Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Muslim Introductions

Welcome Lina!!
    Amina *27* / DH *29*

I just realized I think i'm the only preggo one in here now....

Sophia Jenin Born 5/13/2009

...not anymore ;)

...and no it's not me! (hehe i wish!) the one who is will tell you herself
    Amina *27* / DH *29*

It's me it's me! lol yeap got the bfp this morning! I'm excited! In sha' allah we'll be expecting by late September.

DS95, DD03, DS08, DS09, m/c#1 2/06, m/c#2 12/06, m/c#3 6/07

Insha'Allah!!
    Amina *27* / DH *29*

Arghhhhh. DH and I are still arguing about names for LO. He chose Zane's name and I think its my turn.
    Anyone go through this????

editing post cuz i saw you posted in random also lol, so i'll reply there..
    Last edited by Ninjamama<3; 01-26-2009 at 03:11 PM.
    Amina *27* / DH *29*

how do I delete the post? i couldn't figure out how

I don't think you can.., that's why I had to edit mine.
    Amina *27* / DH *29*

Asaalamu Alaikum to you all. My name is Mignon or Minnie for short. At present I am a practicing Christian but I have been thinking about reverting to Islam again. I practiced Islam for about five years and then things changed. It has been on my mind constantly whether I am doing the right thing. I was on my way to google a place to discuss this when I looked through the various APA forums. Hamdulillah that my eyes fell on this one.
    I have a 3 yr old daughter, Rayhanah and I am expecting my next in June . i have so much on my mind, I don't know where to begin. I am glad I have a place to come now though. And I hope I am not intruding as a Christian.

Absolutely not intruding and Welcome!

Welcome let us know if you have any questions as well

i do have a question. Maybe it's more of a vent. But I am trying to figure out how to phrase it...

wa-salam,

welcome!!!! and no you aren't intruding at all... please don't hesitate in asking your question...
    Amina *27* / DH *29*

You can vent in here, heaven knows we do

Salaam Alaikum sisters!

My name is Melissa and I was born and bred in Texas and converted to Islam 3 years ago when I married my husband Mohammad. DH is Palestinian. We live in Washington state right now. I miss Texas! I'm going to visit in July. Well, we're TTCing #1. I've been on this site for I don't know how long...at least a month and I just found this forum.

Hamdillah for a place for sisters to gather!
    See my blog -->Little Angel lost 07/28/10

wa alaykum al-salam Melissa,
    great to have you here with us.
    and i wish you all the best In shaa Allah with your TTCing

Welcome Melissa! wa-alaykum assalam

May Allah bless you guys with a beautiful child soon! Ameen.
    Amina *27* / DH *29*

Thank you all!
    See my blog -->Little Angel lost 07/28/10

Assalam Alaikum to all my sisters,I couldn't be more excited want I stumbled upon this site that for muslims, I have been on here a long time and I didn't see anything, well my name is Naeema and I am afro american born and raised muslim, my husband is from Pakistan , and we were blessed to be preganant last Sep, yup last Ramadan and Alhumdolila I also lost it that same blessed month God knows best, inshallah he will bless us again inshallah, I am so glad this form is here for us Assalam Alaikum my sisters and welcome

Congratulations, and may Allah be with you and your family,I happy for your blessing

Assalam Alaikum and I am glad you still feel muslim lol

please feel free to ask me anythis you like if I can help I will.

Thumbs up Ramadam

our blessed month of ramadan is almost here, and in one of the hottest month of the year, my Allah give us all strength to not to temptations and break our fast

Welcome to the forums, Naeema! Glad to have you here!
    Amina *27* / DH *29*

Assalum Alaikum from the look of the dates on here I guess I am really late with an introduction lol , well here I go my Name is Naeema I am american but born and raised muslim all my life I am also afro american but my husband is a wounderful Pakistani man, and we a trying for our first inshallah, but we have not been blessed yet so my sisters please pray for us. and glad you are all here

I have been on APA since forever, but just discovered this group.

Salaam,
    My name is Fatema and DH is Mustafa. I have been born and bought up in India and DH was born in Kuwait and then shifted to India. We both are Indians.
    We have our first daughter after trying for 3 years... she is 2 months as of now and her name is Zahra.
    Expecting baby # 2 in Sept 2012

wasalam,
    I think i've seen you around APA, welcome to the group!!! we've been pretty dead lately lol.. i guess everyone is busy with their kids!

Congrats on the birth of your daughter,mA she has a nice name

Good to see another desi ;) I'm paki!
    Amina *27* / DH *29*

Hello sisters, it's been a while since anyone has posted. I know it has been a long time since I've been in the forums but today decided to come and say hello. I mostly check my facebook on a daily basis so if any of you are on facebook send me a private message and I'll send you my info.

HollyGO Guest

SubhanaAllah we have a Muslim section?!?!?! Yay

Asalaamu alaikum waramatulahi wabarakatu

I've been Muslim and practicing AlhamduliAllah for 2 years. I am Mexican and White (American) with a small dash of Native American thrown in there. I am re married and just married another convert/Revert MashaAllah 8 and a half months ago