Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Belly Pics

Well- I'm getting bigger all over and not really just in my belly:

14 weeks 3 days

*Deleted Pic*
    Last edited by MomOfAnOnly; 08-19-2008 at 01:46 AM.

Awwww.. look at that cute belly!!! I can't wait to see your bump in a few weeks!!!!!

Struggled for 7 1/2 years. PCOS & Hypothyroidism

lookin good carrie! When I look at it compared to your first pic there is a big difference! I cant wait until you POP!

Me: Robin Follow As Natalie Blooms DH: Aaron

Jae <3 Guest

Carrie you look amazing!
    I believe we all are waiting for you to pop.

Carrie you still look "fabolus"!
    Jae are you going to take any belly pics? Congrats BTW

Cute belly!!

23 weeks:

Me (Melissa) 24, DH 26 and the loves of my life, Parker and Raygen 1, Emmalynn (born 1/17/10)

www.caringbridge.org/visit/emmalynnrenee

Awwwwwww... Armylovin...your belly is beautiful
    Thanks for taking the time to share!!

Carrie and Mel...you guys look great. Carrie, I was looking for a 15 week update
    Lee Ann & Andre

I love your belly Mel!! I don't know where you are hiding those two boys though!!

Ok- my update from 15 weeks...my stomach is going through stages this week- bigger/smaller/bloated/really bloated Here is the latest pic though sans bloat:

*Deleted Pic*
    Last edited by MomOfAnOnly; 08-19-2008 at 01:47 AM.

OMG Carrie!! You finally have a bump!! :happy: And it's the most beautiful ever! :celebrate:

Armylovin', that's on beautiful twin belly you got there!!
    Me (Erin), Dh (Sean), Aidan~6, Liam~3, Meara, The Newbie

LOOK AT THAT BABY BUMP!!! I LOVE IT!!!!! What a big difference from the last picture!
    Last edited by Angie2775; 07-28-2008 at 11:58 PM.

I know, right!?!?! I popped!

OMG Carrie, that is an adorable bump!!! you are going to be one of those GORGEOUS PG women!!!
    Dani (6) and Chris (4)

Carrie you are looking great! There is no doubt about it a true bump there, EEK! I am so excited for you!

And uh...about where I'm hiding them....it appears that my butt decided to get its own zip code over the last week or so and uh it looks like there are twins in there I'm blaming it on the progesterone shots, they induce massive, like three pant size gains of swelling right?
    Me (Melissa) 24, DH 26 and the loves of my life, Parker and Raygen 1, Emmalynn (born 1/17/10)

Here are my 24 weekers (taken Friday)

I have had some intense stomach muscle pulling going on and I swear I popped out today so I had to take a pic. I promise "real" pics soon, these are from my Mac computer and I have to angle the screen down to get the full belly in and I don't think it does it justice from that angle just how big I feel today.

melissa it totally looks different! They must have shifted looking great!

Carrie you look awesome! You are growin and growin!

Me: Robin Follow As Natalie Blooms DH: Aaron

Wow Mel- your belly is a totally different shape today compared to your 25 weeks pics! How cool is that?!?!?

And I know now what you mean about your stomach muscles pulling- I had that exact feeling the day before I suddenly popped...

Carrie!!!! I finally see a baby bump and it is beautiful!!!! EKkkkkkkk how exciting! Are you going to find out what you are having? I am so excited for you!
    Heather-36 , Dh-34, Ds-11, Dd-5 our IVF baby & Dd-3 our surprise baby. Expecting # 4 in January 2014!!

Quote Originally Posted by momofone View Post
    Carrie!!!! I finally see a baby bump and it is beautiful!!!! EKkkkkkkk how exciting! Are you going to find out what you are having? I am so excited for you!

Thanks Heather!! Yes we are going to find out.... my big appt is on the 12th- we can't wait!

Girls I love your bellies! Mel your belly is so amazing! Those boys are nice and cozy in there!!!

Carrie----You have a belly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think all us APA girls can't wait until the 12th!!

Quote Originally Posted by carriek View Post
    Thanks Heather!! Yes we are going to find out.... my big appt is on the 12th- we can't wait!
    Just a stalker poping in really quick to add that my vote for Carrie is a boy and that your bump is so cute

Sorry for the interuption

natalie

Natalie (30) DH Thomas (30) DD Rachel Elizabeth (4.5) Nathan Thomas (2) and our new addition Jacob Robert born 4/21/2011 Galatians 2:20

Thanks Natalie! I can't wait to find out what we are having...just one more week!!!!

Realized I have one more pic to update- it's blurry, but it's a pic.

16th week:

*Deleted Pic*
    Last edited by MomOfAnOnly; 08-19-2008 at 01:48 AM.

Carrie, that is the cutest bump ever!
    Mommy to Lilliana (10/2006) & Summer (10/2011)!

Thanks Lina! I think I'm carrying in my back and butt too!!

Lookin good Car' and Army.

Here's my sleep deprived 34 weeker. Something for you all to look forward to. I seem to have avoided the stretch marks on the belly. But my bOObs are ruined.
    Ah well.

Onward!
    MeoW

Meow you look great- if a little tired I hope you do avoid stetch marks completely! And I hope I'm so lucky too!!

you alll look wonderful. i miss my baby bump. I vote girl for you carrie!!!
    Kim 22, DBF(greg) 24, and our newest addition AUSTIN 4/18/08!!!

Taking a moment to pop in from TTC...
    Meow, you're lookin' great!

Okay, we need more pictures ladies!
    Mommy to Lilliana (10/2006) & Summer (10/2011)!