Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Diaper Fairy

so is this like an ongoing swap?? I love the idea

I need:
    cloth wipes (homemade would be good, I don't know how to sew)
    pail liner/ wet bag HAVE
    prefolds, pins, snappies HAVE
    any other types of dipes to try (i like the bg style os but that's all I've tried)
    diaper cream that's good for cloth
    anything for nbs or just to try, I'm just getting started and I'm having a boy!
    Last edited by desertgirl; 11-16-2010 at 08:11 PM.
    Megan 22 DH Adam 26 Sean Edward 11/10/06, Luke Warner 6/18/08, Adam Jr 1/8/11

I just had a baby two months ago and we have been cloth diapering and I would love to try a kawaii! or a goodmamma, but Kawaii's are much more reasonable!

I am in need of:
    pockets
    aio's
    bamboo or hemp inserts
    hanging wetbag

EDITED: revised (got a lot from shower gifts)
    Last edited by Gabe's Mama; 04-30-2011 at 07:44 PM.

4. Default

They discontinued my favorite daytime diaper when I wasn't looking. I'm looking for x-small (newborn) and smalls in the BumGenius Bamboo fitted.

I am in need of;

-prefolds (anything that will fit sizes newborn to toddler)
    -inserts
    -diaper pins
    -diaper covers sizes newborn to large (OS covers would be a god send)
    -pockets or AIO's, would prefer OS, but sizes newborn to large would be greatly appreciated

I am relatively new to cloth diapering, just started cloth diapering DD#1 who is currently in size medium but will be a size large soon. DD#2 is due in Feb 2011.
    Loving my babies Sophia Lily-Iona (April 20/2009) Chloe Laura (Feb 2/2011)
    Loving my angel babies every single day July 14th/ 2010 (Chloe's twin), September 13th/ 2011

In need of diaper covers, prefolds, and pockets sizes small and medium. Thank you!

Would really love to borrow some NB boy fluff. Due late June/early July. Not knowing how big this baby will be, I don't know if I'll need much sized NB stuff and don't have extra funds to purchase if it's not needed. (I'm purchasing mostly OS so we'll be covered thru potty training.) Would pay shipping to and from if someone is willing. I am super-OCD about caring for fluff and use RNG detergent. We are a pet and smoke free home. Anything we borrowed would be returned as soon as no longer needed and in pristine condition.

In need of m/l/os covers. Preferably with snaps or velcro.

Sammi(me)~DH(Troy)~DS(Kyle)~DD(Rebecca)My Blog

Does anyone still use this thread?

I'm slowly building my stash. I'm looking for anything. I don't have anything to trade, so I'm looking for stuff to buy. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by stephmama View Post

I'm slowly building my stash. I'm looking for anything. I don't have anything to trade, so I'm looking for stuff to buy. Thanks!

Any interest in BSRB? I have 7 of the Ultimate Fit fitteds and 1 regular fitted that I purchased brand new and have been used less than 10 times each. All are still super soft, if there are any stains I know they will sun out (I would do that prior to selling).
    I also have 1 BSRB I bought used that is a bit smaller than the others and seems to be more like her Itty Bitty diapers, but it is supposed to be a Ultimate Fit too.

Can you send me pics?

Of course! Hopefully by tonight.

Here ya go Steph (or anyone else if Steph passes):

If there's interest I will take closer pics of each diaper inside and out.

The two diapers on the right (raspberry strips and the brown floral) have a single snap in doubler, the rest have the double snap in doubler. The pink heart diap at the bottom is the one that seems to be a bit smaller, that's the one I purchased used. All of the diaps except that pink one also come with a lay in doubler in addition to the snap in one.

How much?

I was thinking $65 for the lot including shipping, or $7 per diaper for the two on the right and one on the bottom, $8 for the 6 others (not including shipping).

Just some pics of the inside:

One of the single doubler diapers-

A double doubler inside-

The camera doesn't pic it up very well, but I can see some shadows on the lay in doubler on the diaper in the bottom pic. I will wash and sun everything before sending- they've been sitting in her drawer for over a year.

16. Default

Quote Originally Posted by stephmama View Post

I have a couple of x-small ones Amelia just outgrew. 1 Thirsties AIO, 1 Thirsties Fab Fit, and 1 Green Acres Designs. The last one I didn't get with an insert, so there isn't one.

17. Default

I'm thinking of switching to cloth wipes...I'm looking for a spray for them. Something Lil Miss Sensitive Skin can handle

Quote Originally Posted by Gothknits View Post
    I have a couple of x-small ones Amelia just outgrew. 1 Thirsties AIO, 1 Thirsties Fab Fit, and 1 Green Acres Designs. The last one I didn't get with an insert, so there isn't one.
    Pictures?

If there is interest, I still have these BSRB available:

$8 per diap for the first 3, $7 for the last 1.

20. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Emmery'sMom View Post
    If there is interest, I still have these BSRB available:

$8 per diap for the first 3, $7 for the last 1.

What size? (or poundage?)

21. Default

I'm asking $5 each. The first two are used. The third is new but does NOT have an insert.

Last edited by Gothknits; 06-21-2011 at 12:55 PM.

If anyone is wanting to part with newborn/small prefolds or small covers (girly) for cheap, PM me! (I don't check this thread often!!)

**Lizzo**