Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: Belly Pics

Quote Originally Posted by Headyny View Post
    Looking excellent ladies!!!!!!!!

Umm. . .it's time there's one in here from YOU

Kate, mama to Madi (4/18/08) and Jacob (10/8/10)

Quote Originally Posted by lunabug View Post
    Umm. . .it's time there's one in here from YOU

I second that, Kate.:pics?:

"Some women love only what they can hold in their arms; others, only what they can't."

Whoa, Cyndi! I love it!! Don't you remember saying that you would never get a nice, round belly? Ha!!!
    Helen is 6 and just started First Grade!
    Make a pregnancy ticker

Quote Originally Posted by pinkcat1326 View Post
    Whoa, Cyndi! I love it!! Don't you remember saying that you would never get a nice, round belly? Ha!!!
    Yeah - I shoulda kept my mouth shut huh? I still have almost 7 weeks to go!!! DH calls it my bubble gut or my basketball belly. It's dang sexy huh?

Lovin the bellies...

23 weeks...

~*~Katrina~*~ Momma to Xander, Hayden & Lily (5 1/2) and Jericho (3)
    My Blog!

Woohoo! Look at dose' babies grow!

"Some women love only what they can hold in their arms; others, only what they can't."

these pics are just so awesome. they give me hope that i will someday have a belly. i think pregnant women are the most beautiful creatures on earth. there is just nothing like a beautiful baby belly. it's so fun to see the mommy's of multiples get so big so quick. :-) I love it!!

Whew...you look great but WOW those babies are growing aren't they! mmm....I think I have that same shirt it blue!

I missed 13 weeks somehow but here are my 14 weekers. My belly is getting so hard and DH is just in love with it!

I've only gained .5 pounds and I think thats all chest lol. I can't believe the difference two weeks makes!
    Me (Melissa) 24, DH 26 and the loves of my life, Parker and Raygen 1, Emmalynn (born 1/17/10)

www.caringbridge.org/visit/emmalynnrenee

11. Default

Me 29 weeks...

Lisa(30) + Rod(30). We're expecting twin girls!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Armylovin View Post
    I missed 13 weeks somehow but here are my 14 weekers. My belly is getting so hard and DH is just in love with it!

I've only gained .5 pounds and I think thats all chest lol. I can't believe the difference two weeks makes!
    You look sooo good!

I love how you labeled Baby A and Baby B teehee.
    Me- 24 DH-27 DD-3.5
    Due with #2 December 1st, 2012!

6 months

My Blog!

Katrina....Awwww lil budda belly! I was at work one night and asked one of the gals I work with how far along she thought you were and she was like...oh ready to pop. When I told her how far you were and that your are having triplets she was like OMG!

You look great by the way....cept where is your face in this pic LOL!

So I figured I would start posting pics just because I can!!!! Even though all I have to show is major progesterone bloat Not having a before pic to compare to it may not look like much, but I already don't fit into my jeans I know part of it is from my hips being swollen from injections (which you can't see in the pics) but also anything tight on my tummy just hurts.

4 weeks 3 days:

*Deleted Pic*

5 weeks 3 days:

*Deleted Pic*
    Last edited by MomOfAnOnly; 08-19-2008 at 01:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by carriek View Post
    So I figured I would start posting pics just because I can!!!! Even though all I have to show is major progesterone bloat Not having a before pic to compare to it may not look like much, but I already don't fit into my jeans I know part of it is from my hips being swollen from injections (which you can't see in the pics) but also anything tight on my tummy just hurts.

Where? I see no bloat!

You look great!

Bloating? Where! You're silly!

I love seeing belly pics from you Carrie! I can't wait to watch it grow!
    Me (Melissa) 24, DH 26 and the loves of my life, Parker and Raygen 1, Emmalynn (born 1/17/10)

Carrie you look awesome....I miss my body!!!!!!

LOL Yeah everyone who doesn't know about the trips thinks I am ready to pop....I was feeling really cruddy yesterday and the face was not a happy one

My Blog!

Quote Originally Posted by taraes1982 View Post
    I second that, Kate.:pics?:
    I posted some in December....I will get caught up next week, I promise
    Heather (38), DH (40), Hannah (November 26, 2008) and Sydney (April 1, 2010)...after a long journey, our family is complete....we think

15 weeks! Don't mind my dirty shirt, we're moving so its dusty in here.

you are looking AWESOME Melissa

Me: Robin Follow As Natalie Blooms DH: Aaron

Your belly is just adorable Melissa! It's just so perfect!!

So I have another pic of my bloat at 6 weeks 3 days:

*Deleted Pic*

Mind you these pics are all taken in the morning- by the time evening rolls around my belly is sticking out a good 2-3 inches further I'm definitely getting thicker around the middle though....I feel like any definition I had left in my stomach last week is gone already- I'm definitely not one of those girls who gets morning sickness and looses 10 pounds- I get it and gain 5
    Last edited by MomOfAnOnly; 08-19-2008 at 01:40 AM.

All you girls are looking so good again congratulations on your pregnancy. Carrie you look awesome.

Jayda
    Markus is here!

DH 44 ME 31
    DD 12 DS 10 DD 2

34 weeks, 5 days

Grow little boy Grow!!!

Lovin the belly pics, all of you look great and I am so happy for each of you.

Carrie, you a teeny tiny!! I see no bloat. You have a figure most girls would kill for !

Katrina.. you look amazing! You're all belly.

Melissa... I hope I have two in my belly as well!! Perfect round little belly. I'm jealous!

Cyndi... You look awesome! I like your little bully button popping out, so cute!

You girls are all looking fabulous!!!!!!!

Carrie, I would die to have your body. I would call you a beotch, but I wouldn't feel right with a sweet little baby growing inside that freakin' awesome belly you have. LOL!
    Mommy to Lilliana (10/2006) & Summer (10/2011)!

Quote Originally Posted by Lillismom View Post
    Carrie, I would die to have your body. I would call you a beotch, but I wouldn't feel right with a sweet little baby growing inside that freakin' awesome belly you have. LOL!
    Just think - baby is going to stretch her out and make her weigh more than she probably ever has. She'll still be drop dead gorgeous and her body will snap back like a rubber band, but for about 20 weeks - she will be over on this side of the fence! Muwahahahahahaha!