Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: Belly Pics

Thanks for all the compliments girls, I needed to read them today So far I'm enjoying only gaining size in my belly, hopefully I will stay all belly with this pregnancy.
    Me (Melissa) 24, DH 26 and the loves of my life, Parker and Raygen 1, Emmalynn (born 1/17/10)

www.caringbridge.org/visit/emmalynnrenee

Quote Originally Posted by Lillismom View Post
    Carrie, I would die to have your body. I would call you a beotch, but I wouldn't feel right with a sweet little baby growing inside that freakin' awesome belly you have. LOL!
    Quote Originally Posted by mommabert View Post
    Just think - baby is going to stretch her out and make her weigh more than she probably ever has. She'll still be drop dead gorgeous and her body will snap back like a rubber band, but for about 20 weeks - she will be over on this side of the fence! Muwahahahahahaha!

Cyndi- that's just mean I tell ya!!

I'm pretty sure I'm saying buh-bye to this body forever. Even if I make it back to my pre-pregnancy weight I'm not blessed in the stretchmark area....I'll be a roadmap.

Quote Originally Posted by carriek View Post
    Cyndi- that's just mean I tell ya!!

I'm pretty sure I'm saying buh-bye to this body forever. Even if I make it back to my pre-pregnancy weight I'm not blessed in the stretchmark area....I'll be a roadmap.
    I have a roadmap all over my belly from being pregnant, but honestly, I wouldn't take back a moment of my pregnancy. So worth it. I'm still jealous of your hot body. Beotch. :rolly:
    Mommy to Lilliana (10/2006) & Summer (10/2011)!

Quote Originally Posted by Lillismom View Post
    I have a roadmap all over my belly from being pregnant, but honestly, I wouldn't take back a moment of my pregnancy. So worth it. I'm still jealous of your hot body. Beotch. :rolly:
    I got called a beotch!!

I won't be posting a pic of my butt and thighs though...yikes

I can't believe you are already one day before 7 weeks! EEK! I was going through the belly pics with DH and his eyes lit up a bit when he saw your belly pic...I had to reassure him that somewhere below all this baby and squishy I have that figure lurking as well, don't know if he bought it but he smiled and rubbed my belly so I took it ok
    Me (Melissa) 24, DH 26 and the loves of my life, Parker and Raygen 1, Emmalynn (born 1/17/10)

Seriously Melissa- you are all belly! You have no squish!
    I hope to look as good as you do when I'm 15 weeks- and I'm only baking one!!!

25 weeks

~*~Katrina~*~ Momma to Xander, Hayden & Lily (6) and Jericho (3 1/2)
    Trying to complete our family...My Ovulation Chart for my LAST try !

Panda Guest

Ohhhhh look at you!! You look great hun, you have a beautiful baby bump! Cant wait to see your little ones!!

(one of your many stalkers)

Katrina!!! you have a perfect belly!! so cute! I still can't believe you have three babies in there! wow.

I'm not blessed in the stretchmark area....I'll be a roadmap.
    I'm right there with you! I'll bet you bounce back pretty well. And you'll be one of those uber sexy pregnant women who just looks like she's meant to be pregnant.

beautiful, Kat..... just beautiful.

I hope you are doing marvelous!

Me: Robin Follow As Natalie Blooms DH: Aaron

Katrina you look amazing!
    Mommy to Lilliana (10/2006) & Summer (10/2011)!

Seriously Melissa- you are all belly! You have no squish!
    I hope to look as good as you do when I'm 15 weeks- and I'm only baking one!!!
    I'm sure you will! Like someone else said you will be one of those girls that looks like they are meant to be pregnant, you will totally glow! I do a tape measure every week and have grown almost an inch this last week so once we get unpacked I will share with you all my growing melon of a belly!

Wow those babies are growin

Quote Originally Posted by mommabert View Post
    I'm right there with you! I'll bet you bounce back pretty well. And you'll be one of those uber sexy pregnant women who just looks like she's meant to be pregnant.
    Quote Originally Posted by Armylovin View Post
    I'm sure you will! Like someone else said you will be one of those girls that looks like they are meant to be pregnant, you will totally glow! I do a tape measure every week and have grown almost an inch this last week so once we get unpacked I will share with you all my growing melon of a belly!
    Thanks girls! So far there's no glow, and I don't think my particular shade of green is all that sexy :X

I can't wait for your update Melissa- tell DH to get to unpackin'!!!!

7 weeks 3 days....please ignore the mess on the mirror- my pups got a bath today and I stood them on the counter to be blow dried...they shook and splattered all over the mirror. I didn't realize how bad it was until I uploaded the pic to photobucket

But somebody please tell me- how have I already gained 10 pounds?? I realize it's probably from the huge amounts of progesterone I'm on (3 lozenges, 2 crinone's, and one 2cc shot a day), but I just don't see where this 10 pounds has gone....and how in the crap did I gain 2 pounds every week since the transfer I know- I'm obsessed, but it just does not seem right!

*Deleted Pics*
    Last edited by MomOfAnOnly; 08-19-2008 at 01:42 AM.

17. Default

carrie....i think you gain...(hope this dont make you made)...some of it in your boob's...sorry i seen they look a little bigger.

6 misscarriages ,liljames(bornsleeping12/19/06).Christopher Logan 12/10/2010

Quote Originally Posted by mommytoababyangle View Post
    carrie....i think you gain...(hope this dont make you made)...some of it in your boob's...sorry i seen they look a little bigger.

No offense- I have on a blousey top. In my other pics I have on tight tank tops. But you still may be right- some of it could be in my boobs...they have started hurting this past week.

19. Default

here are my 38 week 1 day belly pictures...
    Still no stretch marks! (well, only on one boob)...YAY!!!!!!!!

I'm Emma. Struggled to get pregnant for 3 years with our DD Adrianna (June 4,2008) Our oldest Son, Jake was born June 18,2009. And our new baby boy, Nicholas, was born August 23rd 2011!

Emma - you look darling! Very cute pictures, how are you holding up?

Carrie I think that its from the progesterone, I always bloated up like a balloon on the supplements and you are on 5x the amount that I was on. Have you had any m/s? It will all balance out in the end, I wouldn't worry about it, you still look smokin

Emma your belly is so darn cute! I pray I stay stretch mark free, although I know that won't happen, a girl can dream.

~ 20 weeks

ekzzs..you look so good! and how much cuter are summer maternity clothes than winter?!?!?!? your top is just adorable
    Rebekah (me) 27 ........... Rod (dbf) 36

I promise more are coming girls! I'm only up 4 pounds since my last belly pics at the 15 week mark but my belly is huge! I really popped this last weekend, its so cute

Cyndi-I LOVE LOVE LOVE your siggy picture! SO cute!

Quote Originally Posted by Armylovin View Post
    I promise more are coming girls! I'm only up 4 pounds since my last belly pics at the 15 week mark but my belly is huge! I really popped this last weekend, its so cute

Cyndi-I LOVE LOVE LOVE your siggy picture! SO cute!

Promises, promises!! Where's the pics woman?!?!

But seriously- we need our twin boy baby belly fix!!

we need more from you too, chickie!

Quote Originally Posted by Songbird_kay View Post
    we need more from you too, chickie!

I still don't have anything to show though- just bloat!

Buy yah- I guess it has been several weeks since I posted pics here...thanks for callin' me out Robin!

OK- here is last Saturday at 9 weeks 3 days:

*Deleted Pic*

The boobies- they're taking over!!!
    Last edited by MomOfAnOnly; 08-19-2008 at 01:43 AM.

LMAO about the boobies! I wasn't going to say anything, but since you did- heheheheee- I dont think you will have any supply problems ;)

You are looking good- still pretty tiny! I think I see a little bit of a belly, but it could be the angle

LisaJ2224 Guest

Carrie, you are freaking hot, girl!

I agree--it is in the boobs. For sure dahhhhling.

Melissa---wow! You look amazing!

I love the summery maternity looks! Too cute, girls!

Carrie, I would do anything to have a body like yours! You have perfect abs, even with a itty bitty baby bump.