Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Belly Pics

Gosh I just love seeing everyones pics!!

Thanks you guys...you know it's funny I have been so sick that I have actually lost a pound but the belly just keeps sticking out LOL

~*~Katrina~*~ Momma to Xander, Hayden & Lily (5 1/2) and Jericho (3)
    My Blog!

My pants are too big - and I see now that I need to stop wearing them until they fit - because they make me look bigger than I really am. Stupid pants are comfy too doggone it! Baby boy is TRYING to let us all know he's here! I am pushing on the top of my belly a little bit and holding my boobs back to make my belly more apparent. It worked I see!
    Last edited by mommabert; 02-05-2008 at 06:11 PM.

woowee! Looking good, Cindi!!!

"Some women love only what they can hold in their arms; others, only what they can't."

Looking good Cyndi...

Fatema
    Expecting baby # 2 in Sept 2012

Thanks girls - I need that. Not feeling like myself lately.

6. Default

Here are my 21 weeks 3 days pictures....
    DH says I look like I got bigger, but the pictures dont do it justice.....or its the clothes I'm wearing?
    Plus, I think I'm carrying low...my mom carried all 3 of us low, so I think I take after her.

I'm Emma. Struggled to get pregnant for 3 years with our DD Adrianna (June 4,2008) Our oldest Son, Jake was born June 18,2009. And our new baby boy, Nicholas, was born August 23rd 2011!

Oh Emma! That is just the cutest thing I have seen all day! Your posts always brighten my day. Cute picture!

36 weeks. Don't mind me looking as if I'm about to DIE, that's just the flu....

Lisa - mom to Jonathan (Dec 01) , our STC IVF success Jacob(Feb 08) and our little surprise Emma (Mar 10)! We didn't just beat infertility - we kicked it to the curb!

9. Default

Lisa...how do you not have stretch marks?????? So far I dont have any...but I am hoping it stays that way the entire pregnancy! What's your secret?
    I'm Emma. Struggled to get pregnant for 3 years with our DD Adrianna (June 4,2008) Our oldest Son, Jake was born June 18,2009. And our new baby boy, Nicholas, was born August 23rd 2011!

Quote Originally Posted by wewantababy View Post
    Lisa...how do you not have stretch marks?????? So far I dont have any...but I am hoping it stays that way the entire pregnancy! What's your secret?
    No stretch marks yet. Neither with DS or this baby. I assume I'm not overly prone to them, cause I don't "do" anything just regular body lotion. Weird though cause my mom looks like an accordion! ;) I got some on my boobies when the milk came in though.
    Lisa - mom to Jonathan (Dec 01) , our STC IVF success Jacob(Feb 08) and our little surprise Emma (Mar 10)! We didn't just beat infertility - we kicked it to the curb!

Lisa - you are GORGEOUS!

I love seeing all of these pictures! You all look beautiful!
    Natalie
    TTC #1 since 8/06-PCOS-M/C 9/07; DD was born 6/22/09!!! Baby #2 is a BOY due 2/20/11!

Here's mine @ 7w3d's
    Markus is here!

DH 44 ME 31
    DD 12 DS 10 DD 2

Quote Originally Posted by mommabert View Post
    Thanks girls - I need that. Not feeling like myself lately.

Well, I think pregnant women are the most GORGEOUS thing on Earth! So I think you look fantastic!!

"Some women love only what they can hold in their arms; others, only what they can't."

valerie Guest

I love these pics..there is nothing more adorable than a little or big ;) pregnant belly

9 weeks...yikes LOL

My Blog!

**** Katrina what a belly. What a nice profile though I can imagine how big you'll be at 30 weeks lol.

Jayda
    Markus is here!

DH 44 ME 31
    DD 12 DS 10 DD 2

Talking

Katrina, I am so excited for you!!! You look great! I was waiting for you to post your 9 wk pic!
    Sharon(28)~DH-Mark(28)~Married 9/24/2005~DS-Adam ~10/4/2008DD-Claire~7/27/2010

22 weeks ;)

Here's a shot of me that DH took lastnight. Im going to be HUGO!!

kia

Angela is 30...James is 28...Levi is 22 www.chadseyphoto.com

There's our lovely Kia!

22. Default

Here are my 22 weeks pictures, although I am closer to 23 weeks now. Oh well.
    I finally gave in a took out my maternity pants yesterday. I had been wearing my regular jeans with the belly band, but those just werent working anymore :**(

10 weeks....

My Blog!

Katrina you are so darn cute. I love watching how quick your belly is growing! I can not believe you are already 10 weeks! Time sure does fly ;)

Emma-Your belly is so cute! You really popped.

You ladies all look so great! I love seeing pregnant bellies!
    Me (Melissa) 24, DH 26 and the loves of my life, Parker and Raygen 1, Emmalynn (born 1/17/10)

www.caringbridge.org/visit/emmalynnrenee

Everyone looks great!

Garsh....you girls look precious!

Ouissi... I must say you have the most beautiful dresses!!

All of you ladies look so wonderful!!

Here I am at 11 weeks....one of these times I am going to have to take a pic in clothes, you guys must think I am never out of my PJ's

My Blog!

Talking

Don't worry Katrina, I'm never out of my PJ's... LOL!!! This m/s is kicking my butt!
    Sharon(28)~DH-Mark(28)~Married 9/24/2005~DS-Adam ~10/4/2008DD-Claire~7/27/2010