Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Diaper Fairy

Medium size covers.

Any multi-size (OS) BebeBubu, the BEST.
    Last edited by foggybuggy; 09-25-2009 at 12:22 AM.

i am new to Cloth Diapering and my LO isnt here yet, but i am willing to have anything. its abit overwhelming to me and i have no support from my family......
    **Tammy** DH Alan** DS Kenneth-2003** DD Savannah-2011** 7 Angels

OS pockets and blue edged PFs

Quote Originally Posted by kennethsmommy View Post
    i am new to Cloth Diapering and my LO isnt here yet, but i am willing to have anything. its abit overwhelming to me and i have no support from my family......
    I dont have support from my family either!! Weird, isnt it?

doesnt make sense. most of the women in my family USED clothe diapers!!!!
    **Tammy** DH Alan** DS Kenneth-2003** DD Savannah-2011** 7 Angels

edited next page...
    Last edited by ladybugmandie; 08-29-2010 at 05:06 PM.
    Amanda(30), DH(29), DD(2)

a GM to try in any color. just can't seem to press "buy" on something that seems so pricey and all the used ones are still so $$$$$.

9. Default

Anyone interested in a set of three Snappis? They are aqua, yellow and white. PM me

They are now taken
    Last edited by Gothknits; 07-20-2009 at 05:52 AM.

Okie doke here's my real list of what I need/want.

Some inserts that fit in Swaddlebees & diaper change diapers, medium. The MF ones I have aren't working well at all.

Also would love some more babylegs/legwarmers! The only heat we have is a fireplace so I need to build a stash of them for fall and winter.

Snap in BSRB soakers to use in other brands instead of bulky OBV

Medium or OS BG with Aplix (We are loving the organics)

Snappiable fitteds to try, only ones we've tried so far are BSRB

And of course, UF BSRBs!!!
    Last edited by JaysMommy; 07-19-2009 at 10:43 PM. Reason: Update
    Morgan (26), DH Jim (26), James Aidan (3/18/09) & Makayla Renee (7/9/10) Due July with another girl!
    We're a breastfeeding, cloth diapering, and co sleeping family.

OOOoOOooooOOO just found this thread...

I am after:
    OS AIOs/Pocket/Fitted diapers - doesnt matter on boy/girl, snaps/velcro, etc..
    babylegs
    cloth training pants!!!! <--this.
    ETA: XS thirsties covers.
    Last edited by flatoutgallop; 07-19-2009 at 10:31 PM.

Freebirthing Mama. My body. My birth. My way.

Charlie's soap. I wanna try it.

lost our bean to Triploidy Sep 2010

GM's, BSRB's, wool

Last edited by proudmommaof5; 08-16-2009 at 11:29 PM.
    Lisa DD 16, DS 12, DS 9, DD 5, DD 2, and...

14. Default

Newborn prefolds and covers to start baby off right.
    Sarah (31) & DH Matt (35)

Quote Originally Posted by shigatsusan View Post
    a GM to try in any color. just can't seem to press "buy" on something that seems so pricey and all the used ones are still so $$$$$.
    Is serged OBV ok or do you really just want a print one?
    Morgan (26), DH Jim (26), James Aidan (3/18/09) & Makayla Renee (7/9/10) Due July with another girl!

Default will repost ..

in case some people don't scroll back up to my OP (original post) --

OS fitted GMs please! (any farbic with snappes/velcros) ...just got a couple and loved them! but that was all I could get.

Pocket diapers, size medium or large. Prefer boy prints

I so need large covers for my fitteds. I am not particular on brand or print, as long as they function. Kai is not afraid to wear to pink. I could trade my mediums but chances are if you're getting rid of larges you don't need mediums....

OOHH! I SOOO WANT THIS!! pleasepleaseplease!

this one!

surprise me. just if it's not $35!! or lived on streets!

Wool, hemp or bamboo. I really want to try some of these things, but always go with cotton because of $$.
    Michelle

Thumbs up Great Idea!

Anything Wool or good for heavy wetters & cool climates.

We just are transioning and could also use a few more covers. I would love to try the prefitted since we are getting quite a few laughs using the prefold but not sure how effective we are at folding them. We are not particular on colors/style. Our little man loves his pink paci's!

Anything that will fit a growing 12.5lber!
    Julie, DH: W, DS: Mason, GGB Trips Amelia, Ellanor & Noah
    FFS "Baby C" disrupted fost/adopt of sibs Q,Z,J & K 9/10-3/11

LisaJ2224 Guest

I just want something to try. Newborn...and she isn't here yet, so no hurry. I am so excited about being able to do this...I cannot wait to see her little cootie patootie booty in fluff!

I really need some wool longies. We don't have central heat, just a fireplace, and its getting cold! He has 2 pairs, but thats it. I ruined the other pair on accident. May be able to trade some things.

CDingMama Guest

Infant Prefolds.Yellow edge or similar size. Looking for about 1/2 dozen or so.
    more cloth wipes. Prefer OBV. but will take anything.
    Last edited by CDingMama; 09-27-2009 at 01:27 PM.

CDingMama Guest

Oh, and Woly Bottoms. Dieing to try some.

Babylegs-girly or GN

Girly prints

Sara (35), wife to Nick (34), mom to Ainsley (2/22/09) and Raegan (1/15/12)
    Friend me on Facebook

I'd love any type of cloth diaper items for beginners -- a prefold, cover, pocket, fitted, AIO, anything to be able to try it out, or see the difference. Snappis also would be much loved (if I don't get diaper making down I'll be doing prefolds & covers). Newborn or even small sized -- as my babies have typically been 9 lbs!
    Melissa
    Enjoying our new bundle of joy - Rhys Douglas born 4/28/10 9 lb 1 oz, 21-1/2 inches long

Nice cloth wipes, thirstys fab fitteds in small or med. Thirsty covers sm or med or duo. Anything that would help them not feel wet at night or leak. Pocket one sizes in bum genius or rumparooz. maybe some more premie and infant size prefolds, Anything that a soon to be mother of two with a toddler still in dipes might need starting out. Thanks! Oh I am having a boy so neutral colors I guess.

Hi! I am wanting to try CD, my mom bought me some Gerber prefolds from BRU they are 6ply in the center, pins and some Gerber plastic covers. (Just the way she used to do it!) I tried it out and the pins terrified me with my wiggly 17 month old. The prefold was entirely SOAKED after a couple of hours. BUT zero leakage which was awesome. But I still would like to try a fitted, AIO etc.
    I have looked at TheGoodMama One and they are sooooo cute but we can't afford to buy those at $35 a pop. I also like the BumGenius AIO.
    I really would like to start CD even though she's 17 months already, I want to be prepared for baby #2 when that happens.

I should add that Mirella is around 21-22 lbs.
    Last edited by jenncez; 11-08-2009 at 08:34 PM.

Looking to try other types of CDs... prefolds w/ covers... AIOs.. fitteds.. etc. the only thing we have experimented w/ so far are the BG 3.0 OS.
    ​​