Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Belly Pics

9 weeks...

14 weeks and 3 days...

I have had two kids, and I hear that we start to show earlier each time...and I wish I could suck this in until we are ready to tell everyone! hahaha. Come on, Christmas!! ;)

*AMANDA*

3. Default

7 weeks

16 weeks

WOOZERS!!!!!!!!! DEFINITLY A DIFFERENCE!!!!
    I'm Emma. Struggled to get pregnant for 3 years with our DD Adrianna (June 4,2008) Our oldest Son, Jake was born June 18,2009. And our new baby boy, Nicholas, was born August 23rd 2011!

You are to cute Emma! I can definitely tell the difference!
    Lisa - mom to Jonathan (Dec 01) , our STC IVF success Jacob(Feb 08) and our little surprise Emma (Mar 10)! We didn't just beat infertility - we kicked it to the curb!

My latest ones. DH claims I'm BIGGER then when I had DS!

31w2d side

31w2d bare belly side

31wd2 front
    Lisa - mom to Jonathan (Dec 01) , our STC IVF success Jacob(Feb 08) and our little surprise Emma (Mar 10)! We didn't just beat infertility - we kicked it to the curb!

All I can say is.....MOOOOOOOO!

16 weeks and 5 days...

compared to 9 weeks...

lisa.. you have a beautiful belly!! I am so upset.. I am huge!! ughhh ...

cindy.. I should be mooing!!
    30w5d

Kylan at 2 .................................................. Mason at 2 and Kylan ..................................... Evan 2

Kimmie Guest

Here I am at 19 weeks....I too am huge...LOL!! Please excuse broken camera pics...LOL!!

10. Default

looking good, girls!!!!
    I'm Emma. Struggled to get pregnant for 3 years with our DD Adrianna (June 4,2008) Our oldest Son, Jake was born June 18,2009. And our new baby boy, Nicholas, was born August 23rd 2011!

I love all these new baby belly pics!
    Tracy and Kimmie, sure we're all big. But it's BABY big for sure no one can doubt that!

Kimmie Guest

I began to wonder if I swallowed a beach ball yesterday...LOL!! My mom was like...you are alfully big for 4 mos. I was like well I am actually not as heavy weight wise...just rounder belly than with Jake. I also told her that you get bigger faster with a 2nd baby. She was like "Well I could not have a 2nd baby" ..that is when I remembered I had to go home...LOL!!

13. Default

Quote Originally Posted by kimmie_n_angus
    I began to wonder if I swallowed a beach ball yesterday...LOL!! My mom was like...you are alfully big for 4 mos. I was like well I am actually not as heavy weight wise...just rounder belly than with Jake. I also told her that you get bigger faster with a 2nd baby. She was like "Well I could not have a 2nd baby" ..that is when I remembered I had to go home...LOL!!
    my father-in-law wanted to know if I swallowed a watermelon, cause he says my belly looks "pointy"? :roll:

emma you have a great pg belly.. just perfect!!

I just can not believe how big it is... and I have not gained as much this time as with my others!!! guess this is what a 3 times used uterus looks like!!!

Kylan at 2 .................................................. Mason at 2 and Kylan ..................................... Evan 2

Gosh I can't believe I get to post my pic...wow!!
    Here is my 4 week and like 1 day pic...I got a bit of bloat going on. I would suck it in for you guys but it kinda hurts my belly to do that LOL
    Don't mind the P.J.s
    Last edited by TripMomma; 01-17-2008 at 08:49 PM.

~*~Katrina~*~ Momma to Xander, Hayden & Lily (6) and Jericho (3 1/2)
    Trying to complete our family...My Ovulation Chart for my LAST try !

You are in great shape Katrina! Not being able to suck in the bulge is actually how the baby belly starts!

15 weeks

16 weeks

kss717 Guest

ok ladies here is my bloat! Oh BTW this is the only mirror long enough in the house for me to see all of me. It's in our closet LOL! (for you Nicole)

lookin' good Kim!
    [B]Amy, Luc, Christian, and welcome to Paige!

Here I am 6 weeks...still bloated...

21. Default

Perfect, Kim...just perfect!!!! I wanna see new ones every few weeks!!! I can't wait to join you all...
    After over FOUR years of STC...We are going to Adopt...hopefully God will lead us in this new chapter of our journey!

19 weeks.....

I am still a little worried I am small...but it did change into a bump last wednesday instead of just a little bulge so finger's crossed!! ;)

We were playing around at my MIL's house yesterday. This is me at 38w/2d. Charlie is also 38w/2d. (haha!)

Awwww Chrysteen you look FANTASTIC! What a sweet baby belly! Think Charlie will lose his in couple weeks to? ;)

Not a chance!
    Last edited by Maisie's Mom; 01-29-2008 at 08:46 AM. Reason: typo

kss717 Guest

Ok here's me and Turkey 8 weeks. Both pics were taken right after each other I have no idea why I look so huge in the second one! LOL!

8 weeks....

Talking

Wow Katrina, YOU are my HERO!!!

I can't wait to see you when you are 16 weeks...I am so excited for you! I am hoping for twins someday, triplets were never in my plans (as I am sure they weren't in yours either) but I would take them and love them if God gave them to me. You are being blessed ABUNDANTLY!!!

Keep up the good work!!!
    Sharon(28)~DH-Mark(28)~Married 9/24/2005~DS-Adam ~10/4/2008DD-Claire~7/27/2010

29. Default

Katrina....I cant believe how much you've "popped" already! Guess that's what happens when there are 3 in there Looking good!

Just figured out how to post pics, so here goes....

28 wks: