Page 52 of 1484 FirstFirst ... 2425051525354621021525521052 ... LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,560 of 44506

Thread: Secular Confessions

I confess Evie got her shots today. She cried for a minute then fell asleep.
    I confess that lil chunker is 14 lbs and 24 inches long
    6[/B] pounds down 34 more to go!

3andMe is offline Every day is a gift. It's just... does it have to be a pair of socks? Hopelessly Devoted

Congratulations on your bfp, Aelith!!!!!!

I confess someone on our local multiples board posted that his wife has a stomach bug and he has a work deadline and can't take care of their 7-week-old twins today, could someone help? So I emailed the dad and offered to help, but only if he could drop them off at my place because I doubted his place was toddler-proof. And it's been 3 hours and I'm feeling relieved that he hasn't written me back because I think I'd have a really rough 10 hours taking care of two sets of twins, two toddlers and two newborns. Especially since mine still only nap while being held.

It is really difficult being sick and being a mom. I feel for them.

Quote Originally Posted by AlishaAnew View Post
    I confess Evie got her shots today. She cried for a minute then fell asleep.
    I confess that lil chunker is 14 lbs and 24 inches long
    Poor baby! I'm happy she didn't cry much though! Big girl!! WOOHOO for chunky babies!!

Ashley - 25, Chris - 27, Elizabeth - 9-22-04, Alexis - 12-19-08

4. Default

I confess I just called the medicaid office, and of course my caseworker didn't answer her phone... so I left a voicemail and get to sit here with the knot in my tummy until I get a call back.. ugh!

Quote Originally Posted by atenielle View Post
    I confess I just called the medicaid office, and of course my caseworker didn't answer her phone... so I left a voicemail and get to sit here with the knot in my tummy until I get a call back.. ugh!
    I'm sure it'll all be fine mama. It'll all get worked out. They can't deny you, right? You're pregnant with a child. And even if they can't figure something out right this second, you can still get seen. Just tell your OB or Audri's pedi your insurance is in the works. The medicaid will go back three months and cover everything during that time period. I hope you hear something soon.

6. Default

Apparently they can deny me.. cause thats what my letter said... I just hate the waiting game..

Apparently they can deny me.. cause thats what my letter said... I just hate the waiting game..
    Did it say why? Did it say it was because you guys make too much money?

You're living with your parents right now, right? Do they know that? Do they take their income also?

9. Default

Nope... In MO income plays no role in a pregnant woman getting medicaid.

The letter said I didn't meet the social security number criteria, and the requested verification was not provided.
    I don't know what wasn't provided cause all the original letter asked for was a copy of my social security card, verification of pregnancy and citizenship verification. so I sent a copy of my ssn card, my birth certificate and the letter stating I am pregnant... ??

The letter said I didn't meet the social security number criteria, and the requested verification was not provided.
    I don't know what wasn't provided cause all the original letter asked for was a copy of my social security card, verification of pregnancy and citizenship verification. so I sent a copy of my ssn card, my birth certificate and the letter stating I am pregnant... ??
    OH ok I see. Sounds like a stupid mix up on their part. I hope she calls soon!

11. Default

Me too.. I am really thinkin its screwy because they sent one letter for me, and one for Audri. I was denied, but the letter for Audri is requesting more information - and all of it was included in the fax I sent them on the 18th...

I confess that I don't think I'm going back to work until Monday. I go to the ENT today to have my nose stents and stitches removed, but I don't feel 100%, so I might take an extra two days off. I hate taking off and always feel so guilty, but if the doctor thinks I need to continue resting, I will and I will enjoy it.
    Tracy, Ari and Bella

I confess that Af is due today and there is no sign. Just lots of cm...

I confess that I want to test, but I know it'll just be a waste of money and Af will start soon after.

I confess that she needs to show NOW so I don't have her for my friend's wedding on Monday.

I confess I got so much crap to do, I'm having a hard time keeping track and I'm afraid I'll forget something.
    Me (Erin), Dh (Sean), Aidan~6, Liam~3, Meara, The Newbie

I swear I have been through that too. I tried to call the case worker but his voice mail box was full
    6[/B] pounds down 34 more to go!

MY PURPLE LIPPED BABY! I tried to get a better pic, but it didn't work out.

And this one just cause I like it.

16. Default

OMG Ash... She's so chunky!!

Cute!!! Madelyn used to do that to her bottom lip as well.

I confess I want a baby. There I said it.

OMG Ash... She's so chunky!!
    I know! This kid is a gorilla baby! She even has baby boobies! LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by stephmama View Post
    Cute!!! Madelyn used to do that to her bottom lip as well.

I confess I want a baby. There I said it.
    haha atleast she's not the only crazy one! Elizabeth never did that! I want another baby too.....for real.

Madelyn would suck her bottom lip in so far sometimes that her top lip with almost touch her chin.

Someone just dropped a house on my sister!

Erin, you're going to think I'm a sick woman, but I kind of hope AF doesn't show up. There, I said it. It may mess with Vegas, but I wouldn't drink with you. We'd be sober together.

I want another baby too. We should all start a club. All I think about all day are the babies I have and the babies I will never have. Babies, babies, babies. It's sad.

OMG could you imagine if the two of you got knocked up before you went to Vegas? Oh well, at least you could still see stripppers.

I really want another baby, and Kim having a baby today is making me want one even more. Too bad my sperm supply is on the other side of the world.

shutterbird Guest

I confess this is the only site and place that makes me have baby fever.

23. Default

I confess Audri is dancing to "Jizzed in my pants" by Lonely Island, and I can't help but laugh! I love this girl!

I wouldn't worry hun, that sounds like someone smoked up a bit too much on their lunch break and then smeared their incompetence all over your application form. It'll work out

And to all the girls who want babies... I'm sending ya "accidental" baby dust

I confess Audri is dancing to "Jizzed in my pants" by Lonely Island, and I can't help but laugh! I love this girl!
    I love that song! Of course she loves it too, she's awesome. haha.

26. Default

Have you seen that you can get it as a custom song on Guitar Hero 3?? I just watched the video of someone playing on youtube and was in awe!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by stephmama View Post
    I really want another baby, and Kim having a baby today is making me want one even more. Too bad my sperm supply is on the other side of the world.
    Are you allowed to give us a ballpark estimate of when your DH will be home? I hope we end up in the same due dates room again.

Quote Originally Posted by shutterbird View Post
    I confess this is the only site and place that makes me have baby fever.
    It's all these darn adorable siggies pics that does it!

I'm floating between baby fever, and reminding myself that now is so not a good time for us. Bleh...

Julyish. That's all I know.

Someone just dropped a house on my sister!

I love kung fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.....

Quote Originally Posted by elmobo-n-lexi View Post

She is just ridiculously cute. I can't stand it.
    Tracy, Ari and Bella