Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Belly Pics

Quote Originally Posted by mommabert View Post
    Yes he does - DH and I compromised. Garrett is what he wanted, and I wanted Edward (DH's name). It just "feels right" to refer to him by his name now.
    You're lucky! We changed names until after Jacob was born! I still don't positively feel that he is a Jacob yet. With Jonathan it was so easy, it had "always" been my boys name.
    Lisa - mom to Jonathan (Dec 01) , our STC IVF success Jacob(Feb 08) and our little surprise Emma (Mar 10)! We didn't just beat infertility - we kicked it to the curb!

I just want to say I LOVE to see your bellies ladies!! seeing you PG makes me smile, every single time!!
    Dani (6) and Chris (4)

Beautiful bellies everyone !! I'm going to have to take one and get it posted .

16 weeks can't believe it, I am so having DH take all my pics from here on out...I look a lot less fat when I am not taking my own pic

~*~Katrina~*~ Momma to Xander, Hayden & Lily (6) and Jericho (3 1/2)

I love it Katrina!!!!!! I look forward to seeing your belly pics, so keep them coming!!

"Some women love only what they can hold in their arms; others, only what they can't."

i vote that you take at least 2 WEEK, Katrina... LOL I love seeing yhour belly grow (I secretly wish for multiples )

Me: Robin Follow As Natalie Blooms DH: Aaron

You look awesome Katrina!!
    Heather (38), DH (40), Hannah (November 26, 2008) and Sydney (April 1, 2010)...after a long journey, our family is complete....we think

8. Default

you look so cute Katrina!!!
    I'm Emma. Struggled to get pregnant for 3 years with our DD Adrianna (June 4,2008) Our oldest Son, Jake was born June 18,2009. And our new baby boy, Nicholas, was born August 23rd 2011!

Yes Katrina, you have to take them regularly because you will be amazed at how fast you will grow I never did that with my first two but with the triplets I used to tell people if they were quiet they could hear me growing...LOL

Suzanne
    Mom to 5 boys (Shane-17, Colin-13, Alex, Luke and Logan-4)

LOL thanks you guys!!

awww katrina! i am so jealous! i want a baby belly nowwww too!!!
    Casey (22), DF (22), DS (3)

Here are my 7 weekers, I think I will have such a big difference next week because I am actually eating (which I didn't this whole week!)
    Can't believe I've made it this far!

The last one is my 4 week for comparison.
    Me (Melissa) 24, DH 26 and the loves of my life, Parker and Raygen 1, Emmalynn (born 1/17/10)

www.caringbridge.org/visit/emmalynnrenee

You look great!!!
    Heather (38), DH (40), Hannah (November 26, 2008) and Sydney (April 1, 2010)...after a long journey, our family is complete....we think

You look great Melissa!!!

(Heather, when will we start seeing some of these pics from YOU?) Hehe....

"Some women love only what they can hold in their arms; others, only what they can't."

Y'all look so cute. I always wanted singles, but I'm really starting to envy the multiples. I'll be jumping over the moon with whatever God gives me, but the thought of twins is really starting to creep in my mind ALOT!! Congrats again to everybody. Hope I'll be joining you soon.
    I'm 34 DH=33, DS=6yr, DS=9months (born almost 4yr to the day since beginning STC!) Expecting #3 2/11- please be a girl!

16. Default

I FINALLY FOUND THE CORD TO MY CAMERA! YAY! So here are belly pictures from 27 and 28 weeks! I'll take some more this week for 29 weeks.

27 weeks

28 weeks

and my bare belly! my belly button is DEFINITLY and outie...and I just started getting that dark line vertically across my belly!
    I'm Emma. Struggled to get pregnant for 3 years with our DD Adrianna (June 4,2008) Our oldest Son, Jake was born June 18,2009. And our new baby boy, Nicholas, was born August 23rd 2011!

You look great!!

...slightly late so more like 29.5 weeks...no floor space from bookcase building!!!

This is me at 12 weeks and I am huge already I think its a boy!baby pic 11 weeks.jpg

17 weeks

Katrina your belly is absolutely adorable.

Bailey is gonna be a big sister

Ok I guess I ll be the first big girl to bare belly it! Sorry if I make you nauses.
    I cant belive how huge I am already at 3 mnths +

[ATTACH]:gome:[/ATTACH]
    It took us a long time to get here so I dont care how big I get!!! Bring on the belly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images

]
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by cineaellynn; 04-05-2008 at 10:49 AM.

30 weeks ;)

31 weeks...

26. Default

Quote Originally Posted by cineaellynn View Post
    Ok I guess I ll be the first big girl to bare belly it! Sorry if I make you nauses.
    I cant belive how huge I am already at 3 mnths +

[ATTACH]:gome:[/ATTACH]
    It took us a long time to get here so I dont care how big I get!!! Bring on the belly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I think your belly is cute! I'm a big girl too, so I probably already look 5 months pregnant! lol...

18 weeks

Katrina, you look beautiful!!

4 weeks and 4 days

6 weeks and 3 days

7 weeks and 4 days

Not sure if there is more then one in there yet. But man, I am big.
    ~Allison~
    My breast fed babies.....Stephen(19), Cole(17), Mason(13), Chase(11), Makenna(9), Agathia (1 year)

19 weeks