Walaykom Salam...I found you:-)

HollyGO Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Sadeel View Post
    Walaykom Salam...I found you:-)
    Asalaamu alaikum waramatulahi wabarakatu and I found you mamita ♥

Quote Originally Posted by HollyGO View Post
    SubhanaAllah we have a Muslim section?!?!?! Yay

Asalaamu alaikum waramatulahi wabarakatu

I've been Muslim and practicing AlhamduliAllah for 2 years. I am Mexican and White (American) with a small dash of Native American thrown in there. I am re married and just married another convert/Revert MashaAllah 8 and a half months ago
    Asalaamu alaikum,
    Congrats on your new marriage may Allah's blessings be bestowed upon you and welcome!

DS95, DD03, DS08, DS09, m/c#1 2/06, m/c#2 12/06, m/c#3 6/07

Assalamu Alaikum WR WB,

SubhanAllah I am so happy to find a muslim forum here. I have visited this site before but never noticed this section earlier. So nice to meet other sisters here.

My name is Salima. I live in North Carolina, from India originally, Mumbai. Been married for about 10 months now, had a miscarriage a couple of months back, that's when I found this forum. I think I am pregnant again, inshaAllah, will test in a day or two. make dua for me ladies...

Wasalaam..

tradechick Guest

may Allah bless the new life inside you. Not Muslim but family members who are...

SabaZ Guest

Hello everyone.It is so good to find thi awsome forum here.It is one of the first forum I am actually writing in.so Asalam u-alaikum Ladies.I am currently pregnant with my first baby, 17 weeks I think so far but unfortunately my pregnancy has been extremely difficult.I am on bed rest and will remain so till the end.Just have a large hemorrhage in my uterus, but am coping.I am originally from Pakistan, but have lived all my life in the middle east I live in here alone with my husband but have cousins spread all over U.S, yet my Mom and Dad live back in Pak so I miss them alot.

I love APA, it's so much fun to read their weekly newsletter.I had no clue that so many people are regular on the forums here.I have so many questions regarding Epidurals and Breat feeding/pumping.

First Question to Lina, what does ur daughters name mean-Liliana.Its so pretty.Do u know the origin of the name?

SabaZ Guest

Hy Lina, what does ur daughters name mean-Liliana.Its beautiful Do u know its origins?

SabaZ Guest

Hello Amina, I know this is a very old post of urs.I recently joined APA, and am taken by a surprsie to find a muslim forum here.So happy to find a fellow Pakistani here

BTW how do u and everyone else put these cute designs below the posts ....(dumb question )

Assalamualaikom sisters.

so glad to find this page. i am new here. i am Jehan, 22 yrs old from Philippines. My husband and i just got married last April of this year and Alhamdulillah, i am 5 weeks pregnant. So happy and feel blessed for this gift. Hope to hear more from all of you. it's so nice if you could give me tips coz i will need more. May Allah (SWT) protects us all.
    in Patience there is Peace

MashaALLAH. congratulations.
    in Patience there is Peace