Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Progress Pictures!

You look really, really toned! Smokin!

Lookin' GREAT, Heather!

OMG!!!!! You look so wonderful! Tan and hot!

44lbs lost

before (180lbs and size 16 jeans february 2009) after (136lbs and size 9 jeans today september 2009)

<3

Good for you Mel!

Mel you look amazing! Good for you.

Dang Mel, you look great!
    Mommy to Lilliana (10/2006) & Summer (10/2011)!

Toeing the edge between sanity and insanity

Good job Mel! You look fantastic!

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

You look awesome Mel!

Why is it that after get rid of almost 70 pounds I still feel so blimp'ish! I know I still have 40 to go but still I look at my reflection and still see the big girl. Sigh... here is a face shot from one year ago this last weekend and one from this last weekend. I mean I can see in my face alone that I have lost weight but I just don't "feel" like I have lost weight.

one year later

Again, I am so amazed at the change. You are truly one hot momma, I can't believe how good you look pam! I am totally impressed and in aw! Way to go momma for reaching this point!

I know I have to keep going and keep pushing to get the last 40 off maybe then I'll finally feel "hot". LOL

I know you don't feel that way now, but really you should. I mean it Pam, I really wish we lived closer I would take you shopping to celebrate this moment! Gosh I love it!

PAM!! You look like a totally different person. You need to say something to yourself in the mirror every morning! Something like "I am proud of myself, I am beautiful and I am worth this!!"

Pam, WOW! The difference in INCREDIBLE! You look amazing!

Rachael - 24 Cameron 5.5 EDD 03/17/13

Pam! WOW! You look AWESOME!

What they said!!! You look amazing! great job!!! How do you still have 40 lbs to lose???!
    Catherine, Dylan (4-23-08), and Joshua (8-29-10)

I have 40 more until I get to a good BMI and the DR will leave me alone. LOL

Toeing the edge between sanity and insanity

PAM!!! Ok, so in the first picture, is that your sister with you? Because the 2nd picture you look like her-I would have thought it was a picture of her if you hadn't said it was you!-you have done soooo good, sweetie. It is so obvious how hard you've worked. Those two pictures tell it all-and that's just your FACE!

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Pam, what in the world? You look SO GOOD!

See pam,,, We all agree your hot!!!!!!!! Now full body please!!!!!!

Honestly I don't have one but I will work on getting one. Also seeing as how none of my clothes fit (except the ones you sent me lol) my clothes are still so bagie that I still look big because I am sinching up big clothes.

Ok, time to send some more than! I will try and work on that this afternoon. I have some 16 skirts coming your way and some L shirts. Also some capries and shorts that I am afraid are outta season but will send just incase..... Also What size bra you wearing?

Amber you do so much for me that I feel guilty! The same goes for Claudia! You send me clothes and Claudia always sends me the Clothes Dani out grows. I feel so blessed and guilty. The one pair of Jeans I own are the ones you sent me. LOL I am really not sure about Bra but I do know what I have one is to big. I am guessing I would need to go down a cup size that would make me a 36 D.
    Maybe we should start a clothes swap on here! As we shrink out of our old clothes we pass them on to some one else. Though I don't think there is any one on here that could wear my clothes. They are nice clothes I wish I knew some one I could pass them on to.

Well I am still wearing 18 and don't see getting outta them any time soon. LOL!
    Dont even worry about it. These clothes are sitting in my closet and I want you to have them. FREE OF CHARGE! Last time you sent me money I hated it..... I know what you mean if it weren't for my cousin giving my her old clothes for her daughter I would never have enough for Harley! We are blessed because we have such great friends.

Holy sh!t, Pam!!! You look truly amazing! A whole new/different person!! You are one hot mama!! For real!! GREAT work!

IT'S A BOY!!!

Marissa 12, Peyton 7, Jayden 5 and #4 due 7/4/2014

Aw... Jai! Thank you!I needed that more than you know. Today has been a hard day and its only 8:48.

Pam there is no shame in someone helping you out. My sister has 2 older daughters and I get ALL of their clothes for Lilliana. I just happened to be really lucky because my sister doesn't buy anything but name brand awesome clothes!

My turn to share a progress pic! Haley took this of me this morning before we left for Brooker Creek!!

Jenny! You look A.M.A.Z.I.N.G!!!!!! Seriously girl, you rock!!!

IT'S A BOY!!!

Marissa 12, Peyton 7, Jayden 5 and #4 due 7/4/2014