Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Ultrasound Pictures

Default My Baby 15w5d

Soo cool how he/she was kicking up a storm during ultrasound!
    Attached Images Attached Images

We got to see our bundle of joy today. Yay! I was so glad to hear everything looked normal and we are right on with the due date of April 3rd.

[IMG][/IMG]
    Make a pregnancy ticker

Psalm 139:16 Your eyes saw my unformed body. All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be.

Cool, I just noticed the picture in the ticker and the one of my baby that is on the right look quite similar in pose, just reversed. At least right now at 19 weeks.
    Make a pregnancy ticker

Psalm 139:16 Your eyes saw my unformed body. All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be.

These are great some of these you see the sonogram pic and then see the baby below how cute!

5. Default

17 weeks, not very good pictures, her daddy has the good one's to show at work. Heheh
    Me (20) DH (25) Clementine puppy (2 1/2)

Had a follow up ultrasound as the doctor hadn't been able to see everything she wanted to see. Guess not a good picture of the heart and the face to check for cleft lip. We were fine with this as we got another picture of precious baby Hannah. The lady doing the ultrasound seemed a little new at it though. But we were pleased with the one picture we got. Unfortunately Baby Hannah refused to move her foot, that is what is sticking up in front of the left side of her face. Not sure what is on the right side of her face.

[IMG][/IMG]

This was taken Dec 28th, 2009. 26 weeks pregnant.
    Last edited by kewkew; 12-30-2009 at 07:16 PM.
    Make a pregnancy ticker

23latina Guest

First ultrasound picture...I was so excited when the ultrasound tech said the baby is moving and there's a heartbeat!!!

at my 20 week appointment/gender u/s:

Last edited by Papillon; 01-18-2010 at 08:38 PM.

this thread just made me smile! they are all so precious! twins.. too cute! great pics. unfortunatley i can only see half of them.

I love sono pics wish more ladies would share em I love that part of expecting a new baby

Aprilmclain Guest

What do you think Boy or Girl? I can't tell
    Last edited by Aprilmclain; 05-09-2011 at 11:35 AM. Reason: Didn't insert pic.

suzie21 Guest

Congratulation everybody!! i've just got 3 weeks pregnant... cant wait to have ultrasound soon

Quote Originally Posted by Aprilmclain View Post

What do you think Boy or Girl? I can't tell
    I think it's a girl!

These are fantastic! We're gonna be getting our first 3D US soon - anyone have any experience with this?

dylanheyne Guest

That is a very good tip! Privacy is still one thing that we must have for safety.