Page 51 of 1484 FirstFirst ... 414950515253 61 101 151 551 1051 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,530 of 44506

Thread: Secular Confessions

1. Default

I confess I think my best friend from high school sometimes comments/friends people on FB just to irk me, since we are no longer friends. Like - people that I have always been friends with, and she "hated" in high school, or so she said..........

I confess that I hit "ignore" when all of the people from high school befriend me. I do not wish to reminisce with people I didn't talk to back then.

I confess that my little fashionista has more outfits for summer than there are days in summer. Seriously. She has about 10 sundresses, 15 bottoms, maybe 20 shirts... probably more of each- that's just a guestimate. Enough to wear each outfit once or twice, max. I have a little shopping problem. She has FOUR bathing suits and we don't even have a pool. What is wrong with me? And my friend just gave us a bunch of clothes that her LO outgrew!

But Ari looks darn cute in everything, so I can't help myself. We'll just have to do wardrobe changes if she gets a tiny speck of dirt on her.
    Last edited by Anatresia; 05-26-2009 at 10:47 AM.
    Tracy, Ari and Bella

3. Default

Tracy - we are the same way!!! Audri has like 6 swimsuits! I bought her 2 cause old navy had them on clearance, and then she got a ton from family. I think my sis got her 3 for christmas, my BFF got her a yellow polka dot bikini lol....

and sMIL bought about a million outfits last time we were here!

I confess that I only went to work for two hours this morning because I am feeling pretty puny. My tummy hurts, my back hurts and I am downright exhausted!

I confess that I just took my first dose of Clomid for this cycle. Oh yeah...that oughta help me feel better!
    Janeen - 30, Jimi - 42; Married October 21st, 2006;

Little girl clothes are adorable. I'd change her outfit every 20 minutes if I had a girl! LOL

Oh and I confess, I have officially lost ten pounds since trying to lose weight.

Quote Originally Posted by Janeen View Post
    Oh and I confess, I have officially lost ten pounds since trying to lose weight.
    Congratulations!

2/09 6/09 4/14 9/14

Quote Originally Posted by Aelith View Post
    I confess my temperature dipped and I thought this cycle was a bust today.

I confess I POAS anyway.

I confess I got a
    Congrats hun! Sticky vibes all the way

shutterbird Guest

I confess I POAS anyway.

I confess I got a
    CONGRATS!!!!!!!

I confess my back hurts more now after meeting with the neurosurgeon and since he told me I am definitely a candidate for back surgery.
    I confess I'm a little depressed about it.
    Krista & Jonathan: Liam, our one and only, born 9 Sep 2008

Quote Originally Posted by sunrider View Post
    I confess my back hurts more now after meeting with the neurosurgeon and since he told me I am definitely a candidate for back surgery.
    But surgery = better back? Whatever you decide, I hope it gets better and stops causing you pain.

12. Default

Quote Originally Posted by sunrider View Post
    Why are you a little depressed about it?? Wouldn't that be a good thing, so you can get through the surgery and feel better??

I can see how you would be depressed. Big surgery, big recovery, the fact that you even need surgery. Sorry that you have to go through it.

Quote Originally Posted by KateS View Post
    Little girl clothes are adorable. I'd change her outfit every 20 minutes if I had a girl! LOL
    You can come over here anytime and change Ari. She puts up a big fight when it's changing time!

I confess that sometimes I say, "Oops- she got her shirt dirty!" when I just want to change her into another cute outfit. And I also confess that picking out her outfits is one of the simple, yet biggest, joys of my life.

I'm sorry about your back surgery. I felt the same way about my sinus surgery (the stints in my nose come out tomorrow, btw. I am so sick of having them in and ready to put this surgery behind me.) It was scary to know I'd have to go through that to feel better.
    Tracy, Ari and Bella

I confess

Quote Originally Posted by amorton1437 View Post
    I confess

Ashley - 25, Chris - 27, Elizabeth - 9-22-04, Alexis - 12-19-08

Quote Originally Posted by Anatresia View Post
    You can come over here anytime and change Ari. She puts up a big fight when it's changing time!
    Ah yes I remember that stage; let me know when she's over it and I'll be right over. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Janeen View Post
    6[/B] pounds down 34 more to go!

I confess I POAS anyway.

I confess I got a

I confess that even though I never got into John and Kate...I'm hooked on Tori and Dean.

I took Evie to the pool the other day and she LOVED it. She was all paddling and splashing It was funny cause she was just in her diaper

22. Default

I confess I get to call the medicaid office today, and find out why I was denied... oh joy

I confess Alexis' bottom lip is completely purple from her sucking on it...AAAH!!!

24. Default

ahahahaha she gave herself a hickey!!

Quote Originally Posted by atenielle View Post
    ahahahaha she gave herself a hickey!!
    She always does!! I always tell her to stop, but she doesn't listen. She's a little delinquent already!

I confess I get to call the medicaid office today, and find out why I was denied... oh joy
    Good luck on that!!

27. Default

Just waiting on Audri to nap... and the knot in my tummy gets bigger, and tighter the longer shes awake..

Quote Originally Posted by elmobo-n-lexi View Post
    I confess Alexis' bottom lip is completely purple from her sucking on it...AAAH!!!
    Pics?

Quote Originally Posted by elmobo-n-lexi View Post
    She always does!! I always tell her to stop, but she doesn't listen. She's a little delinquent already!
    awwww