Page 4 of 1484 FirstFirst ... 2345614541045041004 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 120 of 44506

Thread: Secular Confessions

  1. #91
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Little Slice of Country Paradise
    Posts
    41,200

    Default

    If we were mormon, Sam would love to have all your girlies as his wives.

    Thats a compliment.
    Our Family <3 Est. July 2007 <3
    Samuel (5 years), Elliott (3 years), and Evelyn (1 year).

  2. #92
    elmobo Guest

    Default

    hahah Lexi is officially taken by Sam, EMMIEOO's little boy, but I'll allow her to have two boyfriends, that's just fine!

  3. #93
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Little Slice of Country Paradise
    Posts
    41,200

    Default

    Two boyfriends named Sam.

    Never have to worry about saying the wrong name.
    Our Family <3 Est. July 2007 <3
    Samuel (5 years), Elliott (3 years), and Evelyn (1 year).

  4. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MamaKat View Post

    I confess I know many players and hoochies who are of organized religion.
    LMAO...

    I confess I was sluttiest while in my "religious" phase...

    Sleep with a new guy every friday/saturday night, and be there in church singing all the hymns etc sunday morning....

  5. #95
    elmobo Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MamaKat View Post
    Two boyfriends named Sam.

    Never have to worry about saying the wrong name.
    haha I didn't even think about that!

    Quote Originally Posted by atenielle View Post
    LMAO...

    I confess I was sluttiest while in my "religious" phase...

    Sleep with a new guy every friday/saturday night, and be there in church singing all the hymns etc sunday morning....
    It seems that's a common trend! I know many christian girls who are OUT. OF. CONTROL.!

  6. #96

    Default

    I confess that I have never posted in here, and I am not at all religious, I can't grasp the concept of it at all.. I think they are simular to cults.....
    I confess that I still collect precious moments though. They are just too cute.


  7. #97
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Little Slice of Country Paradise
    Posts
    41,200

    Default

    Precious Moments are cute!
    Our Family <3 Est. July 2007 <3
    Samuel (5 years), Elliott (3 years), and Evelyn (1 year).

  8. #98
    elmobo Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Casey View Post
    I confess that I have never posted in here, and I am not at all religious, I can't grasp the concept of it at all.. I think they are simular to cults.....
    I confess that I still collect precious moments though. They are just too cute.
    I feel the same way! Very cult like.

  9. #99
    elmobo Guest

    Default

    I confess when they took little house on the prairie off of the hallmark channel, I almost cried.
    I confess they put it back on real quick.

  10. #100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by elmobo View Post
    I confess when they took little house on the prairie off of the hallmark channel, I almost cried.
    I confess they put it back on real quick.

    DH thinks I'm crazy but I LOVE Little House!!! We don't have cable and it stopped coming on regular TV and I confess that I was extremely pissed about it!

    I confess that I don't say a WHOLE lot of stuff that I want to say here on APA and if I was stress prone, I would probably have ulcers throughout my body and constant headaches because of it.

    I confess that I became non-religious after reading the entire Bible. It is true that once you read it completely, especially with a child's mind, as I was only around 9 when I read it, it really doesn't make any sense at all.

    I confess that I love gospel music. They are some great singers and I even get an aesthetic feeling when I listen to it. My mom thinks it's "the spirit" but I am just liking the music and wishing I could sing that good.

    I confess that my mom and dad are afraid of asking me about my non-belief. I am their "good child" and I know they are afraid that their "good child" is not as good as they think I am because I am not religious. My dad thinks because I am not religious that I just don't like church even though I have told him that I don't like most religions and do not believe in any.

    Erin
    Last edited by Ky'sMom; 04-28-2009 at 05:55 PM.

  11. #101

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by elmobo View Post
    I feel the same way! Very cult like.
    Df and I agree on that as well.
    6[/B] pounds down 34 more to go!

  12. #102

    Default

    I confess I this thread
    6[/B] pounds down 34 more to go!

  13. #103

    Default

    Oh Little House. I am saving all the books for Norah and I confess that my heart will be broken if she doesn't loooooove them like I do. Maybe I should rent little house DVDs and inflict that on DH instead of the atheist documentaries. Poor guy.

    And Casey...WELCOME!
    Norah! (3 yr)

  14. Default

    I confess our room looks totally empty!!

    I confess I was SO tired of hearing "God be with you while you move" today... My moms friend is SO annoying...

  15. #105
    elmobo Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by maggie View Post
    Oh Little House. I am saving all the books for Norah and I confess that my heart will be broken if she doesn't loooooove them like I do. Maybe I should rent little house DVDs and inflict that on DH instead of the atheist documentaries. Poor guy.

    And Casey...WELCOME!
    OH no. Elizabeth is OBSESSED with Little house. I DVR all of them for her. If I ask her what she wants to watch it's always "laura's house on the prairie". Haha well, she used to say it that way when she was a lot younger.

  16. #106

    Default

    I confess if something is going wrong, I always say it's because Jesus hates me.

  17. #107

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by stephmama View Post
    I confess if something is going wrong, I always say it's because Jesus hates me.
    I confess that when I was utterly miserable at the beginning of the pregnancy I said God hated me and was punishing me. But I was joking. I think. LOL!

    I confess this thread was a great idea!

    I confess I'm tired of living apart from DBF and I miss him terribly. Very emotional tonight.

  18. #108

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by le24janvier View Post
    I confess I'm tired of living apart from DBF and I miss him terribly. Very emotional tonight.



    lost our bean to Triploidy Sep 2010

  19. #109

    Default

    When I was visiting the big old Cathedral in the zocolo of Mexico city we went on the bell tower tour. This tour took us up to the roof of the church to see the bells.

    You had to walk up winding stone steps and enter a little room with a creepy passage going up to the roof.

    I confess that the first thing that popped into my head when we entered the room was what a great setting it would be for a romance novel between a sultry/sexy/tormented priest and a innocent but temptress of a woman.

    Time: 1725

    Naturally, they would have clandestine, passionate, meetings in the little room, right below the bells, at the top of the winding stairs.

    Maybe she's a nun, maybe not. Or a daughter of the governor. One of them probably has to die in the end though.

    Yes...I do have an active imagination.

  20. #110

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by youngmom2008 View Post
    When I was visiting the big old Cathedral in the zocolo of Mexico city we went on the bell tower tour. This tour took us up to the roof of the church to see the bells.

    You had to walk up winding stone steps and enter a little room with a creepy passage going up to the roof.

    I confess that the first thing that popped into my head when we entered the room was what a great setting it would be for a romance novel between a sultry/sexy/tormented priest and a innocent but temptress of a woman.

    Time: 1725

    Naturally, they would have clandestine, passionate, meetings in the little room, right below the bells, at the top of the winding stairs.

    Maybe she's a nun, maybe not. Or a daughter of the governor. One of them probably has to die in the end though.

    Yes...I do have an active imagination.

    too funny!



    lost our bean to Triploidy Sep 2010

  21. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by youngmom2008 View Post
    When I was visiting the big old Cathedral in the zocolo of Mexico city we went on the bell tower tour. This tour took us up to the roof of the church to see the bells.

    You had to walk up winding stone steps and enter a little room with a creepy passage going up to the roof.

    I confess that the first thing that popped into my head when we entered the room was what a great setting it would be for a romance novel between a sultry/sexy/tormented priest and a innocent but temptress of a woman.

    Time: 1725

    Naturally, they would have clandestine, passionate, meetings in the little room, right below the bells, at the top of the winding stairs.

    Maybe she's a nun, maybe not. Or a daughter of the governor. One of them probably has to die in the end though.

    Yes...I do have an active imagination.
    I confess I would totally read it!!

  22. #112

    Default

    I confess that I don't mind at all when my mom tells Savana about Jesus because I bet he was a great man and no harm in hearing stories about great men. But we were at Goodwill the other day when she found a picture of the nativity scene and yelled, "MOMMY! It's that baby genius that Grandma told me about." Not that she even knows what genius means but it was hilarious.
    I also confess that she has been wearing a rosary for a necklace since we left my parent's house this weekend. My mom said it's for praying. Savana said, "What's praying?" and I said "It's like when we thank the Earth for giving us food." and my mom, not catching my vibe at all, said, "It's when you talk to God." to which of course Savana said, "Who's God?" My mom and I were seriously like the dualing eyebrows at each other.

  23. #113
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Someone just dropped a house on my sister!
    Posts
    21,250

    Default

    I confess DH's great aunt gave us a framed bible verse for the kids when we saw her last and I tried to pawn it off on everyone I met for a week and no one would take it.

  24. Default

    That made me giggle Cass...

    I confess my mom was just talking to someone on the phone, and quoted some church sign she saw on the internet "Laying in bed screaming "OH GOD" does not constitute going to church"

    I choked laughing in my room....

  25. #115
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Little Slice of Country Paradise
    Posts
    41,200

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bean View Post
    I confess DH's great aunt gave us a framed bible verse for the kids when we saw her last and I tried to pawn it off on everyone I met for a week and no one would take it.
    Our Family <3 Est. July 2007 <3
    Samuel (5 years), Elliott (3 years), and Evelyn (1 year).

  26. #116

    Default

    Baby genius!! Bwah ha ha ha, oh man, now THAT is a religion I could get behind.

    What's Precious Moments?
    Norah! (3 yr)

  27. #117
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Aurora, CO
    Posts
    20,072

    Default

    I confess I am absolutely sick and tired up to "HERE" with getting the emails from my coworkers all day about if you forward this because you believe in Jesus as your savior and yadda yadda then you will be so blessed for the rest of your life and if not he is going to deny you in front of his father. Oh and send this to ten people including me so I know you are praying for me and that you like me and UGH...

    I confess that I hope they don't think I'm a complete A-hole because I never forward them on!!!

    Whew, that almost belonged in a vent thread.

    Thanks ladies.
    Janeen - 30, Jimi - 42; Married October 21st, 2006;


  28. Default

    Precious Moments are collectible figurines.. http://www.preciousmoments.com/

  29. #119

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by maggie View Post
    Oh Little House. I am saving all the books for Norah and I confess that my heart will be broken if she doesn't loooooove them like I do. Maybe I should rent little house DVDs and inflict that on DH instead of the atheist documentaries. Poor guy.

    And Casey...WELCOME!
    Thank you for the welcome. I have followed it in here before because of another mommy that I see IRL came here a lot. I never really knew what it was but she explained it to me. I just thought the confessions would be a good time to confess...


  30. Default

    I confess my dad sleepwalks when he is drunk, and came into my room last night to pee... Luckily my mom caught him and got him to the bathroom in time....

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •