I keep seeing so many babies come so early and thought we should start thinking about this, maybe in another month or so.
Originally Posted by CamaLamaMama
Good idea, I know that my dr is looking for me to deliver in Feb, but since the other drs at the practice haven't confirmed yet I will wait and see what the plan is. I am hoping to go longer than 37. I was just a day shy of 41 with DD.
Originally Posted by babybluesash
So we haven't had the dr "confirm" there to be a room open (yeah I had to chuckle too) on the 17th but that's sounding like the induction date!!! :D :D and we know we will be adding a lil girl to the family! (if you would be so kind as to add that too)