feb 08 mom and I am a Feb 09
    6[/B] pounds down 34 more to go!

shutterbird Guest

I love kung fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.....
    That's actually in the DVD player right now. Effing awesome!

I confess i'm so upset. DH just called from work and said he has to drive to twinsburg tonight. So that means, he gets off at 6, after having been there since 8 am, then he has to drive 2.5 hours to that town, and then another 2.5 hours back. He called and asked if I could go with him, but my mom isn't answering her phone at the moment, so I don't know if I can go. I'm really upset about this. I want to go with him!

Someone just dropped a house on my sister!

OMG! She is so cute! She is looking more and more like you every day!
    Quote Originally Posted by shutterbird View Post
    That's actually in the DVD player right now. Effing awesome!
    That's why I said it, the kids are watching it right now. Every time we watch it and Po says "skadoosh" Lorelai giggles and says "that's what Daddy says!" We're nerds.

I confess that I am done. Finito.

I confess, stephmama, your daughter is mega-cute.

I confess I just got back from watching "Angels and Demons" and I loved it! I'm so intrigued by the Catholic religion....well, the movie-fied Catholicism, that is....they make it seem so magestical! LOL.

13. Default

I confess there is a radio show here called Church of Lazlo (I don't know how to spell it) but dude is friggin hilarious. They were talking about "What if the __________'s are right" (christians/mormons/catholics/etc)
    His assistant said "If someone or something made us, just to toy with us and possibly send us to a firey pit of hell, well then SCREW HIM ANYWAYS!"

Quote Originally Posted by atenielle View Post
    I confess there is a radio show here called Church of Lazlo (I don't know how to spell it) but dude is friggin hilarious. They were talking about "What if the __________'s are right" (christians/mormons/catholics/etc)
    His assistant said "If someone or something made us, just to toy with us and possibly send us to a firey pit of hell, well then SCREW HIM ANYWAYS!"
    I confess that I would have had to call in and tell them...

uuuuuhhhhhhhGREED!
    Janeen - 30, Jimi - 42; Married October 21st, 2006;

Quote Originally Posted by amorton1437 View Post
    I confess that I am done. Finito.
    Awww hun

I confess that I'm cooking pork chops right now with chicken shake n bake on them.

shutterbird Guest

I confess AF surprised me. I've been so busy I haven't been keeping track.... first time in like 5 years!!!!!

Someone just dropped a house on my sister!

I love youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
    HAHA! I just saw this! I love you toooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Quote Originally Posted by Janeen View Post
    I confess that I'm cooking pork chops right now with chicken shake n bake on them.
    LOL we had pork stuffing with our chicken tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by KateS View Post
    LOL we had pork stuffing with our chicken tonight.
    I was leery but DH said go for it...so I did!

Quote Originally Posted by Janeen View Post
    haha that's ok!! I think it says right on the box you can use it for either!

I confess that I feel crappy today- the doctor vacuumed out my sinuses yesterday and I thought I would feel awesome after that, but instead, I feel sore and my head hurts. I confess that I had the surgery to get rid of the headache and the fact that I still have it now scares me. I hope it's still a healing thing, like the doctor said.

I confess I think my daughter is the funniest kid in the world. She's into making strange expressions lately (open mouth surprise, squinting like something tastes gross, big open mouth to growl, etc.) and it's so funny.
    Tracy, Ari and Bella

23. Default

I confess I think my daughter is the funniest kid in the world. She's into making strange expressions lately (open mouth surprise, squinting like something tastes gross, big open mouth to growl, etc.) and it's so funny.
    I love all the expressions too! The other day I got the camera out and just took random pictures, and she was cracking me up!

shutterbird Guest

I confess I love you ladies. You all are some of the most open-minded, free-thinking and supportive people.

shutterbird Guest

I confess that I feel crappy today- the doctor vacuumed out my sinuses yesterday and I thought I would feel awesome after that, but instead, I feel sore and my head hurts. I confess that I had the surgery to get rid of the headache and the fact that I still have it now scares me. I hope it's still a healing thing, like the doctor said.
    That is scary! Fingers and toes crossed that it's just healing.

I confess I love you ladies. You all are some of the most open-minded, free-thinking and supportive people.

ITA!!!

Erin, you're going to think I'm a sick woman, but I kind of hope AF doesn't show up. There, I said it. It may mess with Vegas, but I wouldn't drink with you. We'd be sober together.
    I know we'd still have fun, I'd just be really mad if I couldn't let loose on my first trip to Vegas. I am soooooo not ready to be pg right now. Af still isn't here though...

OMG could you imagine if the two of you got knocked up before you went to Vegas? Oh well, at least you could still see stripppers.
    Oh yea, Chippendale's and vampire strip shows, here we come!

That second to last pic just cracks me up.

Yea, you guys are awesome. I need to come in here more often. I've just been too effing busy lately to do much computer time.

Soooooo I confess Liam is throwing 10 minute long tantrums over every little thing I won't let him do. I'm exhausted and don't know what to do. Of course it doesn't help that he still isn't talking...

I also confess Aidan is graduating from pre-k today and I am reeeeally emotional about it and I don't know why.
    Me (Erin), Dh (Sean), Aidan~6, Liam~3, Meara, The Newbie

28. Default

I confess I am an IDIOT! I was uploading pics from my memory card... and in the middle of the upload I took the memory card out of the computer! ugh!

I confess I am an IDIOT! I was uploading pics from my memory card... and in the middle of the upload I took the memory card out of the computer! ugh!
    That's Ari's favorite trick.

I confess that although I miss my little baby, I love this interactive toddler who walks around saying, "oh no!" all day.
    Tracy, Ari and Bella

I confess I was really POd at work yesterday. I was so busy, work interrupted my surfing time and I didn't get to post on APA. How rude!!!

I started a post about my back and then had to leave before I finished it.
    I feel like I've had way too many surgeries already (one stretch was 3 surgeries in 14 months; and let's see, 5 in the last 3 years), not to mention surgery on my back just plain freaks me out. It's my SPINE after all. A pretty important body part, if I do say so.
    I went through IDD therapy this winter/spring and that really helped a lot. In January I could barely walk and could not pick up my son or carry him at all. That therapy didn't get rid of all the pain, but instead of rating my pain at a 10, it's usually at a 2, maybe 3, and just sometimes, not constantly. and I can now pick up Liam.

The neurosurgeon says he wouldn't recommend it now as I look pretty functional, but if it gets bad again, he says I am a candidate and this type of surgery has a 97% improvement rate. Of course that 3% involves having numb legs and/or paralysis from the waist down.

I could always try IDD again, but insurance doesn't cover it and it's 100% out of pocket. It all went on a credit card this spring. Ouch.
    Krista & Jonathan: Liam, our one and only, born 9 Sep 2008