Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Belly Pics

12 weeks....again in PJ's LOL

~*~Katrina~*~ Momma to Xander, Hayden & Lily (5 1/2) and Jericho (3)
    My Blog!

So cute, I can't believe you have 3 in there, you look great!!!

All of you ladies look GREAT! Glowing with the gift from God! Can't wait till I can experience that :-)

13 weeks and I have a treat.....I'm in clothes!!!

and for those that love the bare belly....

My Blog!

holly molly your so big and cute my husband actually washed our camera in the washer so it's in opt I haven't post my pictures. I love to see your pictures Katrina that is definitely a triplets belly.

Jayda
    Markus is here!

DH 44 ME 31
    DD 12 DS 10 DD 2

Girl I said the same thing...it's getting so big so fast...I had to double take my pic from this week vs last week....and todays was taken before dinner!!!

Hope you can get yours posted soon!!

My Blog!

I love your belly pics!

I use IGC to get Amazon gift cards, Checks and Walmart cards.
    If you have any questions, just ask.

Cute Katrina...!! i love your belly pics, so exciting!! Those little babies are growing fast!

I love your belly pics Katrina! I'm going to be brave (and I'm SO excited) and post a belly pic. Its taken right at 4 weeks and as you can tell I'm already round and fluffy, but I can promise you that its not from baby! LOL.

Me (Melissa) 24, DH 26 and the loves of my life, Parker and Raygen 1, Emmalynn (born 1/17/10)

www.caringbridge.org/visit/emmalynnrenee

and I thought I looked big last week....geesh....

14weeks

My Blog!

Quote Originally Posted by Armylovin View Post
    I love your belly pics Katrina! I'm going to be brave (and I'm SO excited) and post a belly pic. Its taken right at 4 weeks and as you can tell I'm already round and fluffy, but I can promise you that its not from baby! LOL.
    Oooooohhhhh - you have a nice long torso - you're going to have a gorgeous little baby belly!

Quote Originally Posted by KATRINA View Post
    and I thought I looked big last week....geesh....

14weeks
    I love it!! So cute!!

Katrina those are so cute!
    If I get annoying let me know! Theres nothing much to look at it but I'm doing pics weekly! SO.....heres my 5 week-er:

Sorry they are so big, my resizing part isnt working.
    Me (Melissa) 24, DH 26 and the loves of my life, Parker and Raygen 1, Emmalynn (born 1/17/10)

do your pictures weekly from as early as possible...it is hard to remember how you changed otherwise...

I started at 8 weeks and wish I had done so earlier ;)

Ladies, You ALL look great. I love the baby bumps. I can't wait to join you.
    Katrina, I hope everyone knew you were TTC because you can't hide anything. Those babies are there for the whole world to see. It is so cute. And I love the pj's.
    Ouissi, I love your dresses--especially the way you did your siggie.
    Emma, you're almost there. You're looking so cute.
    Congrats to everybody with the baby bump. And keep posting these pics. I love it.
    I'm 34 DH=33, DS=6yr, DS=9months (born almost 4yr to the day since beginning STC!) Expecting #3 2/11- please be a girl!

15 weeks....yeah there is no way to hide it anymore

Last edited by TripMomma; 03-21-2008 at 10:03 AM.

My Blog!

Katrina I love your belly. It is hard to believe you are only 15 weeks- I bet your friends and co-workers are shocked at the quick change, eh? So beautiful

Me: Robin Follow As Natalie Blooms DH: Aaron

Kimmie Guest

Well...it has been awhile.....and I am HUGE!! I will post some PG pics for you all. I am 31 weeks today...weird or what!

Here is 30 weeks......hold on to your eyes...LOL

Kimmie, wow! Yeah ... Rory is going to be a big boy

And as usual, that permanently attached phone cracks me up

Ya'll are so cute!!!!

Kimmie~ your facial expressions crack me up in those pics, you're just like yeah here I am big belly and proud.

You all will be so happy to have all these pics after you have the baby/babies. It is so fun to look back at them Make sure you get head shots too. I had several where I only had my belly b/c I felt (and looked) like crap but now I wish my head would have been in all of them.
    Happily married mother of 2 boys ages 5 and 1. [IMG][/IMG]

WOW Kimmie! And you still have 9 weeks..... fun.

Do u want to kick him out yet?? hehehe He's gonna definantly get a spankin huh?

Kimmie Guest

I am MORE than ready to kick him out. He is already huge and will only get bigger...LOL!! I spank his lil bum all the time I definately have the I am done face in pics now...LOL!!

Panda Guest

Kimmie you look great girl! Little man is getting big, I bet your ready LOL

Congrats to you all, cant wait to see the LO when they arrive, love coming in here to see all the belly pics!

Week 6, slight difference, still early though!

looks rounder to me!!

26. Default

melissa ,
    that bellie is looking rounder.....give it a rub for me.
    love ya,
    tiffany

6 misscarriages ,liljames(bornsleeping12/19/06).Christopher Logan 12/10/2010

Goodness Kimmie I can't believe you're over 30 weeks already! Looking good momma!
    Lisa - mom to Jonathan (Dec 01) , our STC IVF success Jacob(Feb 08) and our little surprise Emma (Mar 10)! We didn't just beat infertility - we kicked it to the curb!

26 weeks o' belly!

You look fantastic Cyndi! Noticed on the ticker that Babybert has a name too! I am just amazed at how pregnant everyone is, I must have been a posting slacker lately!
    Lisa - mom to Jonathan (Dec 01) , our STC IVF success Jacob(Feb 08) and our little surprise Emma (Mar 10)! We didn't just beat infertility - we kicked it to the curb!

Quote Originally Posted by mom2jtbd View Post
    Noticed on the ticker that Babybert has a name too!
    Yes he does - DH and I compromised. Garrett is what he wanted, and I wanted Edward (DH's name). It just "feels right" to refer to him by his name now.