this was changed to a bullet pointed list (as she said it makes it MUCH easier for a recruiter and hiring manager to read).
Secured trucks for 250 invoices and purchase orders per week, using 150 truckload and less-than-truckload carriers, including the rating and faxing of each order to the carrier. Maintained daily communications via email and phone with 14 plants and 25 customer service representatives located throughout U.S. Created Excel reports to track progress and accounting of purchase orders, carrier service failures, and historical cost analyses. Trained temporary and new employees in office procedures and use of equipment and software, including AS400, Lotus Notes, and Microsoft Word and Excel. Served as supervisor over staff of 4 traffic coordinators when needed, approximately 4 weeks per year.
· Maintained daily communications with customer service representatives nationwide.
· Processed 250 invoices and purchase orders per week.
· Ensured contract rate program was accurate and up to date.
· Managed purchase order accounting, carrier claims, and cost analyses.
· Trained temporary and new employees in office procedures and use of equipment and software.
· Supervised staff of four full time coordinators approximately one month per year.